Page 220 of 243 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3638
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Wait a moment.. She said Olsen? This man is jimmy olsen?
    He is Jimmy Olsen from the 6th dimension. no longer a ginger with freckles face. In this dimension, he is taller, older and losing an eye. 6th dimension is a fvcked up place lol
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

”She's the most dangerous woman in the world, not because she's married to Superman, but because of where she grew up, who her father is, and now she has access to the publish button at the most one of the biggest media services in the world. She has autonomous publishing power, like some of the New York Times reporters. That's a very dangerous woman. Don't mess with her.”
    Full article is here https://www.newsarama.com/44993-bria...ex-maleev.html
    Tho I don't think her military upbringing got nothing to do with her badassness. Not like his dad sharing military secrets with her. I hope this event will show fans how to be a badass smart woman without skimpy outfit. Clark is Superman and he's also a journalist. Just like Clark, she knows she has the power but chose not to use it for the wrong reason. That's why she is the best human/person on earth according to Superman/Clark/Kal . This is why he married her and not some random human or some lame superhuman.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-01-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    Lois and Clark, Clark and Lois..no matter what, when or where it's always you two. Even in fractured quantum space-time you manage to find each other..but if those tinkering busybodies couldn't keep you apart, why should I waste my time?- Mr Mxyzptlk, Superman #19

Incredible Member

Anyone got spoiler for #DCeased?
    I'm asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Anyone got spoiler for #DCeased?
    I'm asking for a friend
    spoilers:
    If you've seen the preview, Jon is reaching for Lois' phone and picks it up. Before he can look at the screen (and become infected) Superman heat visions it and burst through their window to destroy their television as well. They then try to figure out what to do, with Clark saying he needs to gather the League, with Lois wondering if the League is still alive given the chaos. Daimen is concerned he can't reach Batman, with Lois & Clark comforting him, saying they were sure Batman has a plan even for this type of disaster. However, back at Wayne Manor, Nightwing and Tim Drake were infected and attack Alfred, Batman intervenes and the issue ends with him being bitten on through the neck by a raged out Nightwing.

So the Superfamily and Damien lived through issue #1. Nightwing and Robin are confirmed dead/infected. Batman appears to be at the least, infected if not killed.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    spoilers:
    If you've seen the preview, Jon is reaching for Lois' phone and picks it up. Before he can look at the screen (and become infected) Superman heat visions it and burst through their window to destroy their television as well. They then try to figure out what to do, with Clark saying he needs to gather the League, with Lois wondering if the League is still alive given the chaos. Daimen is concerned he can't reach Batman, with Lois & Clark comforting him, saying they were sure Batman has a plan even for this type of disaster. However, back at Wayne Manor, Nightwing and Tim Drake were infected and attack Alfred, Batman intervenes and the issue ends with him being bitten on through the neck by a raged out Nightwing.

So the Superfamily and Damien lived through issue #1. Nightwing and Robin are confirmed dead/infected. Batman appears to be at the least, infected if not killed.
    end of spoilers
    You came thruu! Thanks Yoda^^
    Welp! RIP to the ded..

Incredible Member

"He came maybe a trillion miles to be here. This moment, this point in time, this point in space feels both destined and deserved, earned and inevitable.  He is in a theater on the island of Manhattan, in the city of New York, in the state of New York, in the United States of America, on the continent of North America, on the planet earth, in the solar system, in the universe, in the mind of God…whatever that means.  Somehow he got here.  Somehow he did.  And somehow Lois Lane got here, too.  She has the loveliest eyes he will ever see and he wants to see those eyes every single day, forever.  And if she won’t love him, love him , he still will love her, love her all the more.  And because he will…he will go on out and do the best that he can, like everybody else.  Just like everybody else." - It's Superman by Tom De Haven.

sighh...
    The power of love. the DC universe changed because of them.
    Last edited by cookies; 05-02-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Please feel free to start a 'Lois and Clark in DCeased' thread for further discussion rather than posting tagged spoilers in this thread!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Please feel free to start a 'Lois and Clark in DCeased' thread for further discussion rather than posting tagged spoilers in this thread!
    Wouldn't that thread feel a bit redundant (having multiple L&C threads for different books) if he/she doesn't appear in subsequent issues?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Is this a recent ruling? Nobody had a problem with marked spoilers before.

Not complaining, just curious.

What happens when DCCeased is concluded and is a few months old? Are we allowed to discuss and share pictures of it in here then?

Not trying to be dark, what happens if they die the next issue of DCeased?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    It'll just be one of those universes that disillusions Warden Lois in Justice League then

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It'll just be one of those universes that disillusions Warden Lois in Justice League then
    Good one. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Well, they're all going to die eventually in Dceased. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor keeps Lois & Clark around for a little bit since he likes writing them and seems to relish the chance to. He said there's big moments for Lois when he teased it.

Well, they're all going to die eventually in Dceased. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor keeps Lois & Clark around for a little bit since he likes writing them and seems to relish the chance to. He said there's big moments for Lois when he teased it.
    I was adding to what Miles to Go and rpmaluki were asking.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 05-03-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Incredible Member

Im not surprised if Tom keep superfamily plus Damien till the very end because he's a clois stan and he love writing/telling
    their story. I hope 1 day he can write for superman title properly with DC.. without killing any of them XD