Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I like how everyone saying it’s Frenzy are saying she changes outfits, but Tempo can’t? She can change hair, makeup and clothes in no time. Like legit no time by speeding up hair and makeup team.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Assuming it is Tempo how did she get stuck with that job? A big gala is about to go down and she got saddled with being the door person. Whoever (Emma/Kitty/ect) approached her to be the glorified usher should have been met with a demonstrative "go f**k yourself". I mean really, Tempo should not be the door girl; she should be showing out at the gala.
    Simple...

It is Frenzy acting in her S.W.O.R.D. capacity.

The other thing...

While the earrings in the preview look a bit like the ones Tempo is wearing while dealing with Tabitha?

They also look quite a bit like the pair that Frenzy has been wearing for the entirety of S.W.O.R.D.

Not saying anything is a lock.

Just that it would be odd for that many elements to just randomly fall into place.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The hair is VERY Frenzy, but the little balls on her head are similar to Tempo's headpiece from an earlier Marauders ish.

Either way, I live.
    Guys I believe it's tempo because remember she has time manipulation so can have a bald temple hairstyle then regrow her hair instantly to do another thing. Plus isn't frenzy taller and more muscular in build.

Spectacular Member

That is 100% Tempo, no way Frenzy's that petite (also the thing Nysanne said about the headpiece)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    I guess Phoenix Echo wasn’t invited? Would it be too awkward for the Avengers to explain?
    Exactly it will be tooo inconvenient to expose their hypocrisy when they are out here trying to destabilize a nation you know like imperialist watch dogs do.

BANNED

But Echo is half Native American / half Latinx American , How can she be imperialist LOL !

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Is that Tempo?!
    Might be Tempo, or Cece Reyes
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    But Echo is half Native American / half Latinx American , How can she be imperialist LOL !
    Not her her colleagues I believe they were the ones who are lecturing the x-men in the phoenix during avx

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Naw, awkward would have been T'Challa showing up, and in front with the Avengers.
    T'Challa (Black Panther) will be there as King of Wakanda, that is why he isn't with the Avengers.
    That's probably also why Iron Man (Tony Stark) came separate from the Avengers as he is representing Stark Industries.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    T'Challa (Black Panther) will be there as King of Wakanda, that is why he isn't with the Avengers.
    That's probably also why Iron Man (Tony Stark) came separate from the Avengers as he is representing Stark Industries.
    Do we think Tony and Emma will have a wedding type thing.She isn't in any concrete romantic relationship and will probably represent the Hellfire company.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I like how everyone saying it’s Frenzy are saying she changes outfits, but Tempo can’t? She can change hair, makeup and clothes in no time. Like legit no time by speeding up hair and makeup team.
    I'd love to see Tempo have a dozen looks throughout the night.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'd love to see Tempo have a dozen looks throughout the night.
    With her powers, couldn't she change outfits between panels?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Do we think Tony and Emma will have a wedding type thing.She isn't in any concrete romantic relationship and will probably represent the Hellfire company.
    Given the utter mess that is the Storm/Black Panther Marriage, the answer to that question is *NO*

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Got confirmation that it is indeed Tempo.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!