Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cassandra Cain vs. Pickle

Post Crisis Cass vs. The caveman from Baki

1: no utility belt

2: belt allowed
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

She'd better take his eyes out with her first strike or this is going to be over quick. Pickle's durability is insane, so is his speed(for his size) His strength is otherworldly enough that he's compared to Yujiro...

She can probably take him, Post-Crisis.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

without the belt, pickle literally eats her.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    without the belt, pickle literally eats her.
    I can't remember, is the dude a bullet timer ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I can't remember, is the dude a bullet timer ?
    No, but he's bulletproof as far as 9mm goes. His muscle density is insane. He even threw the bullets back with such force and speed that the scientist that shot him got "shot" in return.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    No, but he's bulletproof as far as 9mm goes. His muscle density is insane. He even threw the bullets back with such force and speed that the scientist that shot him got "shot" in return.
    Cassandra Cain has specific feats for hurting a guy who is bulletproof. As in the guy shoots himself in the head (with what looks like a glock so ... 9MM) , it does nothing, then she drops him in a few punches/kicks.

She's also brought down a few metas, besides this ... all of which is in addition to feats like kicking down a portion of a brick wall, and several inches of quartz.

Her fight to lose, honestly. Belt makes it worse.

Arx Inosaan

If Hanayama, Jack, and Katsumi couldn’t really bother him with strikes then Cass can’t either.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Cassandra Cain has specific feats for hurting a guy who is bulletproof. As in the guy shoots himself in the head (with what looks like a glock so ... 9MM) , it does nothing, then she drops him in a few punches/kicks.
    I mean, she didn't drop him.

She kicked him around a bunch and he said "Ow," Nothing she did had any meaningful impact on him that we saw.

Pickle is stupid hard to hurt. Cass isn't dropping him through striking power of Katsumi, Baki and Hanayama couldn't do it.

She's also brought down a few metas, besides this ... all of which is in addition to feats like kicking down a portion of a brick wall, and several inches of quartz.

Her fight to lose, honestly. Belt makes it worse.
    None of those feats put her on the level of striking power to meaningfully hurt Pickle. He's really fast, though not confirmed as a bullet timer, and incredibly durable.

Pressure points and eyes and **** are her only option here. If he touches her, she's going to either die or be a hurting unit in a big way.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 04-10-2019 at 03:31 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, she didn't drop him.

She kicked him around a bunch and he said "Ow," Nothing she did had any meaningful impact on him that we saw.
    It's more this than dropping him. She DID draw blood, which is more than the 9mm did when pressed against his head. Theoretically, if she could draw blood and make him feel it, pressure points should have had some effect, but.

I'm none too sanguine on Cass' odds, here.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

is it fine to bring up the musashi stuff for pickle?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    is it fine to bring up the musashi stuff for pickle?
    Which stuff specifically?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Huh, didn't think Pickle was that tough.

Oof.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Which stuff specifically?
    you know, the whole "not getting sliced up by musashi giving it his all" bit?

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Would Cass be able to survive Pickles prehistoric life? As in could she beat all the Dinosaurs Pickle was shown to beat using only hth skills and survive for years?