Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Not to mention his grunt flipped a car thats it. Thats a substanatial nerf aswell. I dont know why hes has to be charged up, even without the tuning fork blackbolt is strong for an inhuman who are already physically superior to humans. And his voice has nothing to do with being charged up at all. Its a nerf and since its a tv show its smart.
    Sorry I didn't mean to imply his electron powers power his voice, I was referring to how they enhance him physically when he wants them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    They're saying his power is his voice, which it isn't. That's a pretty big nerf.

No tuning fork so probably zero of his other powers, no flight, no electron enhancement powers, just the voice.

Substantial nerf.
    The tuning fork is kinda like Thor hammer that helps him channel his magic. He doesnt need it to fly, that's a natural power, i think.

We havent see it but i am hoping it appears at some point.

Not to mention his grunt flipped a car thats it. Thats a substanatial nerf aswell.
    How is it a nerf? That was a small grunt, he didnt say a word.

I asked this before, any examples in-comic of small grunts? Is this a new thing? Since marvel keep pumping people up for no reason.

I dont know why hes has to be charged up, even without the tuning fork blackbolt is strong for an inhuman who are already physically superior to humans. And his voice has nothing to do with being charged up at all. Its a nerf and since its a tv show its smart.
    Being strong doesnt mean you have super resistance. He can probably take more hits but a hit is a hit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    They made Magneto a great character, yet he was ripping molten metal from all of planet Earth and destroying multiple cities. Just sayin.
    When his power was being boosted to insane levels by Apocalypse. Hell, Xavier had to show him how to focus his power enough to realign a satellite dish in First Class. Also, let's be honest: Magneto is a great character because of his history over decades of comics, because of his origin, and because of Michael Fassbender and Ian McKellan playing the role, not because of the character in the movies actually being written well.

Also, the problem isn't Black Bolt being nerfed, it's contemporary comics fans demanding every character become omega level god mode levels of overpowered, to the extent it's just become absurd and boring. If they have to scale it back to tell a decent story (once again, like pre revisionist-history Fox version of Magneto), I'm all for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirate View Post
    Also, the problem isn't Black Bolt being nerfed, it's contemporary comics fans demanding every character become omega level god mode levels of overpowered, to the extent it's just become absurd and boring.
    Black Bolt was that from day one. It's not a recent development.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Black Bolt was that from day one. It's not a recent development.
    Except he wasn't, and it is. What's your point?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Screeners of the pilot went out to press and the first impressions ain't good. Scott Buck ruins everything doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirate View Post
    Except he wasn't, and it is. What's your point?
    Same thing i told Sigphi Hulk annual #1. 1967 or 68 not sure. Hes temporarly Ko'S hulk with whispering one word. And the comic states Hulk absorbed most the blast but it still Shook all of Attilan to its foundation. I use that example because i know the issue. There are other but i couldnt give you the exact issue. Does anyone know that exact issue the avengers help Blackbolt stop Maximus and in Thor and Ironman cant even scratch the barrier but Black Bolt desyroys it by whispering a single Syllable

Same thing i told Sigphi Hulk annual #1. 1967 or 68 not sure. Hes temporarly Ko'S hulk with whispering one word. And the comic states Hulk absorbed most the blast but it still Shook all of Attilan to its foundation. I use that example because i know the issue. There are other but i couldnt give you the exact issue. Does anyone know that exact issue the avengers help Blackbolt stop Maximus and in Thor and Ironman cant even scratch the barrier but Black Bolt desyroys it by whispering a single Syllable
    I forgot about this. He does whisper a word and knocks Hulk out and shakes Attilan a bit.

But... we dont know the length of the word, aha! He could've said supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Just messing.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Lockjaw gets no love

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Looks like crap.

oh my god the Medusa hair moving looked bad.

Hopefully this breaks the proverbial camel's back for Disney and they remove Perlmutter from Marvel TV.

I can't imagine how much this has damaged their relationship with IMAX, since they helped foot the bill.

BANNED

Can't say I've been impressed by what I've seen and I originally didn't intend to check it out. But the haters of this show are getting so obnoxious, that I might support this show now.
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 08-18-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Hopefully this breaks the proverbial camel's back for Disney and they remove Perlmutter from Marvel TV.

I can't imagine how much this has damaged their relationship with IMAX, since they helped foot the bill.
    Lol 'the bill' the director came out and said it was done on the cheap and quick.

I imagine this show has a AOS budget or something.