Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    No, the current writer original interview pretty much tailored around the fact that he believed there was too many hulks and believe banner should be the only hulk pretty much. So yes, as long as he's writing, unless editorial indicates otherwise due to Hulk television show, Skaar won't be a hulk. It's essentially close to character assassination.
    We'll see.

Maybe Skaar will get picked up for the next teen team book or brought back somewhere down the line in the Hulk books.

Characters get depowered and repowered all the time. The one thing I will say though is that if Hulk goes through a killed off/resurrection storyline at some point, Skaar is the only character I would accept as heir/temporary replacement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    We'll see.

Maybe Skaar will get picked up for the next teen team book or brought back somewhere down the line in the Hulk books.

Characters get depowered and repowered all the time. The one thing I will say though is that if Hulk goes through a killed off/resurrection storyline at some point, Skaar is the only character I would accept as heir/temporary replacement.
    Damn right!

If anyone is going, or deserves, to be Hulk's heir/temporary replacement in the event of his death, it has to be Skaar. I don't want, nor will I read, an ongoing series with some other character attempting to hold up the Hulk's mantle. Unlike the others, Skaar is Hulk/Banner's true legacy. He certainly deserves a lot better treatment than what he's been given.

His stint in Jeff Parker's Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers was mediocre and insulting, and he was little more than an after-thought in Gerry Duggan's Hulk #7.

Marvel seriously needs to give Skaar a major push. I mean, why not? They're giving titles to lame characters like Squirrel Girl & Howard the Duck, for crying out loud! At least have the deceny to give us fans an epic, action-packed ongoing series involving the Son of Hulk!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

[/IMG]
    I really like this pic of Skaar. I love the barbarian vibe that he has and that he carries sword. I'm upset that he has been depowered as well and hope that he regains those abilities. But for the time being, I would love for more of his Old Power abilities to be explored. I think the Old Power is a great concept and I'm glad that it came from the Hulkverse. I also love Skaar's cosmic origins and would love to see more adventures of him in space. I would have loved for Skaar and Vulcan to meet one another during War of Kings. The two of them are exceptionally overpowered young people with a ton of emotional issues that I think would have made for great drama.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I wonder if Vulcan can manipulate/control the Old Power.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

I just thought of something.

If Skaar would use his Old Power and reform/rematerialize somewhere else on the planet, would that remove the nanites, which keep pumping in the cure and preventing the Hulks from transforming, from his body and thus allow him to become a Hulk again as it is a part of his heritage unlike the others?

It's definitely something to speculate upon.

What do you guys think?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

I just thought of something.

If Skaar would use his Old Power and reform/rematerialize somewhere else on the planet, would that remove the nanites, which keep pumping in the cure and preventing the Hulks from transforming, from his body and thus allow him to become a Hulk again as it is a part of his heritage unlike the others?

It's definitely something to speculate upon.

What do you guys think?
    Not a bad theory honestly, although I'm not sure how the Old Power works inside his bloodstream.

Honestly I also wouldn't hate him reappearing in other series solely with the use of the Old Power, he may not be able to Hulk out right now but of those who Doc Green depowered he still has some available super power.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-09-2015 at 09:58 PM.

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-09-2015 at 09:59 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED