Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

#25 Chamber - Medieval Era

I imagine if Chamber had been around at the time he would have begun his career as a squire to Sir Percy of Scandia, the first Black Knight. Chamber would share many adventures with Sir Percy and other knights of King Arthur's court before becoming a knight himself at the twilight of the Arthurian era. After the fall of Camelot and the death of Sir Percy, Chamber would continue his heroic adventures wearing black armor to honor his mentor and wielding a mystical blade not unlike the Ebony Blade and Excalibur. As where Arthur and Percy were guided by Merlin, Chamber is aided in his efforts by someone whom he believes to be Nyneve, the Lady of the Lake, but who is in fact the Morrigan, a very powerful -- and some would say evil -- Irish goddess who presides over war, strife and sovereignty. While she appears to be working on the side of the angels, the Morrigan's true intentions may ultimately cost Chamber his mortal soul.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd like #16 next, please. The era will be the 1950s.

I'll still have my Lilandra done. I havethe concept and everything, I just need to sit down and draw it.

Hey thanks, sorry it took so long. This last month has been hell to say the least. When is the deadline? I may be able to do another one. As long as color pencil and sideways is expectable...... I'll take #15 if so......

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post

I imagine if Chamber had been around at the time he would have begun his career as a squire to Sir Percy of Scandia, the first Black Knight. Chamber would share many adventures with Sir Percy and other knights of King Arthur's court before becoming a knight himself at the twilight of the Arthurian era. After the fall of Camelot and the death of Sir Percy, Chamber would continue his heroic adventures wearing black armor to honor his mentor and wielding a mystical blade not unlike the Ebony Blade and Excalibur. As where Arthur and Percy were guided by Merlin, Chamber is aided in his efforts by someone whom he believes to be Nyneve, the Lady of the Lake, but who is in fact the Morrigan, a very powerful -- and some would say evil -- Irish goddess who presides over war, strife and sovereignty. While she appears to be working on the side of the angels, the Morrigan's true intentions may ultimately cost Chamber his mortal soul.
    I'd like #16 next, please. The era will be the 1950s.
    Man, oh man this is incredible. I really really love this. You have selected: Namor

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I'll still have my Lilandra done. I havethe concept and everything, I just need to sit down and draw it.
    Sure thing, I know that it's busy this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Hey thanks, sorry it took so long. This last month has been hell to say the least. When is the deadline? I may be able to do another one. As long as color pencil and sideways is expectable...... I'll take #15 if so......
    The deadline has been moved to the end of January, so you have time. You have selected: Sunfire
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

V

IV

III

II

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    I don't have an easily accessible scanner, so I hope the camera quality is okay, and someone can salvage it enough to color. -MEEP-

#109: Strong Guy - 1920s

Attachment 30434

Our Strong Guy was born in 1909. It was an arduous labor that took his mother's life. Instantly, he was seen as a freak of nature, a genetic throwback from a poor developmental process in his DNA. He had an extremely overdeveloped musculature system, though his skeletal structure was deformed, and his eyelids never properly developed. His father abandoned him and fled town, fearing the reputation of his entire family line would be marred should he raise this jank child. He was taken in by a church, and there he was named Guido, and fitted with specialized goggles embedded directly into his eye sockets. Surprisingly, the genetically mutated child was mentally advanced to some degree, and began forming words shortly after taking his first steps, only months after he was born.

Sometime after Guido's tenth birthday, the Church began sending him out on strange quests that had him doing all sorts of deeds he felt inappropriate in his heart. They often led him into dangerous situations, and inevitably he'd have to use his immense strength to hurt innocent strangers to complete his quests. He started his own research outside of the church in local libraries and eventually came to understand that his church was no ordinary church. It was a Church of Satan, run be a a self-proclaimed demon named Mephisto. After a confrontation, Guido and Mephisto battled, and in the ensuing commotion, Guido murdered Mephisto. The church dispersed shortly thereafter, and Guido was left a homeless orphan. That is until he was picked up by a traveling circus.

Now, at 14 and still developing, Guido spends his days in the Freak Show under the name Strong Guy, in his very own pre-historic inspired show.

For some reason, drawing men isn't too easy for me, but I gave it a shot. Can I do another, or should I wait until we find a colorist for this one?
    This is very interesting, and unique. But yeah it would be best to have this one colored first.

V

IV

III

II

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Man, oh man this is incredible. I really really love this. You have selected: Namor
    Much appreciated! Namor should be a fairly quick turn around, since we already have some idea of what he looked like in the 50s, thanks to his efforts during and post-WWII.

Sorry for my long absence. The holiday schedule took a toll in my workflow. Fortunately I made it in time. Here is my version of a prehistoric Frenzy. I spend hours researching the paleolithic age and early styles of clothing. Hopefully I did it justice. Enjoy.

frenzy.jpg
    Last edited by Izanami; 12-27-2015 at 08:41 PM.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post

The deadline has been moved to the end of January, so you have time. You have selected: Sunfire

Awesome, I forgot to say Western as well.
    Last edited by Psy; 12-29-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Can I have #37? I know I haven't had the best track record with CBR jams in the past year or so, so I'm unsure of my eligibility.

Edit: Muahah! I got it.

12459696_10207265953300076_292848382_n.jpg

Why do my pictures thumbnail like this?

And may I have #88?
    Last edited by GoingGreen; 12-29-2015 at 08:41 PM.

This is awesome. I am new to coloring. Do you use a computer application or do you literally color it?

I find I get frustrated with using a computer. I've debated getting a graphic tablet with stylus, but recently have ventured into colored pencils. It's so so, I love your affects. Great job.....

Prettier than you. - Remy Shiver's Avatar

It has been ages since I've done one of these,
    so give me #5!

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Sorry for my long absence. The holiday schedule took a toll in my workflow. Fortunately I made it in time. Here is my version of a prehistoric Frenzy. I spend hours researching the paleolithic age and early styles of clothing. Hopefully I did it justice. Enjoy.

frenzy.jpg
    Excellent work, great effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Can I have #37? I know I haven't had the best track record with CBR jams in the past year or so, so I'm unsure of my eligibility.
    Sure, why not? You have selected: Thunderbird

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    Edit: Muahah! I got it.

12459696_10207265953300076_292848382_n.jpg

Why do my pictures thumbnail like this?

And may I have #88?
    Oh awesome, you have selected: The Shadow King

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    It has been ages since I've done one of these,
    so give me #5!
    Yes, you have selected: Emma Frost

V

IV

III

II

Prettier than you. - Remy Shiver's Avatar

Great! Gonna get started right away.

Thinking 1920s, Victorian era or Ice age Emma.