Page 442 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542942 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    I'd maybe have Karine joining Ishstar and friends convo, but think that mess up the time line in a paradox.

..Then again part of me also doesn't care as much at this point.
    What is "time", anymore ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

**** time. There. I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Charco's ultimate form... THE CHOPPASAURUS...

*CHOPPASAURUS~*

I swear, this thread is like 50% memes at this point.
    And when he masters this final form, the Murdersaurus will strike switfly with even less warning.

Also isn't shitposting exactly what the discussion thread is for? I mean, between plot and character notes.

These are like, the high-school margin doodles of the (relatively) refined RP campaign!

I think I'm one of the few who hasn't taken advantage of a time skip to RP multiple characters at the same time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What is "time", anymore ?
    Zurvan somewhere out there all like "I FUCKING KNOW ISHTAR'S RESPONSIBLE FOR TIME BECOMING LIKE..."

*looks at the melted puddle that is the timstream*

Zurvan: *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    **** time. There. I said it.
    We're gonna have to have Etrina materialize time itself into the form of a beautiful woman, like her ancestors did.

...or something.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    And when he masters this final form, the Murdersaurus will strike switfly with even less warning.

Also isn't shitposting exactly what the discussion thread is for? I mean, between plot and character notes.

These are like, the high-school margin doodles of the (relatively) refined RP campaign!
    At this point, I'm having trouble telling shitposts and actual posts apart, due to some shitposts becoming canon.

Which is actually pretty much how Toriyama writes, come to think of it.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think I'm one of the few who hasn't taken advantage of a time skip to RP multiple characters at the same time.
    Meagan represses the bloodlust. That's the first step towards mastering time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I have Midori's shirt explode off for a gag/to have others react, and noone cares. Maybe I should have her try to eat someone...

Midori: Om nom nom nom nom.

Sarada: Why the **** are you chewing on my tail?

Midori: I want attention.

Sarada: Well you have .05 seconds to stop before you gain the attention of my fist so far down whatever you call a throat I'll be wearing you like a sleeve.
    Give me time to post for Adam, I had stuff to do.

I guess the question is whether or not she looks naked when she's naked ? Like Adam .. who does not wear clothes, ever, but doesn't look naked ... I don't think. This could be the start of something horrible.
    Adam is physically genderless and sees no reason to create pointless sexual characteristics or muscle definition on itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam is physically genderless and sees no reason to create pointless sexual characteristics or muscle definition on itself.
    Unless he can use them as weapons.

But musn't he learn ?

--

Also, serious question now that I'm thinking about it. How would you attach a piece of rock to someone's shoulder ? Maybe like ... leather straps and stuff, go for a Mad Max look ... or like, a chisel ?

--

Also also, Ishtar's probably coming on to you, Sarada. She is a horrible teacher.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

But musn't he learn ?
    It's aware of the physical structure but erogenous zones function as such due to denser nerves enhancing sensation, Adam doesn't have that anywhere, so it would just be cosmetic. Growing a ding-a-ling or a no-no doesn't mean it'd suddenly react as if it were one.

It's aware of the physical structure but erogenous zones function as such due to denser nerves enhancing sensation, Adam doesn't have that anywhere, so it would just be cosmetic. Growing a ding-a-ling or a no-no doesn't mean it'd suddenly react as if it were one.
    Ah fair point.

But he could also watch. Or *shudder* do exploratory surgeries.

Arx Inosaan

Ah fair point.

But he could also watch. Or *shudder* do exploratory surgeries.
    If there was something to be gained from that it would request to do so with it's usual tact and social grace.

If there was something to be gained from that it would request to do so with it's usual tact and social grace.
    We need to do another poll, I'll be honest when I say I've grown to like Adam more and more.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Unless he can use them as weapons.
    Asha'rah can use them as weapons.