Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who's your favorite Robin?

So, who's your favorite Robin and why? All Robins allowed, including those from alternate realities.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Tim is my Robin.
    I grew up with him, I've seen him learning how to become a superhero and earn batman trust and respect.
    He was a perfect character to impersonate Robin, and he did it at best, as Batman partner and as Titans leader.
    The alchemy with Bruce was gratifying.

Dick is Robin.
    He's the first, the original. He's the first child, the example.
    Love him too, maybe most as Nightwing than Robin. I miss his old role in the DC Universe when he was everyone's friend.
    The former dynamic duo.

Jason and Damian are not my cup of tea. I don't hate them, but their behaviors are not what i aspect for a Robin to be.

BANNED

Fantastic Member

Stephanie Brown (Yes, she counts, and I won't hear otherwise)

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Jason Todd. Yeah, he's my favorite and I'm not going to apologize for it. I enjoyed that he was different from Dick and I thought he was an interesting character who could have brought a lot of potentially interesting stories to the table. To bad DC wasn't interested in doing so back then and decided it was better to kill him off instead basically because he was "to different" and they wanted a lone Batman.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Dick is my favorite Robin.

Extraordinary Member

Tim. Then Jason, the Dick and Damian.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Tim Drake. I grew up with him as Robin so he's my Robin. Also he's never died so his got that going for him.

BANNED

Tim is my Robin, for all reasons mentioned above.

Jason is the only one I don't care for.

Dick, Steph, Carrie, Damien are all fine by me.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Damian hands down no contest.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Dick, preboot Tim, Damian, Stephanie, Jason in that order.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Damien is my Robin. He's a skilled combatant and killer, brave and forward, intelligent and yet has so much to learn. I've seen his character grow into a much more compassionate and insightful young hero. Plus he's Bruce's son. He's one of the best three-dimensional characters DC has.

I think the same way about Dick Grayson but I've known him as Nightwing for so long that I prefer him in that role. Or, just as himself. Grayson is great.

I didn't know of Jason Todd until he came back as the Red Hood. I love what they did with him in the New 52. I didn't know Tim Drake until I watched Teen Titans and Young Justice. I think he makes a cool Robin but glad he has the Red Robin name. I didn't read any of the comics where there were girl Robins. I was really hoping Harper Row would've become a Robin but happy she chose to go by Bluebird. I'm looking forward to the new We Are Robins comic and I'm sure to like some of them.

Robin is obviously a great legacy character moniker and I can't believe how many of them there have been.

BANNED

Tim preboot, dick grayson, stephanie, damian, jason

The real one: Dick Grayson.

Incredible Member

Dick, of course.