Page 518 of 613 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Can't disagree with you on that score.
    Which is why...eventhough I didn't want it to be addressed in M13...I'm still very glad things played out the way they did at the end.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I am here to disagree with only one thing. How to put this, so it doesn't sound that bad... I don't think Storm did anything wrong when BP came back and told her that he had feelings for another woman. I believe Storm reacted very maturing and understanding towards him and Nakia, considering that he was just getting back his memories.

If I was on her spot, I don't know what I would have done but probably react in the same way. No one is in the wrong and Storm didn't simply handed her "horny" husband. That is bullshit talk. I want to see how would you react if someone you love lost their memories. There is a lot more layers to that particular issue than merely sexual frustration or concubine talks...

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I am here to disagree with only one thing. How to put this, so it doesn't sound that bad... I don't think Storm did anything wrong when BP came back and told her that he had feelings for another woman. I believe Storm reacted very maturing and understanding towards him and Nakia, considering that he was just getting back his memories.

If I was on her spot, I don't know what I would have done but probably react in the same way. No one is in the wrong and Storm didn't simply handed her "horny" husband. That is bullshit talk. I want to see how would you react if someone you love lost their memories. There is a lot more layers to that particular issue than merely sexual frustration or concubine talks...
    So if you went on a buisness trip, you'd want the other women to come around and keep him company?

Was inspired for Storm art after Marauders 13.
    Have a nice day everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

Ahh that's really good. The face/eyes are great!
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

This is absolutely beautiful. You are very talented.

Very nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Also, T'Challa was in a different place in Priest's run than Liss'. He lost to Doom and doubted himself. This was his Born Again story.
    And Storm is in a different place right now. My biggest issue with Tchalla/Storm, he gets all the man splaining from readers and Storm is the interloper in his books that should just take what she gets.

The more the conversation goes on the more Vita did the right thing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Really nice. Love the facial expression and the textures.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Ahh that's really good. The face/eyes are great!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    This is absolutely beautiful. You are very talented.
    Very nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Really nice. Love the facial expression and the textures.
    Really happy that you liked!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And Storm is in a different place right now. My biggest issue with Tchalla/Storm, he gets all the man splaining from readers and Storm is the interloper in his books that should just take what she gets.

The more the conversation goes on the more Vita did the right thing.
    Bro, you're debating the wrong point with me. I'm whole-heartedly happy that Vita drove another nail in the coffin. I may not agree with how she did it but if it helps to end the drama and keeps them away from each other, I'm cool.

The point was T'Challa's state of mind during Liss' run. I'm not calling Storm an interloper and when they were married, they should have appeared together more. That's an editorial/management issue. My biggest issue is that some Storm fans turn a blind eye sometimes when they call out BP for stuff yet feel that Storm is never wrong. I know that you are one of a few that have called out Storm when needed.

I have no problem calling out BP and have done so during AvX and TRO. I've said that both share blame for the relationship issues and have had other posters say that Storm didn't do anything wrong. That's fine because we all have our opinions and biases and if the relationship is over, then all I want Marvel to do is leave it alone and never revisit it again. They'll both be better off for it.

Really happy that you liked!
    Your use of light and shadow is just amazing and your facial features are very nice. I draw a little and my biggest issues are hands, feet and faces.

I keep practicing tho' !

Great artwork. It has alot of edge.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Great artwork. It has alot of edge.
    Thank you
    Your use of light and shadow is just amazing and your facial features are very nice. I draw a little and my biggest issues are hands, feet and faces.
    I keep practicing tho' !
    I struggle with every pic, every face, hand and feet. I noticed that redrawing helps a lot to have a better result. I changed dozen of poses to make this pic work. Really wanted to make Storm beautiful and show her yes. Love how blue they are in Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    So if you went on a buisness trip, you'd want the other women to come around and keep him company?
    This wasn't a business trip, first. Second, he lost his memories. Third, Storm loves him enough to tell him that she understands him. I don't see the issue. I would really like to see how all of you would react or handle such a thing in real life. If the love of your life lost their memories and he or she is still getting their memories back slowly. Would you really blame them for what they did during their memory loss?

As far for the concubine part, I don't agree that Storm did something wrong because if someone loves someone else you cannot erase those emotions with simple words. I've been there, went through all that and I do understand Storm on that front. I would have probably reacted the same way. What she did, she did it with good intentions to give T'Challa time to resolve his love and make his choice. She didn't give him to another woman. She gave him time to remember and make his choice, to make the choice of who he really loves. She didn't want to pressure him, he already had enough on his mind. Plus at the end, we can see that he choose Storm because his love for Ororo is stronger.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 10-12-2020 at 08:11 AM.