Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Wake me up when this snooze fest is cancelled. Who was clamoring for this title?
    Most of us are happy about this title. What titles of X-books do you cheer for then?

Wake me up when this snooze fest is cancelled. Who was clamoring for this title?
    Real Talk: The collective inhabitants of this thread -- http://community.comicbookresources....e-Appreciation

As well as the droves of readers who DON'T message board. They are vast and they are sweaty.

3/10 you can do better.

Wake me up when this book actually hits the shelves because I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Who else is excited for this title?

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Wake me up when this book actually hits the shelves because I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Who else is excited for this title?
    I'm also super excited. XD.

Me!
    Interesting how much it will differ from R&G. Flashbacks were my fave part of R&G and definitely one of the most emotional part.

And KT told that there would be no flashbacks in first MMX arc.

Also would love to see Gambit fighting Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Me!
    Interesting how much it will differ from R&G. Flashbacks were my fave part of R&G and definitely one of the most emotional part.

I doubt we will see it but I would find it funny if Gambit was trolling Rogue, and remarks to Deadpool 'I heard you were a good kisser." Then the two discuss how good of kisser Rogue is to mess with her, while she is like "really?".
    Last edited by MikaelNovasun; 07-11-2018 at 08:03 AM.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Girl, I’m here for this. As much as I’d love to see yet another title of some dude with powers hit another dude with powers, I’m stoked to see a title about two people with powers who have crazy chemistry together punch dudes with powers and then go to brunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Me!

Yea, in the reddit AMA KT said that it wouldn’t be too emotionally bogged down with baggage which was what the mini was designed to do, get them in a better place and put that behind them. She has mentioned several times about keeping them fun, a little wild, and she keeps using the word sexy when discribing the book... this IS the hottest marvel couple, hands down, so I am looking forward to their playful banter during fights (which has also been noted several times). I just feel like the book is going to be a home run. No over emotional breakdowns from the 90’s, no love triangles... no scenes, just some down home charm

I have not been sooooo eXcited for a new X-title like this since a long time.

So I am very pleased indeed

I assume Marvel has sales figures from the mini and is basing the ongoing on them. Disney is ruthless.

Just finished the Rogue&Gambit trade. I really enjoyed reading it. I will pick up the Mr.and Mrs.X trade. Preview and Interview are looking promising!

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    I doubt we will see it but I would find it funny if Gambit was trolling Rogue, and remarks to Deadpool 'I heard you were a good kisser." Then the two discuss how good of kisser Rogue is to mess with her, while she is like "really?".
    I am sure that Wade will appeat to take case that Gambit and Rogue protects so I think at least small fight will have place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I have not been sooooo eXcited for a new X-title like this since a long time.

So I am very pleased indeed
    Fun and sexy is exactly how Romy should be

Spectacular Member

The thing that's most important for me is that KT won't write either Remy or Rogue out of character and respects continuity. I can't ask for anything more. It's nice to know that we won't be blindsided like we were under Peter Milligan or Mike Carey. It would be great if all the writers of comic books I read were fans of the characters like KT is of Remy and Rogue.