Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking of Pietro's daughter, which would fit the bill for mutant + galactic connection (Inhumans/Kree), but I don't think her power set (and age) and 'loyalty' would fit Brand's entry.
    It will fit since shes loyal to the inhumans. I will die of hapiness if is Luna or Chance

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This might have been a tie-in to an event I couldn't care any less about if they paid me but...it was a perfect 10/10.
    SWORD is two for two.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Luna is a child, one with zero experience and training. What is she like 8? Why would Brand even have her consideration for her intergalactic space team?

Pretty good issue for a tie in, I do wish it was a one shot vs being the official 2nd issue as it won't make a lot of sense if collected in a tpb. Art is still amazing, and Mentallo's hooded jacket look needs to be permanent.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Luna is a child, one with zero experience and training. What is she like 8? Why would Brand even have her consideration for her intergalactic space team?
    They can’t decide if she’s eight or sixteen. At the end of the Inhumans, she looked like this.
    C4E00482-5F24-4B0F-977F-2040BCD69923.jpg

In Quicksilver: No Surrender, she looked like this.

C2E52FD9-3629-4ECA-9A0B-DF7329D2C6CB.jpg

At minimum, Luna has been trained by Karnak in h2h.

A6CD647D-E9EA-40FF-8B09-F7EEA82CC0D7.jpg

Unfortunately, I don’t think Luna will show up. She goes forgotten for years at a time. It would be lovely if she did. As for consideration, she is a member of the Inhuman royal family, and somehow related to Billy, the consort and wizard to King Teddy. (A cousin I don’t think she has ever met, unfortunately). If she’s ever to gain experience in diplomacy, now would be a good time.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 01-14-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    And technically she's not a mutant. Originally she was the ironic human daughter with mutant/Inhuman parents. It wasn't until Pietro forced the Terrigen Crystals on her, making her an impowered Inhuman with empathic powers.
    It would be such delicious karma if Luna was retconned to be a mutant.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    It would be such delicious karma if Luna was retconned to be a mutant.
    Well, they did try in Age of X.

D5AF9A0B-041E-462A-B083-585CB1BC182F.jpg

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Im sure that Elwing could manage all that you mention, and Make an awesome Luna. I never thought that i will see again Peeper or Mentallo in a x book more that a wallpaper. Both are super cool in sword.
    Elwing is pretty good with z characters. So why not?
    Im pretty confident that Luna is not the one, but it would be more than awesome. That’s all.

Boost's page is still down. Wonder why it got deleted. Boost
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Boost's page is still down. Wonder why it got deleted. Boost
    It didn't get deleted it just moved to Brian Dunlop now that his real name has been revealed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The art is sooo good in this book, particularly the colors. Makes other books look bad.

I thought the detail about Krakoa being frozen immediately because of the sun being blacked out for 5 minutes was silly though. The symbiote dome should act as an insulator from space, and all the water/ground/etc would retain its heat for quite some time(like, the tropics don't freeze every night when the sun goes down). It's not frozen in NYC...

And I still don't understand how Magneto went down in the opening of KIB, but is subsequently shown in Krakoa.
    The art of Sword and Hellions is the best,Cassara on X-force gets a shout too.The rest are mediocre

Amazing Member

Hmm, this doesn't look good for Cable. If they don't right Cable soon I think I will skip Marvel for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by markdienekes View Post
    Hmm, this doesn't look good for Cable. If they don't right Cable soon I think I will skip Marvel for a while.
    I believe they will. There was a rumor going around that the real Cable is coming back this year, and Duggan was very cryptic in the last X-men Monday and hinted that “somebody” wants to bring him back in answer to a question about this.

I didn't mind the tie-in as Ewing kept the focus on SWORD. As someone who hasn't kept up with King in Black I found it easy to follow.

fun to see how SWORD operates in a crisis . cool cameos too . im all in on this book