Page 16 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026661165161016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I had no idea who you were for several days.

Just wanted to let you know.
    I didn't know either until I saw his signature.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    How many posts do you need before you can PM? Is it 50? Or more?
    I...think? I'm at 30 now, but...Well, nevermind.

I don't need it. I'll shout my stuff from the rooftops, cause...I don't know, you all haven't had enough of me spamming up your forums over the years or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I...think? I'm at 30 now, but...Well, nevermind.

I don't need it. I'll shout my stuff from the rooftops, cause...I don't know, you all haven't had enough of me spamming up your forums over the years or something.
    Should just ask Guy1 when he's online, it's probably a permission thing. Maybe you were put in a weird usergroup by mistake.

I made this name for... lulz, pretty much. Never really intended to post ever again, but then Cleric had to make this game literally a day before I decided to lurk for a few minutes.

In revenge, I dragged Miburo and Sion into this.

I am not very good at this revenge thing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    It’s all good, hoss, and so am I.

I said anyone could make up a race, so have at it.
    Yay! Finally, a version of Navada that isn't mostly dead.

....Nah, they're all dead. Maybe they are a group of subtereanan people, or....Well, I Guess another planet is possible.

I need to think on this.

I TOLD YOU TO LET ME THINK RAMZA, BUT YOU JUST HAD TO KEEP BADGERING ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I made this name for... lulz, pretty much. Never really intended to post ever again, but then Cleric had to make this game literally a day before I decided to lurk for a few minutes.

In revenge, I dragged Miburo and Sion into this.

I am not very good at this revenge thing.
    Well, Miburo has the gravy.

You're the bird.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'll be. Team Awesome has just about fully reunited, save for two that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I'll be. Team Awesome has just about fully reunited, save for two that I can think of.
    Make a new Team Awesome with Blackjack and hookers.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

>says he's going to stick with SCIENCE-man
    >brain is like "NOPE. Here's five more ideas that you'll feel compelled to explore."

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    This could turn out to be a fun read.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Who else was apart of 'Team Awesome' been so long..

On aside..what the hell can one do at the power level of 50? I haven't watched the OG Dragonball so I don't know, I mean one hundred was a big deal back in the day. From what I gathered of the old DBZ rpg, they only reached a low thousands, not sure how far we'll go.

In the very, very small chance we reach super levels of power, the just thinking about the numbers is going to be a mission in a half.

Astonishing Member

Name: Held Debon

Race/Species: Navada-Jin

Height/Weight:6'0 183 lbs

Appearance:

f27181908d6e06a9c86c549542f2f5daff02f39f.jpg

A rather tall, lightly muscular man, sporting brown hair, about two shades lighter than his dark bronze skin. His hair, usually braided and kept tied neatly behind him. If he were to let his hair down, so to speak, it would be just below his shoulders. The Scelera of his eyes are a deep shade of red, resembling that of Chocolate Cosmos.

His irises, the color of coal.

A tan shirt long sleeved shirt covers his body, save for the slightest hint of a gray undershirt peeking out from the top of his chest.

One would notice that the hint of gray undershirt, matches entirely with his boots, and the gray pants he sports, held up by a belt with a golden buckle in the shape of a horned horse.

Held's Theme

Power Level: 8000

Style: Yunikōn Ryū (Unicorn Style Martial Arts)

Yunikon Tribe: The Yunikon School of martial arts has existed for thousands of years, almost as long as the Yunikon tribe. Originally a society of nomads that traveled the world of Nevada, living peacefully. Or as peacefully as the times would allow. During times of battle, they were a tribe of extreme power and aggression, repulsing, or, dispersing, or overtaking several other tribes over the years.

As with all things, overtime, the tribe dispersed, moving across the world, integrating with several other tribes, before the tribe system fell out of disuse. Despite that, the Yunikon Tribe still exists, as does several others, albeit in a much reduced capiticy.

Yunikon Style: The combat style passed down the Yunikon Tribe for generations. Originally, the style was made with a mount in mind. Rumor has it that the original practitioners of this style rode unicorns into battle, fighting in tandem with their partners.

Unarmed, Yunikon Ryu relies more on open handed techniques, preferring spear hands, sword hands and palm strikes over fists. The style also relies on speed and precision, causing maximum damage at a single point of impact, preferably with a single strike while seeking to avoid damage itself. It is best suited to open spaces, as opposed to confined ones, considering the nature of the style and it's heritage.

