Page 126 of 808 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 12112
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    This is actually one of the better lovestories I have read/seen in my life, it is also a great picture made by lovely Miss Takeda, not a single word is uttered, very expressive, very passionate definitely more passionate and expressive than Bella and Sparkleboy
    I don't wanna be negative here but there is no love, story here. It's just a good friendship they were forming. And the pick does not suggest a relationship. Jubilee lost control and, momentarily gave in to the bloodlust.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I don't wanna be negative here but there is no love, story here. It's just a good friendship they were forming. And the pick does not suggest a relationship. Jubilee lost control and, momentarily gave in to the bloodlust.
    There doesn't have to be an actual love story to be a better love story than Twilight

Run! Run!
    Laura playing last (wo)man standing since 2004.

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    I just made my avatar because I like seeing Laura crack a smile. Does it give off the impression that I enjoyed the scene the art was sourced from? If that's the case I'll need to get a new one as I hate ANXM :p
    Hopefully my new avatar is less ambiguous. :D

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Hopefully my new avatar is less ambiguous.
    Haha now that is a good one and that seems fitting for you

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Haha, yeah, there was no relationship in the picture, just a hot psuedo-lesbian moment, and it was STILL a better love story than Twilight. That was my point.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Haha, yeah, there was no relationship in the picture, just a hot psuedo-lesbian moment, and it was STILL a better love story than Twilight. That was my point.
    Indeed, I concur 100% with you

I don't ship as a rule, because it is wish-thinking that easily hinders and/or destroys the fun I might have reading comics and if I write as if I am shipping, I am usually joking. The most I actually might do, is point out really stupid/unhealthy relationships, for example while Julian may not actually have deserved to be cut off from Laura like she did, nevertheless he is an @ss and only barely deserves the friends he has, much less a beloved he can barely handle on the best of days.

PS: I will never say someone doesn't deserve to have friends, not only because it is horribly inhuman to say that, but also because they can help you change for the better. People who are there for you, listen to you and help you if they can are one thing, to share a sexual relationship and plan/live a life together as a couple is something else entirely. That is something you deserve, something you have to work for, care for and then it may still break apart. That is something one has to learn and Julian, Laura, Jeen, Tyke and so on and so forth, well they are still very young and still very much learning at least I hope so, else they will turn into immature (wo)manchildren

PPS: I am cool with people shipping and don't hate reading the hows and whys other fans might post, it gives me something to think about (thinking on ones own is something I definitely encourage) and gives (hopefully) new insight and thus more fun

Edit: @XCE that is one sweet avatar
    Last edited by Platinius; 11-18-2014 at 11:24 AM.

So here is cover for ANXM #38 aka Black Vortex part 4

Yep no Laura to be seen or heard of anywhere.

Just like on here

I imagine XCE jumping for joy at the thought of her actually leaving ANXM.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinius View Post
    Indeed, I concur 100% with you

I don't ship as a rule, because it is wish-thinking that easily hinders and/or destroys the fun I might have reading comics and if I write as if I am shipping, I am usually joking. The most I actually might do, is point out really stupid/unhealthy relationships, for example while Julian may not actually have deserved to be cut off from Laura like she did, nevertheless he is an @ss and only barely deserves the friends he has, much less a beloved he can barely handle on the best of days.

PS: I will never say someone doesn't deserve to have friends, not only because it is horribly inhuman to say that, but also because they can help you change for the better. People who are there for you, listen to you and help you if they can are one thing, to share a sexual relationship and plan/live a life together as a couple is something else entirely. That is something you deserve, something you have to work for, care for and then it may still break apart. That is something one has to learn and Julian, Laura, Jeen, Tyke and so on and so forth, well they are still very young and still very much learning at least I hope so, else they will turn into immature (wo)manchildren

PPS: I am cool with people shipping and don't hate reading the hows and whys other fans might post, it gives me something to think about (thinking on ones own is something I definitely encourage) and gives (hopefully) new insight and thus more fun

Edit: @XCE that is one sweet avatar
    Did anybody ever tell you that your writing style really matches your location?

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So here is cover for ANXM #38 aka Black Vortex part 4

Yep no Laura to be seen or heard of anywhere.

Just like on here

I imagine XCE jumping for joy at the thought of her actually leaving ANXM.
    Everybody in this thread would probably be jumping for joy!!! Lets us feast and eat cake!!!!
    On a side note, Damn Magik!! you had to go all exorcist on the cover.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Guest drawn by Liefeld?

BANNED

Everybody in this thread would probably be jumping for joy!!! Lets us feast and eat cake!!!!
    For my part laura will be missed, but analizing her role in ANXM:
    -First her group get's owned like a bunch of amateurs by stryker jr and she gets to see the murderworld footage, yeah?
    -Gets most akward hug with tyke, then romatic hug and confort hug
    -Has to tag along to rescue jean because it seems that the redhead attracts danger whenever she goes
    -Get's outshined in trial by gamora and angela and relegated to background
    -Leader leaves, amazing team! and then get's gutted by his brother that no one cares about
    -She saves the entire team from charles jr and CO, bunch of incompetent O4 and NXS
    -OOC "rebound" with angel
    -Gets stuck in UU thanks to jeen incompetence as a leader
    -On top of it she can't kill anything because the O4 are a bunch of boyscotts

ANXM was my introduction to X men and X 23 in general, it got me interested in her and I revisited her past runs in different teams. My conclusion is that she wasted her potential in this book and despite liking her a lot and tyke 23 being my fav ship, she will get more spotlight and full use of her abilities in the wolverines ongoing. Maybe she'll miss her all new friends, on the other hand she might miss a secure pass to secret wars since so far it has been established that BB will tie in directly to it.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Alrighty haha
    X-Men Forever

Well Magik is a demon, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    For my part laura will be missed, but analizing her role in ANXM:
    -First her group get's owned like a bunch of amateurs by stryker jr and she gets to see the murderworld footage, yeah?
    -Gets most akward hug with tyke, then romatic hug and confort hug
    -Has to tag along to rescue jean because it seems that the redhead attracts danger whenever she goes
    -Get's outshined in trial by gamora and angela and relegated to background
    -Leader leaves, amazing team! and then get's gutted by his brother that no one cares about
    -She saves the entire team from charles jr and CO, bunch of incompetent O4 and NXS
    -OOC "rebound" with angel
    -Gets stuck in UU thanks to jeen incompetence as a leader
    -On top of it she can't kill anything because the O4 are a bunch of boyscotts

ANXM was my introduction to X men and X 23 in general, it got me interested in her and I revisited her past runs in different teams. My conclusion is that she wasted her potential in this book and despite liking her a lot and tyke 23 being my fav ship, she will get more spotlight and full use of her abilities in the wolverines ongoing. Maybe she'll miss her all new friends, on the other hand she might miss a secure pass to secret wars since so far it has been established that BB will tie in directly to it.
    That is a great summary of her time in ANXM.
    Last edited by Galerion; 11-19-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Guest drawn by Liefeld?
    Sounds about right...
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

I want Hit girl to play x-23 on the new X-men movie.
    I know Chloe Moretz is target to play teen jean but having hitgirl be X-23 would be awesome.

So I just read Black Widow #12 and it looks like Laura made a cameo in it.