Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thor is not a mutant ..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    You wrong. Read again the list.

Sofia is a very very young mutant ... who was just beginning to develop her powers.
    that as we know that takes many years.

Storm ta is an older woman with decades of experience, in her powers.

That said Sofia can continue to improve more and more in air handling.
    There is no impediment to being an omega.

Storm is not omega by air handling.
    storm is omega just by water manipulation.
    it is not o.ega because of the climatic fan that it possesses.

That is the fusion that they seem to have.
    Storm is only omega for one of its specific abilities, not for all.

That said Storm is not an impediment for Sofia to be omega by air handling.
    what has Sofia and rogue done that you think make them omega?

I will say maybe rogue will later be confirmed as an omega for energy absorption. I think she absorb a lot of powers in her avengers run.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If there are two telepats, and many deforms reality.

why Sofia could not enter as an air manipulator omega ?

Because Sofia in all her existence has never displayed that she could surpass Storm's control over air ..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I'm already over it. This poster always throwing some form of shade at Storm just because Rogue didn't make the cut.
    hahahaha you made my day with this. Storm is one of my favorite characters and I always wanted to be confirmed as an omega level and I agree with that.

And for god's sake don't go back to or Rogue vs. Storm.
    because precisely if Rogue is a more powerful mutant than Storm specifically speaking.
    Rogue could do everything that storm does and much more.
    instead storm could not achieve the things that Rogue does.
    and the merits she has had of power.
    nor defeat the rivals that defeated Rogue over the decades.

My problem has always been with those who defend Hope's position on Rogue, when they have no idea why the powers of both work in very different ways.
    and Rogue does many more things.
    I have never had problems with Storm in that classification, in any case it would be with Magneto when ignoring Polaris that in canon has been confirmed she is more powerful and of greater potential than her father.
    That list has serious failures and omissions that must be fixed, and Polaris and Rogue are the most obvious.

That said I completely agree that storm is omega.
    I always said it.
    What I do not agree with is that I assure Sofia nor can it be.
    when on that same list there are two telepats and many deforms reality.
    it's ridiculous .

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what has Sofia and rogue done that you think make them omega?

I will say maybe rogue will later be confirmed as an omega for energy absorption. I think she absorb a lot of powers in her avengers run.

Is seriously ? I love Storm . Clearly say this
    with Sofia you can have a point of discussion.
    but from Rogue?
    ??

She has many merits of omega level over the decades.

the most significant summarizing.

1) she contained 8 billion psyche souls and vital energy.
    Three different things.
    because its absorption if something was learned is that there are several powers in one that she in xml with control learned to separate what she specifically wants to take.

2) she took hundreds and hundreds of powers from all the avengers and xmen that were on earth.
    and transformed all that power into strength.
    and surprise among those hundreds were almost all omega level mutants.

3) She was able to scan all legion personalities and we have thousands.
    neither Xavier nor Emma could.

4) She merged and absorbed absorbed all the powers and legion personalities at once and took what she wanted.
    We speak again of thousands.

These are not all feats of omega level.

Hickman obviously doesn't know the character much.
    Or he simply doesn't like Rogue. I think it's the second since he hasn't even used it, and which scares me when he use her.

just to mention the most impressive because they have more merits of omega level.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Where do you see water manipulation? Just because you repeat something multiple times, doesnt make it true
    I'm also not seeing Rogue on that list...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post

On another note, Dazzler definitely should be here.
    Dazzler, Shaw or Bishop types are unlikely to make it because their powers are reactive and everyone except Hope on omega list is proactive. And Hope is kinda of anomaly. There is a clear limit on what a reactive power can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

She has many merits of omega level over the decades.

the most significant summarizing.

1) she contained 8 billion psyche souls and vital energy.
    Three different things.
    because its absorption if something was learned is that there are several powers in one that she in xml with control learned to separate what she specifically wants to take.

2) she took hundreds and hundreds of powers from all the avengers and xmen that were on earth.
    and transformed all that power into strength.
    and surprise among those hundreds were almost all omega level mutants.

3) She was able to scan all legion personalities and we have thousands.
    neither Xavier nor Emma could.

4) She merged and absorbed absorbed all the powers and legion personalities at once and took what she wanted.
    We speak again of thousands.

These are not all feats of omega level.

Hickman obviously doesn't know the character much.
    Or he simply doesn't like Rogue. I think it's the second since he hasn't even used it, and which scares me when he use her.

just to mention the most impressive because they have more merits of omega level.
    None of that stuff matter they changed the definition of Omega

Omega Level Mutant: A mutant whose dominant power is deemed to register – or reach – an undefinable upper limit of that power's specific classification.

