Default Justice League #1 Hall of Justice costumes

I've just re-read all of Metal and all of No Justice and am now beginning to re-read the fantastic Justice League by Scott Snyder, Jim Cheung, Jorge Jimenez, James Tynion, Mikel Janin, et al.

I got to page 2 of issue 1 and was trying to identify all the costumes they have on display for their public opening of the Hall of Justice--the panel where it's said they decided to include everyone--and I'm trying to identify all of the costumes and there's just one hero whose costume I can't make out.

It's the one between Cyborg and Black Canary, with very few distinguishing characteristics.

I feel positively sure that there's been discussion of that panel and that posters have already identified each of the characters, including the one I can't figure out, but I just spent a long time searching for a discussion thread of the first issue and I can't for the life of me find that thread.

If someone can help by naming the character whose costume I can't make out or even just by posting a link to the discussion thread for that issue, that would be a great help.

It's such a small thing but the point of me re-reading all of these comics is to make out every detail I failed to get on my first reading so this one unidentified costume is driving me crazy.

If someone can answer this for me please just let this thread fall off the front page and die. I really tried to avoid starting a new thread but I can't find the right thread to post in. Any/all help most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    . . . I got to page 2 of issue 1 and was trying to identify all the costumes they have on display for their public opening of the Hall of Justice--the panel where it's said they decided to include everyone--and I'm trying to identify all of the costumes and there's just one hero whose costume I can't make out.

It's the one between Cyborg and Black Canary, with very few distinguishing characteristics.
    Really hard to tell without any other characteristics being visible.

Reminds me of the costume worn by Ron-Karr of the Legion of Super-Villains

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Given it's proximity to Vibe and Gypsy, and the fact that they are their JL Detroit Costumes, I'm wondering if it is supposed to by Ralph Dibny's purple and white costume from that era.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelmcknight72 View Post
    Given it's proximity to Vibe and Gypsy, and the fact that they are their JL Detroit Costumes, I'm wondering if it is supposed to by Ralph Dibny's purple and white costume from that era.
    Doesn't look quite right for that.

I would love to believe that it was Ralph/Elongated Man but there's really nothing that indicates any of his costumes. I think if they meant to include him they'd do it in a much more obvious fashion for the fan service.

It's extra-tough to make him out because all the male costume models are bald.

Thanks for the replies. Hope someone can figure it out. I feel sure I read a discussion of this panel here and I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to the discussion thread for this issue. There's a preview thread for it but it only has like 10 posts after the issue came out. Surely there was much more discussion of the remarkable JL #1 here. I just can't find the thread.

If anyone can find the thread, that would be equally useful. I'd be happy to read through it to find the answer which I feel sure is in a thread I just can't find.