Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Arrow deserves all the hate it can get. I used to love this show but now it's just the Water Closet of CW. All the crappiest **** of ideas are flashed in to this show.
    Cannot disagree. Such a shame the show had so much potential in S1, sadly S2 is where the red flags started showing up.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Cannot disagree. Such a shame the show had so much potential in S1, sadly S2 is where the red flags started showing up.
    I beg to differ there. For me season two was the pinnacle for this show. Things went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay downhill starting in season three.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    What have they said? I always wonder this myself, if they are unaware from their perspective and genuinely think it's good, or if they're just collecting a check so w/evs.

It is mainly Manu Bennett look at the stuff he has on his twitter:

https://twitter.com/manubennett

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I think the jump the shark moment on Arrow was when Oliver fought Ra's Al Ghul and survived. Oliver was stabbed in the stomach, fell off a cliff and was healed with nothing more than some penicillin.

I'm on board with the opinion that Season 2 was far and away the peak of the show, and it's been dying a slow death ever since for various reasons--mostly Olicity related (and no, I don't care much about the Oliver/Laurel ship either). I haven't even gotten around to watching the last few episodes, and I guess I won't be in a rush to.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 07-06-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Growup View Post
    Just read this:
    http://imgur.com/a/srxdn

Funnier and faster.
    Wait... is ths real life?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Just read this:

Funnier and faster.
    I hope that green DBZ aura wasn't actually in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Well, first thing's first: this is clearly for humorous purposes.

But the reason why the media pays so much attention to Reddit is simply because it has such a large audience, large enough to get a regular stream of celebrities and even Obama to do their AMAs.

Saying, "Nobody takes Reddit seriously" is contradicted just by the simple fact that there's media coverage of this one-off joke.
    Not really. In a 24 hour news cycle that exist today because of the net sites need constant content. This is why twitter has becomes a source for news today. A twitter post that a writer finds interesting can be turned into a thing when it wasnt before.

This right here is not news. This is just a mod power tripping and screwing around. Because you cant take the comments from some people disliking some of the story for the episode as actual news. Everyone knows that some people will not like something at some point. If people not liking something is news then CBR should be report about posters in CBR discussing the parts they didnt like.

There are plenty of people here that didnt like certain things about the ending. Heck, i didnt like Damien suddenly not using the power of 10k souls powering him on anything around that was not Oliver. I didnt really care about the nukes because it's a comic book show and they already explain that away with that program.

Seriously, this is just a complete waste of space.

But i was successful for CBR because, look, 4 pages of discussion of something that should not have gone outside of that reddit board.

Fantastic Member

I heard that the Arrow finale was AWFUL. But why become Daredevil fans? It takes 2 hours to watch both shows. The fact that you have to choose one is PATHETIC. Watch both

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The Season 4 finale upset redditors so much, they controversially decided to turn their forum into a "Daredevil" subreddit.

Full article here.
    I don't understand what that means.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    The show is steadily losing viewership, the ratings have been on a decline since the beginning of season 3, and its own cast members have negative quotes regarding the direction of the show... How in the world do the showrunner and writers still have a job?
    It's on the CW. Shows with a 0.3 demo and less than a million viewers get renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by jerthebarbarian View Post
    (Why do I still watch it? Because even with the fact that it's garbage it's still enjoyable to watch and pick apart. If you're the kind of person who can watch a terrible movie and enjoy it for how awful it is, you might be able to enjoy Arrow. But if you're looking for good TV you should probably skip it. I'd say Supergirl, Flash and even Legends of Tomorrow are all better written than Arrow is - Legends of Tomorrow is a hot mess but it's nearly Shakespeare compared to the mess they made out of Arrow from the very beginning.)
    For me it's something to have on in the hour between re-runs of the Big Bang Theory on MyTV and Law & Order:SVU. No point in shutting off the TV for an hour and everything else on is even worse. So might as well watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It's on the CW. Shows with a 0.3 demo and less than a million viewers get renewed.
    And I'm guessing the shows with a 0.3 demo have a far lower budget to work with.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    And I'm guessing the shows with a 0.3 demo have a far lower budget to work with.
    I doubt that Reign or The Originals are all that much cheaper to make than Arrow.

BANNED

Just read this:

Funnier and faster.
    That weas beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I hope that green DBZ aura wasn't actually in the show.
    ..how did ollie get magic powers?
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)