Page 251 of 285 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4267

Speaking of issue #42!

Some exclusive pages

that_artemis_fan

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Speaking of issue #42!

Some exclusive pages

that_artemis_fan

Why is Artemis so small and has no muscles? I want Soy's tall and muscular Artemis back.

The scene actually reminds me of Aladdin - the apple and the market, the thief and the princess.

@tricksterjerk

The Gotham Vulpix

The tail separates into six if this Pokémon receives plenty of love from its Trainer. Its warmth, agility, and intelligence makes it the ideal partner for Gotham’s street children. However they are considered vermin by the city’s upper class. Due to unscrupulous trainers desiring its evolution, the Gotham Vulpix is very wary and rarely shows itself to adults.

They have a soft spot for children and are fiercely protective of their charges. When cared for properly, the Gotham Vulpix is extremely beautiful. However such cases are far too rare.

@tricksterjerk

The Gotham Ninetails

Said to be one of the most beautiful Pokemon in the world. A Gotham legend states that the Gotham Ninetails is the ghost of a Vulpix whose love for its Trainer allows it to transcends death itself. Many cruel breeders place its previous evolution under extreme duress hoping for a Gotham Ninetails.

The Ninetails is a relentless and vengeful Pokemon. If it encounters Trainers mistreating their Pokemon partners or anyone abusing a helpless person, it will relentless pursue said person and kill them mercilessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It’s hard to say. Unless their dynamic changes, Isabel & Jason can’t ever really be a long term thing as long as he’s an active hero/has his own book. She does like him but seems like she’s already hit her limit of cape antics.
    Mmm... I kind of have the impression, after their last arc together, that Lobdell was setting her as the Margo Lane to Jason's Lamont Cranston from The Shadow (or his Marlene Alraune to Jason's Marc Spector, if you happen to be more familiar with Moon Knight); a female love interest, on and off at times because she feels conflicted, she would rather have a normal life even if she's often supportive of his dangerous heroics (or at least that's how I remember both characters). But softer, given that there're a stronger love interest in Artemis so far.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-18-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Mmm... I kind of have the impression, after their last arc together, that Lobdell was setting her as the Margo Lane to Jason's Lamont Cranston from The Shadow (or his Marlene Alraune to Jason's Marc Spector, if you happen to be more familiar with Moon Knight); a female love interest, on and off at times because she feels conflicted, she would rather have a normal life even if she's often supportive of his dangerous heroics (or at least that's how I remember both characters). But softer, given that there're a stronger love interest in Artemis so far.

There is one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    There is one?
    Under some point of view, there is. I think they're a stronger ship. Maybe they don't. Lobdell probably will leave them as friends, I guess. But for some people, the feel they give is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Under some point of view, there is. I think they're a stronger ship. Maybe they don't. Lobdell probably will leave them as friends, I guess. But for some people, the feel they give is stronger.
    Well, the Dark Trinity overall gives off the feeling of being a family. Both Artemis and Jason look after Biz like he was their little brother. Even the hot-headed Artemis has a soft spot for the big guy.

For Artemis and Jason... More then friends, but not quite lovers, I guess? Somewhere in there.

Someone on Reddit pointed out, that there's a little DC comics sale on Amazon Germany. Maybe this is useful for some people here. There are some good bargains - but some prices are already back to normal.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Why is Artemis so small and has no muscles? I want Soy's tall and muscular Artemis back.

The scene actually reminds me of Aladdin - the apple and the market, the thief and the princess.
    You know, when he's trying to delude himself about the dynamic they had, I'm sure that's exactly how Jason tries to remember it. Yeah, it's technically well-drawn but that doesn't look like Artemis as established by Soy.

John Becaro

My take on the RED HOOD
    Colors
    Flats
    Study