Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

I discovered Animal Kingdom two days ago and i've binged watched two whole seasons and i want more..... I wish Marvel Netflix shows were this well made.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    I discovered Animal Kingdom two days ago and i've binged watched two whole seasons and i want more..... I wish Marvel Netflix shows were this well made.
    Lol I was born and raised where this Show takes place. Oceanside California. But I think the shows good but i dont think it's better then 5h3 best .marvel Netflix shows

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol I was born and raised where this Show takes place. Oceanside California. But I think the shows good but i dont think it's better then 5h3 best .marvel Netflix shows
    Apart from Daredevil, season 1 especially, It's either the actors can't act, the writing is mediocre or the directors aren't building a world that i can lose myself in. Marvel Netflix shows can't hold my attention. I don't force myself to watch anything that's uninteresting and if by the first twenty minutes the story doesn't pull me in i'm out. There is nothing far from my own world than the lifestyle of The Codys but they are criminals while Marvel is finding it hard to make heroes even a little bit interesting to a comic book fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Apart from Daredevil, season 1 especially, It's either the actors can't act, the writing is mediocre or the directors aren't building a world that i can lose myself in. Marvel Netflix shows can't hold my attention. I don't force myself to watch anything that's uninteresting and if by the first twenty minutes the story doesn't pull me in i'm out. There is nothing far from my own world than the lifestyle of The Codys but they are criminals while Marvel is finding it hard to make heroes even a little bit interesting to a comic book fan.
    Different tastes I suppose cause I find everything except JJ season 2 and Ironfist to be really good. First half of DD season 2 Punishers arc is some of the best TV I've seen. Other then Dude laying iornfist I dont seea bad actor on the marvel shows. Most of them have gotten universal praise. If it doesnt work for u I cant argue with that. But if your saying these things are Objectively true I disagree. That said im watching Season 3 of Animal Kingdom on amazon I do love the show

Spectacular Member Martini Sigil's Avatar

Apart from the Marvel shows... my favorite Netflix originals are Sense 8, Narcos, stranger Things, A series of Unfortunate Events, The Santa Clarita Diet, Ozark, Altered carbon, Travelers, dark, and Peaky Blinders

Extraordinary Member

Misery was amazing. Also blazing through the latest Arrested Development season. A major upgrade on the previous one.

Along with Mr Bean and Red Dwarf, I'm also watching Star Trek: The Original Series.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

BANNED

Peaky blinders season 1 episode 3.

Its a good show but kinda slow at times. Alot to keep track especially if you dont know the history.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-09-2018 at 04:28 AM.

I've started watching Disenchantment. I like it.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan. Was pretty surprised to see that stuff on Netflix.

Nicely surprised.

Astonishing Member

Stranger Things, Marvel Netflix shows, Dark, Altered Carbon, Sense 8, Animated Godzilla movies, House of Cards (U.S.) House of Cards (BBC), Skins and the first 3 seasons of Bleach.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It kept coming up as something I might like so I gave Kim's Convenience a shot and really like it. It is sort of a typical sitcom, but I still have been enjoying it.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Disenchantment is all, right now. Soon I'll start digging into the old MST3K episodes they have.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Right now? Ozarks
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor