Page 876 of 945 FirstFirst ... 376776826866872873874875876877878879880886926 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    To those who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my SHSO friends and their families!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
    Is this why the new update is taking too long?
    I believe it is one of two reasons why we are having this lull. The other possibility is that Gaz is moving over to a new API caused by browsers stopping support of their current one because hackers have made that API (specifically NPAPI) unsafe.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Whole year I've waited for the black Friday sale after missed it last year
    I up Gaz will not make me disapointed- I really saved a lot of fractals for this sale in order to buy every retired hero that I didn't own yet!
    I hate the hackers! They ruin the game-they are the reason why there isn't any update but I saw what the hacker wrote in his video
    "Because the game dead let's have some fun"-the lack of the updates encourages hackers to hack a lot more that usual!
    When Gazillion isn't give them fun so they make fun by hacking-I don't warrant them!But one of the way the decrease the amount of hacks is to update the game- there isn't another option
    People will find way how to surpass every API
    Last edited by shoohman; 11-26-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    Whole year I've waited for the black Friday sale after missed it last year
    I up Gaz will not make me disapointed- I really saved a lot of fractals for this sale in order to buy every retired hero that I didn't own yet!
    I hate the hackers! They ruin the game-they are the reason why there isn't any update but I saw what the hacker wrote in his video
    "Because the game dead let's have some fun"-
    the lack of the updates encourages hackers to hack a lot more that usual!
    When Gazillion isn't give them fun so they make fun by hacking-I don't warrant them!But one of the way the decrease the amount of hacks is to update the game- there isn't another option
    People will find way how to surpass every API
    What video?
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    What video?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GR4qK3mhus
    this one!^

What has happened to Hero Up that its security is so bad? This game use to be top notch, and the quality is still really good, but I feel like since marvel heroes came out, there were so many less people working on it that it got worse. Hero up has always been so great, how are so many people hacking it? It's so wrong, and should be stopped.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    What has happened to Hero Up that its security is so bad? This game use to be top notch, and the quality is still really good, but I feel like since marvel heroes came out, there were so many less people working on it that it got worse. Hero up has always been so great, how are so many people hacking it? It's so wrong, and should be stopped.
    That video looked like someone has tapped into those sidekick abilities to generate fractals and turned it up to 11.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Welp, looks like nothing for Black Friday. I was at least hoping for some old characters returning to shop, discounts on some current characters, or something. Ah well, maybe we'll get something by Christmas.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Im doing a mean laugh on the inside. I like it how you guys are still expecting things to happen for certain events. Dead game. Just shut it down. No one plays. Security is horrible.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Im doing a mean laugh on the inside. I like it how you guys are still expecting things to happen for certain events. Dead game. Just shut it down. No one plays. Security is horrible.
    And I like how you always come back to this thread, because you are a fool like all of us still believing that something is going to happen.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

The question is not whether they'll update
    The question is when they'll update
    Iv'e wait whole year for specific the black Friday, collected and saved a lot of fractals because my target is the get the retired heroes
    After Gazillion chose to ignore and skip Haloween and black Friday's updates I'm expect for a huge compensation!
    I hope Gazillin very very soon and I mean very very very soon will compenaste us and for me good compesation will be retired heroes sale!Even for Chrismas and the new year 2016
    I don't buy new heroes(Loki,Ronan,Future Foundation,SSD,X-force Archangel etc) because I can't know when Gazillion will choose to sell the retired heroes again and I don't want to find myself when there is a sale and I can't buy anything!
    Last edited by shoohman; 11-28-2015 at 08:42 AM.

There is only nobody on because they gave up on us. It's not like we didnt like the game, they just kind of left for marvel heroes. If they fixed things and made a trailer to tell people they're back then we would play.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'm still playing.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, I played a couple of hours this morning (Spy is getting close to my achievement points) and I saw plenty of players in my server. The game still fun and I hope they're working for the game's survival. Still no Franken-Castle, Gaz.

Nothing wrong with quiting if the game is no fun for you, nothing wrong with playing either.

P.D.
    They should be an achievement tittle for those who reach 25k points, "The Semi-Perfectionist", 50k points seems so far away.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    And I like how you always come back to this thread, because you are a fool like all of us still believing that something is going to happen.
    True lion, true. I don't know why I do that. I am a loud mouth *laughs*.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.