Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    But..... how would that work?

He's met OZ in person. If he was someone he would recognize, wouldn't he have recognized him before now?
    In comic book logic he was wearing a hood, so maybe not. I mean no one realizes a muscular brunette is Superman when he puts on glasses

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    In comic book logic he was wearing a hood, so maybe not. I mean no one realizes a muscular brunette is Superman when he puts on glasses
    If you really want to use comic book logic, that hood and cloak contains stealth and distortion technology...

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Well, at least he's back. Its still Tynion writing and doesn't sound particularly interesting... but at least he's back.
    This is kind of where I'm at.

I love Tynion for bringing Tim "back", and I think he'll get out of this with a solid status quo, but I don't think Tynion is the guy who can really carry that forward.

Let him play with the bat fam in 'Tec, but bring in someone else to write Tim (and Kon and Bart?) going forward.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    Superman's a brunette? I would never have guessed!

[Brun=Brown. -ette is a feminine suffix. So "brunette"="brown-haired female". Superman's a black-haired man!]

Everyone knows that Oz is Lois...

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    This is kind of where I'm at.

I love Tynion for bringing Tim "back", and I think he'll get out of this with a solid status quo, but I don't think Tynion is the guy who can really carry that forward.

Let him play with the bat fam in 'Tec, but bring in someone else to write Tim (and Kon and Bart?) going forward.
    I don't expect Tynion to write the eventual rebirth of Young Justice, at any rate, though I wouldn't be surprised if he wants his own cut of Tim once he's back to the forefront .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't expect Tynion to write the eventual rebirth of Young Justice, at any rate, though I wouldn't be surprised if he wants his own cut of Tim once he's back to the forefront .
    Maybe a bit of an out there pick, but as far as potential writers for Young Justice go, based off the style and quality of her fill-in issue on Justice League, I think Shea Fontana might be a good fit. (Peter David coming back would be the best obviously, but he's yet another great writer DC has scorned.)

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Maybe a bit of an out there pick, but as far as potential writers for Young Justice go, based off the style and quality of her fill-in issue on Justice League, I think Shea Fontana might be a good fit. (Peter David coming back would be the best obviously, but he's yet another great writer DC has scorned.)
    Hmm...I'd be A-okay with Fontana getting a shot .