Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    BANNED

while that clearly wasnt betsy controling her body it sure had her combat tactics to a T.
    Psychic daggers are really great i love that tini has betsy employ those regularly
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-10-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    while that clearly wasnt betsy controling her body it sure had her combat tactics to a T.
    Psychic daggers are really great i love that tini has betsy employ those regularly
    It is a shame that maybe it isn't her because for she was the best of both pre and post bodyswaps Betsy since a long time: sneaky, butterfly, controling minds, psychic knfire, daggers, sword AND fighting.

Overall good issue. I'm glad we're focusing on her and Kwannon for the next two issues. And also very glad Rogue and Rictor got more to do, think and say.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    It is a shame that maybe it isn't her because for she was the best of both pre and post bodyswaps Betsy since a long time: sneaky, butterfly, controling minds, psychic knfire, daggers, sword AND fighting.

Overall good issue. I'm glad we're focusing on her and Kwannon for the next two issues. And also very glad Rogue and Rictor got more to do, think and say.
    I mean the same way betsy gained som "kwannon" tactics, I feel this is someone using betsy's body and it's capabilities to its full potential, free of the emotional turmoil/doubt/bagage that cloud OUR betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I mean the same way betsy gained som "kwannon" tactics, I feel this is someone using betsy's body and it's capabilities to its full potential, free of the emotional turmoil/doubt/bagage that cloud OUR betsy.
    It surely does seems so. So I hope after this is over we'll established our Betsy being capable of such feats on her own again.

It surely does seems so. So I hope after this is over we'll established our Betsy being capable of such feats on her own again.
    So, was she being controlled by that Selene knock off or what?
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    So, was she being controlled by that Selene knock off or what?
    guess we'll need to wait until next issue to figure it out.

guess we'll need to wait until next issue to figure it out.
    Cause possession would somewhat explain it.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I bought a new cosmetic in Fortnite that goes very well with Psylocke. Even better than the Psychic Knife she came with

20210217_113150.jpg
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Murderworld Betsy Psylocke vs Kwannon Psylocke

I like how she has the color scheme, the bionic eyes and lilac hair

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Murderworld Betsy Psylocke vs Kwannon Psylocke

I like how she has the color scheme, the bionic eyes and lilac hair
    Cool cover...I'm glad we're having Betsy and Kwannon together (even if some of them are AU) from January until May :-)

I wonder if Excalibur not coming out in May means the book will be cancelled or changed after the Hellfire Gala.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 02-18-2021 at 08:16 PM.

I could be sensitive today but while we all know the history of Betsy/kwannon given the stereotype some apply to asians this could be a situation that goes from a pure accident to blown up given the seemingly forced opening of Betsy eyes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I could be sensitive today but while we all know the history of Betsy/kwannon given the stereotype some apply to asians this could be a situation that goes from a pure accident to blown up given the seemingly forced opening of Betsy eyes.
    I guess, but I just saw it as a clear reference to what Mojo had done to the original British Betsy

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I guess, but I just saw it as a clear reference to what Mojo had done to the original British Betsy

Me too but in 2021 with Betsy European and Kwannon asian and it on the cover together i can easily see how this could become a thing given it being promoted as a single stand alone image. I get it, you get it, but i could see it going another way and felt i needed to say something since i think like you and me the artist just thought of the story. Maybe someone at marvel reads here and will take a second look but it would definitely end up being less expensive to address it now then let it be a scandal but i don't know.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

It’s a Mojo reference. And since he and Spiral were involved in the original twisting of Betsy (twice), and retcon wise Kwannon, this seems fitting.

BANNED

Coll cover...I'm glad we're having Betsy and Kwannon together in some (even if some of them are AU) from January until May :-)

I wonder if Excalibur not coming out in May means the book will be cancelled or changed after the Hellfire Gala.
    each book skiped a month to get everything set up, all the titles did that it doesn't indicated cancelation, but I can see some changes for sure