Basically until a writer decide otherwise Rogues "power absorption" ability has a definable upper limit. Why is Hope on the list and not Rogue? When Hope copies powers she can use duplicated power in its most powerful form. That is how her power works. To keep it simple Rogue copies Franklin powers she becomes pretty strong, Hope copies Franklin Powers she becomes Matthew Malloy with powers. That is why Hope is on the list, That is why Synch will probably be on the list. They are not just copying powers they can use power at higher level. Rogue doesn't do that. Hope can copy Magneto powers and use it full strength, Rogue can't do that.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-05-2020 at 12:32 AM.

Just to be clear this isn't hating on Rogue. Rogue is an amazing character she does things hope and synch can't do

1. She can keep powers
    2. Her taking powers isn't proximity base and she can copy powers from non mutants/aliens/gods
    3. Her powers act as death touch if she wanted it too
    4. Her powers weaken her opponents and she could strip away their powers if she wanted to do that.

Rogue not being considered Omega doesn't not hurt her one bit. I don't see the desperate need for her to have that label. It is not like being not Omega stop her from doing what she always does to be powerful which is copy a bunch of people powers and being as strong or stronger than Omega mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Just to be clear this isn't hating on Rogue. Rogue is an amazing character she does things hope and synch can't do

1. She can keep powers
    2. Her taking powers isn't proximity base and she can copy powers from non mutants/aliens/gods
    3. Her powers act as death touch if she wanted it too
    4. Her powers weaken her opponents and she could strip away their powers if she wanted to do that.

Rogue not being considered Omega doesn't not hurt her one bit. I don't see the desperate need for her to have that label. It is not like being not Omega stop her from doing what she always does to be powerful which is copy a bunch of people powers and being as strong or stronger than Omega mutants.
    Most importantly in the context of Dawn of X, she is able to stabilize mutations, amplify other powers within the original mutant and allow them all to be used in perfect unison. She's an omega for power manipulation, not mimicy

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

People are forgetting that Rogue's base power is life energy absorption. The power reproduction is a side effect of using said powers on super-powered organisms and is supposed to be temporary. Her base power levels being so high is due to retaining Wonder Man's powers just like with Ms. Marvel's powers before. The loss of the power recall ability and the psychological drawbacks would probably put her in Alpha-tier.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Dazzler, Shaw or Bishop types are unlikely to make it because their powers are reactive and everyone except Hope on omega list is proactive. And Hope is kinda of anomaly. There is a clear limit on what a reactive power can do.

None of that stuff matter they changed the definition of Omega

Omega Level Mutant: A mutant whose dominant power is deemed to register – or reach – an undefinable upper limit of that power's specific classification.

Basically until a writer decide otherwise Rogues "power absorption" ability has a definable upper limit. Why is Hope on the list and not Rogue? When Hope copies powers she can use duplicated power in its most powerful form. That is how her power works. To keep it simple Rogue copies Franklin powers she becomes pretty strong, Hope copies Franklin Powers she becomes Matthew Malloy with powers. That is why Hope is on the list, That is why Synch will probably be on the list. They are not just copying powers they can use power at higher level. Rogue doesn't do that. Hope can copy Magneto powers and use it full strength, Rogue can't do that.
    SYNCH better to Rogue ? never

you're wrong.

ROGUE use all power with maximum strength.
    even many times you improve it.
    and I have dozens of comics that prove it.
    even she improved the original strength level of MS Marvel.
    and if I go to xml there are many more examples.

she can remove all the potential to another mutant.
    And I insist not stop with Hope .. because Hope is very limited with respect to Rogue.
    and Hope previously if it has shown to have limitations in manipulation of power Rogue no.

And did you read just something I wrote?

Not only with power manipulation should Rogue be officially considered omega.
    Because there is evidence of that.
    but because the manipulation of power.
    It is one of the aspects of her powers.

She's also draws psyches and vital energy if she wishes.
    and that has been seen fits in the new poor description of Hickman.
    She has no defined upper limit.
    because it was already seen she takes 8 billion psyche souls and vital energy.
    There is no definite in what it can take.
    Already out there is an omega or confirmed.

As for the manipulation of power, she took hundreds of powers and almost all of the omega on this list.
    while Hope with only 14 powers falls fainted within a few seconds.

she can enter as omega by ..

by manipulator of power ..... or by contending with unlimited vital energy, or by unlimited receiver of psyche minds or emotions.
    8 billion to be exact, that is an undefined upper limit.

So good luck.
    Rogue fits perfectly in the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Most importantly in the context of Dawn of X, she is able to stabilize mutations, amplify other powers within the original mutant and allow them all to be used in perfect unison. She's an omega for power manipulation, not mimicy

Rogue has been a more competent power manipulator than Hope.

