Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    Yes. Everyone is absolutely OOC, you could fill a pool with all the idiot balls, Strange gets defeated by accidentally hitting the roof with his head. Pacing is all over the place - something that should be a major problem gets resolved in a moment and then you have whole issues of nothing happening. And both of what could be considered main plotlines basically stopped moving forward.
    This is worrying me. I was already skeptical about the whole solicitation „huge ego“ and now this. If the story and characterisation are meh then I guess I’ll be buying it for the art. This has became a common thing with iron man comics. Good art, mediocre story, and terrible characterisations
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    This is worrying me. I was already skeptical about the whole solicitation „huge ego“ and now this. If the story and characterisation are meh then I guess I’ll be buying it for the art. This has became a common thing with iron man comics. Good art, mediocre story, and terrible characterisations
    Let's just give it a shot. He's already bringing back some old villains like Unicorn and Korvac. So he's bringing back some of the history which is good and the art of course looks fantastic. Let's just do a wait and see before we get a little riled up about his direction for Tony Stark/iron Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Let's just give it a shot. He's already bringing back some old villains like Unicorn and Korvac. So he's bringing back some of the history which is good and the art of course looks fantastic. Let's just do a wait and see before we get a little riled up about his direction for Tony Stark/iron Man.
    I will definitely give it a shot. I gave Iron man 2020 a shot, when in reality I’m barely enjoying it and this Covid-19 delay situation didn’t help it but here I am. I have faith that Cantwell did his research, not only with villains but also with the Armor and Tonys moustache. It’s like the old comics, I am intrigued.

Oh oh y’all! an extension to that mess of a thread „the racist retcon“ while I don’t think it’s racist .. the adoption was indeed a dumb retcon but it got me thinking of Maria Stark and I checked most of Maria’s Stark appearances and mentions. The inconsistencies are bizarre, Comic Tingz

First of all is her hair colour, it went from blonde to black .. she could be dyeing it but issa doubt. Her age too, she was around Howards age in most depictions but in Bendis run. Howard was like 65+ and she looked in her 30s?. Her character also had some inconsistencies, she was an obedient wife in her early appearances then sassy in gillen run.

Why don’t Male writers wanna include mothers on their stories even though Tony acknowledges her good influence on him but they keep omitting her. It drives me insane.

What y’all think?

Oh oh y’all! an extension to that mess of a thread „the racist retcon“ while I don’t think it’s racist .. the adoption was indeed a dumb retcon but it got me thinking of Maria Stark and I checked most of Maria’s Stark appearances and mentions. The inconsistencies are bizarre, Comic Tingz

First of all is her hair colour, it went from blonde to black .. she could be dyeing it but issa doubt. Her age too, she was around Howards age in most depictions but in Bendis run. Howard was like 65+ and she looked in her 30s?. Her character also had some inconsistencies, she was an obedient wife in her early appearances then sassy in gillen run.

Why don’t Male writers wanna include mothers on their stories even though Tony acknowledges her good influence on him but they keep omitting her. It drives me insane.

What y’all think?
    Yeah. It's been said that Tony was very much loved by his mother, but this dumb retcon blew everything up. Also not to many writers fleshed her out. That retcon makes her and Howard look really bad and now Jason is even writing that Howard offered Tony's soul up to Mephisto.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Yeah. It's been said that Tony was very much loved by his mother, but this dumb retcon blew everything up. Also not to many writers fleshed her out. That retcon makes her and Howard look really bad and now Jason is even writing that Howard offered Tony's soul up to Mephisto.
    The best thing about Mephisto in situations like this is he lies.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The best thing about Mephisto in situations like this is he lies.
    He brought Howard Stark back to life. So he has something up his sleeves.

Yea, she’s supposed to be a good influence but then she was on board in using Tony as decoy. It’s messed up.
    Oof the retcon of Howard being a Mephisto agent is another dumb retcon. Tony can’t take a rest huh? Aaron’s run is such a weak run. Hack writer.

He brought Howard Stark back to life. So he has something up his sleeves.
    Oh, if that I’m absolutely sure of. But anything coming from him I’m assuming is either lies, or manipulations to finish his end goal.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Yea, she’s supposed to be a good influence but then she was on board in using Tony as decoy. It’s messed up.
    Oof the retcon of Howard being a Mephisto agent is another dumb retcon. Tony can’t take a rest huh? Aaron’s run is such a weak run. Hack writer.
    Slott & Gage should take over this book.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Imagination armor is dope! An Iron Man run is gonna stick the landing! LET'S THROW A PARTY!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Imagination armor is dope! An Iron Man run is gonna stick the landing! LET'S THROW A PARTY!
    I mean, if you didn't get tired of the Amanda Armstrong presence or "is Tony real or not?" thing...

Bro, I'm ignoring all that crap and the next writer should as well. That's just a lot of nonsense bs.