Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    The more late 20th century d-listers the better. seeing the MLF in new mutants gave me an unexpected rush I wasn't expecting and now I desperately want more. I'd be especially down with seeing vertigo back
    Vertigo? I mean I want an entire story surrounding Vertigo. She's not a mutant so she can't get resurrected, right?

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Yeah more Spiral plz. The Body Shoppe should exist as some Trans dimensional bodega that appears when you want something the most and Spiral it's deadly host within.resurrested mutants that want modifications, mutants that reject ressurection that want to modify themselves or have access to mystical ephemera the Body Shoppe provides with a price!

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Vertigo? I mean I want an entire story surrounding Vertigo. She's not a mutant so she can't get resurrected, right?
    yep
    heehee.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i hope spiral shows up, she’s the type of crazy this title should approach
    god Yes!!! another badass character who isn't a mutant why must I suffer??? at least she isn't dead

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Verti...)_(Earth-11326)

She was a mutant in Age of X!

If Legion can accidentally make Chamber a mutant (again), he can accidentally make 616-Vertigo a mutant!
    Last edited by H-E-D; 03-22-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    But perhaps an illustration. This, of course, wasn't quite what the cover the cover suggested.

I miss covers like this with outlandish quotes. I would be fine if we got them again every now and then.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post
    I want Sugarman !
    I'd love to see Sugar Man & Dark Beast working as geneticists on the Chimera projects for Sinister

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I never asked for Nanny and Orphan Maker; yet, I did not know what I needed.
    Not to say that I won't grow to care for em, but there's other characters of the same moral alignment I'd be more invested in.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Verti...)_(Earth-11326)

She was a mutant in Age of X!

If Legion can accidentally make Chamber a mutant (again), he can accidentally make 616-Vertigo a mutant!
    See! I've always thought of her as a mutant anyways, even if technically not true.
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 03-22-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I miss covers like this with outlandish quotes. I would be fine if we got them again every now and then.
    Me too! This made comics unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i hope spiral shows up, she’s the type of crazy this title should approach
    They should retcon her as a mutant, have her die and then deal with the whole "should we resurrect Spiral or Rita now?" thing. Maybe this would work better as an X-Factor plot though.

Ultimate Member

It’d be easy enough to retcon Vertigo into having an X-Gene. Just say Legion did it. She must have been a mutant in Age of X after all...
    Perhaps the 'mutates' in the Savage Land just needed a kickstart from Magneto's machinery, and now have an active X-gene like any other? Or Vertigo was an exception, and already a mutant-in-hiding who just sort of 'came out' along with the rest of the mutates and played along, rather than admit she'd always been, by the standards of her people, 'a freak.' There's ways they could play it.

And I liked her powers, as she occupied a 'controller' sort of role we don't see as often, with lots of 'blasters' and 'scrappers' and 'tanks,' but a relatively limited number of crowd control based characters like Karma or Mastermind.

Her backstory has fun potential as well, having grown up in the Savage Land!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    Why is Logan everywhere concern trolling?
    Oh, that's just Logan. Remember when he got back from killing fiddy-thousand Hand ninja in Madripoor, and stabbed Rachel in the heart to stop her from 'going too far' and killing Selene? Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh, that's just Logan. Remember when he got back from killing fiddy-thousand Hand ninja in Madripoor, and stabbed Rachel in the heart to stop her from 'going too far' and killing Selene? Good times.
    You are getting your timelines crossed, Madripoor didn't come until a couple of years later (well at least for Logan in publication time). Although the whole thing with Rachel has more to do with him thinking that killing Selene would lead to Dark Phoenix Saga II.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    One would think that Emma and all of the other telepaths would be capable of psychic reconditioning and keeping Alex's AXIS psyche locked down. I'm guessing Ms Pryor is gonna love this darkest of Summers
    I guess there’s the possibility that since it’s a magic induced psyche axis swap, it’s kinda outside of their wheelhouse and so the best they can do is put a bandaid on it rather than completely get rid of it. Of course, why they never got Illyana to take a crack at it is beyond me.

Fuk the laws...burn the humans. LOL
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

So this was friggin amazing. Great start