• Beast

33 39.76%
  • Wolverine

5 6.02%
  • other(be specific)

27 32.53%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I prefer to keep the two seperate keep their indivdual identity. But for the sake of argument Beast and Rogue.

Beast, I liked hank as an avenger, it reminded me that he used to be a pretty fun guy. I really miss that beast.

Rogue works best an X-Man but she is also an amazing Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I meant to vote Beast but I ended up clicking other. Anyone who read Beast term with the team pretty much agrees that was probably the best place for him. The character had never been more alive in his whole career as a superhero than he was on that team.

But I also think Storm should of had more of a chance to be an Avenger. The character is just pretty much right for that type of group.

Beast work on every team he has been on. K-men, Avengers, Defenders, X-Factor you name he clicks.

It is a shame Storm did not get a longer run she could have had a real impact.

I know Wolverine is the de facto answer, but he's really the best fit. He's done by far the most independent, free-agent work so it only makes sense he would bounce around in several organizations.

Rogue. It seems like she doesnt fit in with the X crowd anymore and is only hanging around for nostalgia's sake. She has the power, the skillset, the experience....the only thing not in her favor is her history with Captain Marvel, and let's be honest; the Avengers have forgiven lots of people for far worse and welcomed them into their ranks. I know Rogue is a member currently, but Im speaking about the "main" team, not any of the affiliates.

I also like Havok on the team and think Storm is long overdue for a tenure with earth's mightiest heroes. I'd also like to see what could be done with Nate Gray, assuming his character wasn't completely destroyed when he was brought back in whatever X-book it was that brought him back.

And I know people will hate me for this and he doesnt quite count as an X-man, but I'd have to read it....Deadpool. Just because.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Rogue. It seems like she doesnt fit in with the X crowd anymore and is only hanging around for nostalgia's sake. She has the power, the skillset, the experience....the only thing not in her favor is her history with Captain Marvel, and let's be honest; the Avengers have forgiven lots of people for far worse and welcomed them into their ranks. I know Rogue is a member currently, but Im speaking about the "main" team, not any of the affiliates.

I also like Havok on the team and think Storm is long overdue for a tenure with earth's mightiest heroes. I'd also like to see what could be done with Nate Gray, assuming his character wasn't completely destroyed when he was brought back in whatever X-book it was that brought him back.

And I know people will hate me for this and he doesnt quite count as an X-man, but I'd have to read it....Deadpool. Just because.
    Yuck, no thanks keep Deadpool inthe anti hero team or wet works type groups and yes I know other members of Avengers have killed but given Deadpool I prefer him in anti hero team books.
    Since when is Rogue sidelined last I checked she had her own title and was the star of Legacy.
    Besides I thought fans of Rogue preferred her in the X-titles exclusively.

Invincible Member

I think Storm could have worked under a different writer. She was in the Marvel Adventures Avengers team I think? There was a fun two page scene during Roger Stern's Avengers run where Storm is shown as a member in an alternative time line.

Emma Frost.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I gave up on Uncanny Avengers shortly after they "killed off" Rogue. I knew it would be short term, but plodding through the story without the character that drew me to the book in the first place was just not worth it to me. Haven't decided if I will pick it back up yet or not. But I do like the idea of her being an Avenger, but would like to see her written by someone else though. Carey did such a wonderful job with her, everything since to me has been leaps backwards.

Havok is a good fit for the Avengers, I like him there.

I miss the Beast I first met way back when in the Avengers. When I started reading comics, Beast was an Avenger, it was a little while before I knew he was even an X-Man first.

Characters I would like to see have a chance...Polaris. I think she could do really well as an Avenger, I would love to see her used outside of the X universe. Likewise I think Colossus and M could both do well on the team.

Currently I'm enjoying Cannonball & Sunspot as Avengers. Sunfire as well
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Beast and Wolverine are always pretty cool, but I like how Havok has been as an Avenger, having to be a spokesperson and sort of reluctant leader to start. Pretty cool story for him.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Ultimate Lady-Vengers Team, Hickman-sized:
    The Wasp
    Black Widow
    Scarlet Witch
    She-Hulk
    Captain Marvel
    Mockingbird
    Spider-Woman
    Moondragon
    Monica Rambeau
    Dr. Cecilia Reyes
    Storm
    Emma Frost
    Dazzler
    Psylocke
    Rogue
    Rachel Grey
    Polaris
    Kitty Pryde
    Rogue
    Invisible Woman
    Misty Knight
    Sif

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

I would say Which X-Men I really Like as Avengers and Indeed Want to see MUCH, MUCH More of as Avengers are:

1.) Rogue!
    2.) Storm!
    3.) Polaris!
    4.) Havok!
    5.) Nightcrawler!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I would say Which X-Men I really Like as Avengers and Indeed Want to see MUCH, MUCH More of as Avengers are:

1.) Rogue!
    2.) Storm!
    3.) Polaris!
    4.) Havok!
    5.) Nightcrawler!

Agreed with on all this list
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.