Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

All it took was the opening fight with Selina in Arkham City to know that I’m gonna love this game

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    All it took was the opening fight with Selina in Arkham City to know that I’m gonna love this game
    Told you man the games is one of my all time favorites. It doesnt have tight knit story it kinda leads you all over. Arkham Origins probaly has the best story but the gameplay and sandbox is great. You can spend weeks just doing the riddle challanges of you dont look up the answers and locations.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Unlike Disney who has decided to let EA butcher their Star Wars license ...Robert Kirkman actually wants his IP and property to be protected. So he revoked the agreement that was with Starbreeze for "Overkill's the Walking Dead". Basically saying the game wasn't good and that they weren't happy with the product they saw.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#51f3e0b23054
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Unlike Disney who has decided to let EA butcher their Star Wars license ...Robert Kirkman actually wants his IP and property to be protected. So he revoked the agreement that was with Starbreeze for "Overkill's the Walking Dead". Basically saying the game wasn't good and that they weren't happy with the product they saw.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#51f3e0b23054
    First trailer looked good but damn that's crazy.

Not surprising. Overkill's TWD got brutalized the day people got their hands on it. It was never going to recover.

Am I the only one playing Temple Run non stop still....

iMan 42s

So recently I made a promise that before I got into Kingdom Hearts 3, I'd play through all the major releases (at least the ones we could get). Currently I'm on Chain of Memories for PS4.

I hate this, I hate all of this. I am utterly convinced that the opening art is Sora descending into Hell with the floating cards acting as fire. Worse yet, there is a good Kingdom Hearts game in this. Just use the system from the remake and when you introduce cards, that's how Sora gets new abilities and spells. It's that easy to do, you don't fight with cards, that just acts as the narrative excuse for how Sora levels and why he's back to square 1. But removing the ability to parry, guard, and wack things with your Keyblade for an arbitrary numbers games with enemies who can and will react faster than you and enemies reacting to you who you weren't focusing on breaking your cards..., who thought this was a good idea?

Look, I get that it works for the GBA, but this does not translate to console whatsoever.

I'm actually considering skipping it because I just don't want to fight with the system anymore. It' not good on console and I'm worried some moron is going to include it in the other games..., dear lord their isn't anymore fucking card games are there?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

So I finished all 4 episodes of the last Walking Dead game. "The Final Season" pretty much and well...spoilers below...

-

-

-

-

- Unlike the much traveled aspect of the 1st 3 games ; this one seemingly takes place near one location the entire game series. In fact your thinking your gonna travel to Lilly and Abel's location they have traveled from. But instead you never do. The entire game takes place around the school area that you stay at . Its partly due to Telltale's budget I'm sure and how they wanted to just do 4 episodes and end the series finally for Clementine.

- There is a lot of nice call backs to past as we get mentions of Kenny , Lee and more. Its just the game seems to forget about New Frontier til the end. Where it seems that sadly no matter what you do in Richmond in the 3rd game (be it having Javier & Kate become a couple or he follows his brother David) , Richmond falls it seems. Clementine mentions that the area of Richmond is now a warzone and she has to get AJ off the farm.

- Its not a bad game and clearly Clementine is the 2nd strongest black character in the Walking Dead world (next to Michonne) . With her exit coming next season it would make perfect sense to introduce her to the TV series (with changes ..like no AJ yet , and a 12-14 year old girl) and go from there. Hopefully this isn't the end for the character because even with that ending (i won't reveal it here) she is worth keeping around.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Have to love the irony that Watch Dogs 2 was all about using facial recognition for scanning your targets in San Francisco and now they’re banning facial recognition altogether…

All-New Member

Any good/non-mainstream RPGs to recommend? I've been going through top 10-100 lists all over the web, and I'm pretty disappointed. All of them keep talking about the same video games, and I either:

1) Already played these titles
    2) Don't ever want to play them

For example, these all feature Witcher 3 and Mass Effect:

https://www.pcgamer.com/best-rpgs-of-all-time/
    https://gamegavel.com/best-rpg-games/
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/15-best-rpgs-pc

They are both great games, but I'm looking for something fresh or something that went under my radar. So, recommendations? I don't mind playing older titles like Morrowind.

Thanks,

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by lyons75 View Post
    Any good/non-mainstream RPGs to recommend? I've been going through top 10-100 lists all over the web, and I'm pretty disappointed. All of them keep talking about the same video games, and I either:

1) Already played these titles
    2) Don't ever want to play them

For example, these all feature Witcher 3 and Mass Effect:

https://www.pcgamer.com/best-rpgs-of-all-time/
    https://gamegavel.com/best-rpg-games/
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/15-best-rpgs-pc

They are both great games, but I'm looking for something fresh or something that went under my radar. So, recommendations? I don't mind playing older titles like Morrowind.

Thanks,

Alex
    Did you do the Baldur's Gate series? They are pretty much what put Bioware on the map.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Did you do the Baldur's Gate series? They are pretty much what put Bioware on the map.
    Actually, I haven't. I'm not sure if I'll be able to run BG2 on Windows 10? Star Wars KOTOR also seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by lyons75 View Post
    Actually, I haven't. I'm not sure if I'll be able to run BG2 on Windows 10? Star Wars KOTOR also seems good.
    There is a "updated" version of BG2 (steam) so yeah, normaly it should work on w10 without problems.

Wipes tear....its happening folks. Were getting a remastered version of Ghostbusters on PS4.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    There is a "updated" version of BG2 (steam) so yeah, normaly it should work on w10 without problems.
    Oooh, I had no idea about that, wanted to play that game in like forever. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!