Rogue does not imitate power .. Rogue literally takes the pite which of another happens she .. and that is only a secondary facet of her powers.
    Although it is the most impressive.

Rogue take all the tales of powers.
    Hope can only scam a few at a time and faints.
    The one that is clearly limited is Hope.
    so limited that it is only limited to mutants.
    Rogue can be bio compatible with any power source.

That's why I say in the aspect that Rogue share is superior.

And should only be omega for power manipulation.
    but also for the amount of vital energy or minds that it can address or contain. It clearly does not have a defined upper limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    People are forgetting that Rogue's base power is life energy absorption. The power reproduction is a side effect of using said powers on super-powered organisms and is supposed to be temporary. Her base power levels being so high is due to retaining Wonder Man's powers just like with Ms. Marvel's powers before. The loss of the power recall ability and the psychological drawbacks would probably put her in Alpha-tier.

We have to consider something. One thing is Rogue without control of its powers and another thing is Rogue with control.

That every time he was increasing more and more of level and already negative effects he was learning to filter them, in fact she could decide not to take minds.

Rogue without control was already one of the most powerful mutants.

If I was not considered omega I always thought it was because she lacked control of their own power but that changed, and in fact the same author of the book and Tom Brevoort himself regarded Rogue as an omega mutant.

if it is true it is a side effect m rather in is one of its powers.
    if something showed legacy is that its absorption powers were several mixed in one.
    that with control she could separate them.
    she takes .
    vital energy .
    you.
    physical and iterative skills.
    psyches or memories.
    Empathy emotions
    that when she had no control all this was mixed.
    I think with control she could take everything together, or take things separately so it was signed were watts powers in one.
    for these with control if she wants she can take powers without harming the person who takes them.
    If she decides not to harm him.
    because I decided not to take the vital energy.
    Or if I wanted to take or a physical ulidsd has.
    Or if it gave minds.
    that is, he could avoid the negative effects of his powers because he already knew how.

only with the taking of vital energy or psyches and also enters as omega since it was seen can contain 8 billion.
    It is absurd not to agree on that.

and with power I already mentioned it she has been more efficient than Hope and Synch.
    and good luck when they can have the achievements that Rogue has had at that point.
    unlike them two.
    if Rogue wishes, he can keep the powers permanently, the other two only do a temporary mimicry.

Not to mention that really one of Rogue's advances is manifested you have that absorbed in the past.

Rogue should enter the omega classification by power manipulator.

But if Hickman does not want in this category due to ignorance of the character. Rogue should enter as omega in one of these categories that she specializes.

Contend with universal energy, she took 8 billion vital energy from different life forms of different planets.

Or scanner or container of mental energy or memories and emotions, specifically it has taken 8 billion.
    That to me sounds a lot at undefined upper limit.

Or also power container, she merged with all legion personalities at once, which are thousands and thousands of personalities and powers.
    and in uncanny avengers I take all the power of all avengers and xmen on earth and we talk about hundreds and hundreds.
    in fact she manipulated power and transformed it into strength.

That she has not yet been confirmed as an omega is stupid, about the size of Galactus, or a lack of information from Hickman regarding the character.
    I hope another writer will document more about Rogue and inform Hickman that he lacked to mention some characters and the most obvious case is Rogue.

which Rogue is an omega mutant not yet confirmed.

It was a short story arc that started when Sage joined but ended around they fought Vargas.
    It was not a single arch.
    she did that of remembering powers absorbed privately decades before, in Marvelfanfare and without help from Sage. I mean this really is potential of her, that at some point it will do again, shejust have to learn to do it.

But now if she wished she could take away the powers of any other without negative effects.
    Staying with powers permanetly be able to always have staged her abilities ( Ms Marvel . And now wondrman powers ).
    something that neither Hope and synch can.

but as I said she enters as omega because it has no defined upper limit inn what powers she can absorb.
    Hope yes .. and Rogue took and manipulated the power of hundreds of people.
    Hope couldn't even get 20 without wearing out

She has no defined upper limit on how much vital energy.
    minds or souls it takes.

She was able to merge and scan thousands and thousands of legions.

There are several aspects of her powers that have given credit to.nivek omega without a doubt you just have to choose.

Not to declare it omega at the moment is a clear ignorance of the character.

Has she always been able to retain the powers? She can use every power that she has copied ?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Has she always been able to retain the powers? She can use every power that she has copied ?
    It was a short story arc that started when Sage joined but ended around they fought Vargas.
    "Cable was right!"

If not already stated...Synch aka Mr. Anything you do, he can do better of mutantdom.