Page 502 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 240245249249849950050150250350450550651255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 36575

I’m really looking forward to Brightburn.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I’m really looking forward to Brightburn.
    Yeah, fair warning: spoilers:
    Do not expect a happy nor karmic ending.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    end of spoilers
    Oh believe me I’m not. I’m hoping that they just go for it with this type of premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    My Little Thanos?

Thanos-y Shortcake?

She-Nos?

What am I looking at here?
    Star vs the forces of thanos

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Ed's gonna get an automail devil arm isn't he?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

end of spoilers
    I mean rule one is you're seeing a horror movie with a super hero twist, not the other way around
    Last edited by Hiromi; 05-23-2019 at 09:57 PM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Star vs the forces of thanos
    Pretty much. For more context:

spoilers:
    The series finale of Star vs. The Forces of Evil has people comparing main character Star Butterfly to Thanos (particularly MCU Thanos) because she destroyed magic in the SvTFE multiverse, which undoubtedly killed millions, if not billions of magic-based beings throughout the various realities "for the greater good".

She has also been compared to Daenerys Targaryen from the GoT finale.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: Damn, that was a really good chapter.

spoilers:
    While we already knew that Orochi was a right bastard, this act of unusual cruelty has elevated him quite a bit in the heinous monsters category of the series. Taking away something so basic as being able to express sadness and rage just because he could is a simple but amazingly oppresive power move. You really got a sense of how much this torments the people of Ebisu, and the possibility that it can't be cured even after Orochi and Kaido are defeated makes it all the sadder.

Previously Orochi was just a typical tyrant who looked kinda silly. Now I want him smashed into the ground, which makes the final page so very delicious.

This is the first time Sanji and Zoro have met since Dressrosa. And they are ready to tear **** up. Wonderful.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Piece: Damn, that was a really good chapter.

spoilers:
    While we already knew that Orochi was a right bastard, this act of unusual cruelty has elevated him quite a bit in the heinous monsters category of the series. Taking away something so basic as being able to express sadness and rage just because he could is a simple but amazingly oppresive power move. You really got a sense of how much this torments the people of Ebisu, and the possibility that it can't be cured even after Orochi and Kaido are defeated makes it all the sadder.

Previously Orochi was just a typical tyrant who looked kinda silly. Now I want him smashed into the ground, which makes the final page so very delicious.

This is the first time Sanji and Zoro have met since Dressrosa. And they are ready to tear **** up. Wonderful.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed. That was a great flashback and I'm really getting the feeling for how much of a piece of **** Orochi is now.

spoilers:
    Cool that we get to see all the retainers as youngsters too. I think one of 'em is a White beard crew member too. Also, looks like we may be getting Hawkins and Drake against Zoro and Sanji? I'm hyped man, a lot of this arc has been pretty unpredictable so far.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_24/7_Championship

...I am still trying to give this belt a chance despite everything but the statistics honestly made me laugh since...Well, there are stats about it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_24/7_Championship

...I am still trying to give this belt a chance despite everything but the statistics honestly made me laugh since...Well, there are stats about it.
    just gonna leave this here.....

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Pretty much. For more context:

spoilers:
    The series finale of Star vs. The Forces of Evil has people comparing main character Star Butterfly to Thanos (particularly MCU Thanos) because she destroyed magic in the SvTFE multiverse, which undoubtedly killed millions, if not billions of magic-based beings throughout the various realities "for the greater good".

She has also been compared to Daenerys Targaryen from the GoT finale.
    end of spoilers
    that's pretty extreme with the comparison.

So, Hajime Kanzaka is writing a new arc in the Slayers light novels that will contain elements of The Aqua Knight manga and Slayers TRY.