Page 654 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 16893

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dancing is a favorite activity with Meagan, now I just have to find a way to use it in combat.
    Capoeira!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Capoeira!

That is very cool. A good idea, gives me something to consider. Thanks.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It's probably linked somewhere, but relinking it:

Tarot, by grampagen
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Poor Jack needs to step his game up. He's fallen behind now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Poor Jack needs to step his game up. He's fallen behind now.
    He'll just stab Ishtar in her sleep.

Good thing she can't sleep very well.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh good. Now I can move to the next phase of "causing problems for Ishtar", activating the other set of twins.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Well....Now I'm just getting the urge to come up with something dom themed for her next ability. I have no idea what, but surely I'll think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Well....Now I'm just getting the urge to come up with something dom themed for her next ability. I have no idea what, but surely I'll think of something.
    Whips, maybe.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Totoma x Karine: Still awkward, but endearing in a way. Has the best chance of ending happily.

Jack x Sarada x Ishtar: If this doesn't end with Ishtar and Jack fighting to the death for Sarada's not!love, then I just don't know. Will probably end in a threesome

Erosa x Midori & Shiro: Hasn't developed beyond Erosa co-opting these two as her mates. Could end with Midori becoming corrupted

Asha'rah x Erosa: Kind of comes across as a person coming to love a new pet. We'll see if the fallen God of Creation can engender romantic feelings in the chaotic Id.

Etrina x Zaofan x Meagan: Zaofan was revealed to be a sub, which fits nicely with Etrina's hidden dom. Not sure where Meagan will fit in, but we'll see. I see her and Etina fighting again if/when the latter calls the former a sheep again.

Koorimaru x Ochazuke: Still the one true pairing. These two need more screentime together.

Sasheem x Food/Destruction: The other one true pairing. I don't foresee these three separating any time soon.

Eva x Etrina: Oh come on. Don't tell me you didn't see the sparks between those two when Etrina accidentally kissed her and Eva blew her away while completely ignoring said kiss.

Jinzi x A Good Night's Sleep: The only NOTP
    I look at Asha and Erosa as being that wholesome "lady and her cat" relationship. Shes too far into robot territory for her to consider mating but like her enough as a sentient being to stick to her like glue.

I swear I give into the woods for one weekend.

Name: Sarada (Oozaru)

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 80'/160 tons

Appearance:

(note: Sarada's Saiyan and Capsule Corp armor both stretch to accommodate her enhanced size)

Power Level: 1750

Style: N/A

Techniques:

• The Roar of Death: An ultra powerful sonic attack that emits massive amounts of concussive force. Grows in power as her PL grows.
    • Super Galick Gun: A more powerful version of the Galick Gun, the Super Galick Gun requires two posts to charge to full power. Can only be used twice in the same battle.
    • Anaxam, The Flames of Indignation: Sarada found that she is capable of activating Anaxam while in her Oozaru form. However, due to the double stamina drain, once either her tranformation or the power boost ends, she will revert to normal and be completely drained of energy. A Saiyan's Pride will not activate to replenish her energy.
    • Ultra Crimson Fist: A much more powerful variation of her normal Crimson Fist. The Ultra Crimson Fist requires at most three posts for fully charge and can only be used once in battle. A full charge is equal to double her power level
    • Mega Death Laser: The Oozaru's most infamous technique, the Mega Death Laser is an immensely powerful beam of energy emitted from Sarada's mouth. Unlike her other techniques, this does not require a charge time to fire at full power and can be used as often as needed. The attacks power is equal to her power level

Special:

• Sarada, like most Saiyans, has almost full control over her Oozaru form
    • Once her transformation ends, she is sapped of stamina. The passive A Saiyan's Pride will kick in after, but she will be unable to transform.

Other:

• The Oozaru form can only be reversed by removal of the tail, destroying the source of the blutz waves, or rendering the Oozaru unconscious.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-02-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No armour huh?

Given Saiyan Armour is supposed to stretch, I choose to believe Sarada prefers to make a show of herself during the transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    No armour huh?

Given Saiyan Armour is supposed to stretch, I choose to believe Sarada prefers to make a show of herself during the transformation.
    I assume Jinzi's armor would stretch to accommodate her new size, so I'll make a note of that.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He'll just stab Ishtar in her sleep.

Good thing she can't sleep very well.
    Well, she'll be sleeping forever once Jack gets done with her 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh good. Now I can move to the next phase of "causing problems for Ishtar", activating the other set of twins.
    The butt twins?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I look at Asha and Erosa as being that wholesome "lady and her cat" relationship. Shes too far into robot territory for her to consider mating but like her enough as a sentient being to stick to her like glue.
    That's what it comes across as. I wouldn't be surprised if Asha'rah was asexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I swear I give into the woods for one weekend.
    You picked the wrong weekend, man. Not to worry. The Saiyan Girl Sweepstakes is far from over.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!