Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Seriously though, who would have thought Fables would come back ?

Have we seen a cover for Titans United yet?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

No, we haven't.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Mm, an 'existential mystery' revolving around a classic Teen Titan and their powers? Gosh, could this be 'Who is Donna Troy 2.0?'
    Not with the Red Hood there. It's another cash grab. The Titans mean nothing more than name reconition.

Yeah, in main continuity, Jason was only a Titan pre-Crisis. Nightwing had temporarily disbanded the team, so Donna reunited the originals (Wally, Aqualad, Speedy), but called in the then-current Robin. Jason was rebooted after the Crisis though (his origin was changed, as he was originally given the exact same origin as Dick), and nowadays he isn't considered to be a Titan. He's only in Titans United (and the previous Titans Together storyline) because he's in the TV show.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-14-2021 at 02:30 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Mind you Jason being a Titan at all is back in continuity now because of Death Metal's "everything matters."
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, in main continuity, Jason was only a Titan pre-Crisis. Nightwing had temporarily disbanded the team, so Donna reunited the originals (Wally, Aqualad, Speedy), but called in the then-current Robin. Jason was rebooted after the Crisis though (his origin was changed, as he was originally given the exact same origin as Dick), and nowadays he isn't considered to be a Titan. He's only in Titans United (and the previous Titans Together storyline) because he's in the TV show.
    Must point out, that with the current take on continuity, Jason could've been a titan if they add that story to the ongoing continuity. I mean, they seem to pick whatvever they want from whenever they want now. Also, some in-between crisis bits were brought back into cont in new52 itself, and Rebirth too. Like Jason saving Clark in the "For the man..." story. They could make him blond of redhead, for what is worth, as far as we aren't told from Death Metal onwards that he's a natural black haired. Because it seems that, in the end, it's not that they remember everything, but that everything happened somehow for the writers.

That being said, it is a Titans Together sequel, probably.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-14-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, in main continuity, Jason was only a Titan pre-Crisis.
    Technically it was after crisis but before the batman continuity was rebooted, and the story was (like most of pre crisis NTT) afaik still canon in post crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    They could make him blond of redhead, for what is worth, as far as we aren't told from Death Metal onwards that he's a natural black haired.
    It was actually stated in Future State that Jason is dying his hair still. Rose tells him she won't help him anymore as an empty threat. If red haired Jason is back, then so is everything else, I think is a safe bet.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Something tell me at DC, the writers treat the Titans as second rate, use them as cannon fodder and rehash old storylines.The franchise has been a bad joke for years due to questionable writing decisions and the current direction , while a step up is sort of bland.

As a X-Men fans, we suffer like this before when Marvel try to replace the brands with Inhumans. But that everything changes when Jonathan Hickman, our saviour writer to create "HOX/POX" which brings a bright future for the X-books.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It was actually stated in Future State that Jason is dying his hair still. Rose tells him she won't help him anymore as an empty threat. If red haired Jason is back, then so is everything else, I think is a safe bet.
    In Batman unlimited on te other hand he has clearly black hair as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Could be Jason graying. Could be the white streak (my actual guess), could be him having light brown or blond hair. I mean, in Batman: Urban Legends we see Jason as a 7-8 years old kid and he has black hair. And that's in current continuity. It's a whatever the writer of the week wants status at this point, really.

Could be Jason graying. Could be the white streak (my actual guess), could be him having light brown or blond hair. I mean, in Batman: Urban Legends we see Jason as a 7-8 years old kid and he has black hair. And that's in current continuity. It's a whatever the writer of the week wants status at this point, really.
    I guess that just about sums up DC continuity at this point.

See I just take it as Jason has been dying his hair black since he was a child.

It's a tough life for a ginger boy in Gotham, see. Tougher than most. Look at Abuse!

Fanart by Jeanbiscuit.

Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Donna Troy, Terra, Nightwing, Flash
    Zachary Zatara, Impulse, Wonder Girl, 90s Superboy, Red Robin, Miss Martian
    Klarion, Supergirl, Ravager, Aqualad, Arrowette, Blue Beetle
    Batgirl, Traci 13, Kid Devil, Jinx, Aquagirl, Arsenal, Solstice
    Bumblebee, Bombshell, Mas, Menos, Spoiler, Orphan, Slobo
    Bunker, Empress, 2010s Superboy, Robin, Red Hood, Secret
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-15-2021 at 04:02 PM.