As the style originally worked with a mount, a weapon was traditionally used as well. Although spears, Javelins, or Lances were the most common weapon, it was not unheard of for other weapons to be used by the warriors of this school.

Although it is primarily used by members of the Yunikon Tribe, it is not forbidden for others to be taught.

Helds Techniques

Equipment:

A Silver Short Spear --In reality some sort of silver alloy-- about three feet in length, with Nevadian Glyphs adorning it.

A Long Golden Spear--also an alloy-- about six feet long, with elaborate Nevadian markings.

A Black Bracer--An item that allows Held to slowly deposit Ki, which does not dissipate and stacks overtime allowing Held to boost his energy for a short period when used. Descovered in the vault of the Red Raider base.

A small encyclopedia on the various customs of this world

A change of clothes

A backpack containing various items and capsules from his time on earth

A sizable amount of money (Although he is very unwilling to use it, thinking such a simple exchange makes ones ability to barter atrophy)

The ruins of his ship and the various items he salvaged from it

Seven Star Dragonball

Dragon Radar given to him by Jinzi Pantaloon

Special: (This is where you list something special, if anything, your character can do/has. Telepathy, regeneration, etc...)

Shingan(Red): A hereditary technique among the Navada-Jin, it has numerous variants. In this case, the eyes are turned an opaque blood red, overtaking the finer details of the eyes. It allows Held to use his own ki to sense examine an area similar to echolocation, as well as detect the ambient ki in the environment and individuals. Allows for in depth-analysis and prediction based on superlative ki sense.

Jumpstart: With enough time, and provided the body has enough latent ki saved within the heart, a burst of energy can reanimate a fatally—or near fatally—wounded Navadian, provided the heart (And brain) is still intact.

Piercing Insight: As a species, Nevadians would be considered inferior physically to the Saiyans, or at least, unable to amass physical and spiritual power at the same rate. Although of a notably lower power level, Nevadians have shown a tendency to adapt subconsciously at a rapid rate, their abilities and attacks adjusting constantly, sometimes in mid-battle.

History (Backstory) :“Well...That could have gone worse? Right? At least it's inhabitable?”
    Those are the words muttered by our hero as stumbled out of the wreckage of his ship three years ago, spotting the worlds plant life and vegetation not far away.

“Who would have thought that with all I put down on that ship, that a little water on the control system would bust it this easy...”

A member of a space-faring race of nomads and traders, who traveled throughout the galaxy, winning hearts and minds with the power of negotiation and diplomacy.

And crushing the same organs when the more unreasonable species of the galaxy took umbrage to them for some reason or another. Usually muttering something about piracy or smuggling, or various unsubstantiated claims.

“Well, this place looks a bit..toned down, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a ride back home..”

It's with this setting in mind that our favorite privateer—Err, Merchant—took off, heading towards a small peaceful planet in need of supplies.

“What the hell, I didn't set an alarm to wake me up during my nap! What's with all the noise?”

Due to a misunderstaing, perhaps his own, or that of his ship, or something unknown to him, rather than arriving on the planet as intended, he found himself in the center of an asteroid shower.

“Crappy Nav! This map makes no sense! There isn't a planet here! I knew I shouldn't have trusted that guy as far as I can—Eh?”

Through a series of glitches and luck our unconscious hero survived, landing on the planet our story takes place in.

Is this a story of a man trying to claim fame and glory? Or is this a story of one mans attempt to return to the stars?

Tune in next time on Dragonball M!

Other:

Although not exceptionally....exceptional... by the standards of his people, he is an adept trader, negotiator and diplomat by the standards of the world he finds himself stranded on.

“Speak softly and carry a big stick”would be a maxim that he would readily agree with.

A fairly relaxed and lackidasical man, it's entirely possible the reason he has yet to make a name for himself on this planet is because of the effort involved.

Or because of a serious of slight misunderstandings with major consequences.
    Last edited by Miburo; 06-03-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Class 5-ish, bullet-timing. Dunno about energy output, but presumably not super-impressive.

And I don't think anything past Namek Frieza or early SSJ-levels would really... work... with specific numbers. Super, especially, would almost require a more... tier-ish system.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Ah, Miburo. I like it. Looks good, hoss.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I probably won't be able to actually join in, but is it okay if I make a character anyway?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.