Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

SDCC exclusive Logan + Xavier set...

https://www.superherohype.com/geek-c...mpression=true

8731C33D-A408-4E2C-9D56-B5199892DBE4.jpg

734FA926-71FB-40B6-AD1A-C7AD4CDCC885.jpg

63486C36-6824-4E71-9748-6CC0FCD4FE07.jpg

Love the box art on the back, and the father-son dynamic they had in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    This Storm is pretty breathtaking.

Gorgeous Hellfire Club set, but I'd have preferred Leland and Wyngarde over Pierce.
    So happy with today's reveals...just ordered the Nimrod set.....

can't wait to be able to order the Hellfire one.
    A picture would last longer darling...

The face sculpts for that Storm figure are impressive. I just wish they would include an alternate head with her blue eyes for once.

Hard to keep up with all the stuff they dropping smh...

Oh god, that Storm!!!
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

That Storm is stunning! I don't *need* another Storm figure but I need that one.

Nimrod looks great too. Seeing it in figure form, Betsy's leg cut-outs look even sillier. Fantomex looks great, I love that costume.

Storm/Thunderbird preorder sold out was a target exclusive...

Are the Fwoosh boards down?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Yep. I can't say I'm a fan of store exclusives.

That being said, I am looking forward to the Hellfire Club.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Don't worry there will be sets at Target. Eventually.

Best to use the target app and get on the list to be notified when they get more.

I had to do that with Marvel Rising Patriot. As soon as you get the notification BUY IT as fast as you can because within 2 minutes-sold out. It took 6 times before I finally got Patriot and had to buy online at work to do it.

Are the Fwoosh boards down?
    yes. so sad...I had so much to discuss after the reveals....

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    yes. so sad...I had so much to discuss after the reveals....
    Let's discuss here!

The Nimrod 3-pack is great, though I think they were a bit lazy with Betsy's figure. And I'd have prefered Fantomex's original costume. But still, exciting!

Storm/Thunderbird 2-pack is an instant buy to me. Storm looks amazing and this nearly completes our Giant Size team, we just need a proper Banshee!

So that Rogue tease with the yellow gloves. Everyone is saying Jim Lee Rogue but I feel like it might be AOA Rogue.

Let's discuss here!

The Nimrod 3-pack is great, though I think they were a bit lazy with Betsy's figure. And I'd have prefered Fantomex's original costume. But still, exciting!

Storm/Thunderbird 2-pack is an instant buy to me. Storm looks amazing and this nearly completes our Giant Size team, we just need a proper Banshee!

So that Rogue tease with the yellow gloves. Everyone is saying Jim Lee Rogue but I feel like it might be AOA Rogue.
    I agree they could have at least given us a different head for Betsy and maybe some "real" katanas just to differentiate it a bit more from the other one...that I really like. Pre-ordered it immediately. Remender's Uncanny X-Force was one of my favorite books and Betsy is my favorite character so this was a must for me. Will sell Nimrod though...never cared for the character.

I agree the amount the love that was put in this Storm figure is amazing. That is what I expect moving forward. Cool sculpt, different heads, hands, effects...flawless. Don't care about Thunderbird though.

I was sure it would be a reissue for Rogue in the Lee costume but maybe you're on to something and it could be a tease for wave two of AOA.

I was very pleased with the Hellfire set. Would maybe have preferred Mastermind over Pierce but I'm glad they didn't put six figure in it since I am already spending too much money on toys. Hope it will be easy to purchase because I so want that Emma!!!

Hope we see more reveals until the end of the month.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Let's discuss here!

Feel the same about Psylocke and the Storm/Thunderbird two pack. I'm also wondering if there are also plans for a classic Angel, Havok, or Jean. I guess Jean also fits a HoX/Dox category.

As for the Rogue tease, I'm also getting a AOA feeling. I would really like an AOA Cyclops reveal as well all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I was very pleased with the Hellfire set. Would maybe have preferred Mastermind over Pierce but I'm glad they didn't put six figure in it since I am already spending too much money on toys. Hope it will be easy to purchase because I so want that Emma!!!

Hope we see more reveals until the end of the month.
    Mastermind would have been pretty neat, but yeah it might have gotten pricey.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 07-22-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Feel the same about Psylocke and the Storm/Thunderbird two pack. I'm also wondering if there are also plans for a classic Angel, Havok, or Jean. I guess Jean also fits a HoX/Dox category.

As for the Rogue tease, I'm also getting a AOA feeling. I would really like an AOA Cyclops reveal as well all things considered.
    I'm sure he and Rogue are locks for AOA wave two. If I had to guess we will also be getting: Sabretooth, Magneto, Storm, Nightcrawler and another medium size male. (Iceman? Gambit? Havok?)