Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well, apparently the production slate call and Phase 4 announcement plates were leaked. And allegedly, this is phase 4 and 5. In supposed order ...

Black Widow: Leviathan
    Nova
    Ant-Man & the Wasp vs. the Micronaughts
    Captain Marvel and the Valkyries
    The Mighty Thor
    The Eternals
    Doctor Strange: Illuminati
    Shang-Chi
    Spider-Man: Academy
    Black Panther: Secret Empire
    Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3
    The Young Avengers
    The Wasp: Escape From the Microverse
    The Dark Avengers
    The Fantastic 4
    Spider-Man: Dimensions
    Ant-Man vs. the Masters of Evil
    The New Avengers
    The Uncanny X-Men

- Nova is apparently in production right now, already cast, and was cut from the opening and final battle in Endgame. The rumor is Marvel is getting ready to add another deleted Nova scene as a new stinger to boost Endgame after Far From Home comes out. They want to get something out before the deleted scenes make it out.
    - The third Ant-Man movie is supposed to split up Scott and Hope, so when they reunite as Avengers, it's a big deal.
    - Sony and Marvel have finalized a new deal and will announce after Far From Home. Apparently it is 3 more Sony movies, 3 more MCU team-ups, and 1-3 Spider-Man villains will be traded to the MCU.
    - Marvel intends to start having mini-arcs between movies.
    - There will be "grounded" Earth arcs and "grounded" space arcs. So no ginormous threats for the time being.
    - Norman Osborn is who the MCU wants in trade to build the "grounded" Earth mini-arcs around.
    - X-Men & Fantastic 4 won't be showing up till well after Phase 4 is done. They don't even plan to tease them.
    - Loki, Vision, Falcon, & Winter Solider will still show up in the movies.
    - Hemsworth & Pratt have new deals as of Infinity War, 4 films a piece.
    Sounds like a reddit wet dream

These all sound pretty cool, if true. I do wish they'd take the opportunity of no more Avengers movies for a while to make a kick-ass Thunderbolts movie instead of Dark Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Probably but this is the rumor thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    These all sound pretty cool, if true. I do wish they'd take the opportunity of no more Avengers movies for a while to make a kick-ass Thunderbolts movie instead of Dark Avengers.
    I agree but I think the Avengers name is an instant selling point for many people now. If we're gonna get Thunderbolts, the movie will be called the Dark Avengers. In universe, I bet they'd be called the Thunderbolts.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-29-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I've seen similar supposed leaks with different titles for some the movies and different release dates. Also from my understanding Nova vs Thanos on Xandar was cut from the movie during pre production, they never casted an actor

I'm willing to bet BLACK widow, Eternals are the next two movies. Eternals has cast more people then Blackwidow so far that I know of. I dont think Eternals gets bumped that far down. Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, and Kumail Nunanji(?). With both Reeves and Hunnam supposedly in negotiations for roles are all attached. These are busy actor especialy Kumail dudes in everything right now and is the best part of the MIB trailer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I've seen similar supposed leaks with different titles for some the movies and different release dates. Also from my understanding Nova vs Thanos on Xandar was cut from the movie during pre production, they never casted an actor

I'm willing to bet BLACK widow, Eternals are the next two movies. Eternals has cast more people then Blackwidow so far that I know of. I dont think Eternals gets bumped that far down. Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, and Kumail Nunanji(?). With both Reeves and Hunnam supposedly in negotiations for roles are all attached. These are busy actor especialy Kumail dudes in everything right now and is the best part of the MIB trailer lol.
    Well ... this leak doesn't alter any dates as Ant-Man 3 and Thor 4 are still in negotiations.

The "leaker" notes that many concepts were talked about in Phase 2 & 3 and just now came out or are still in the pipeline.

Also noted that Lylla is coming to GotGv3 as a love interest for Rocket, that Drax's daughter Moondragon survived, and the big bad will be the Higher Evolutionary with Adam as his second until Gamora turns him.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-29-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Marvel doesn't own the Micronaughts so how can they be in Ant-Man 3.....?

Well ... this leak doesn't alter any dates as Ant-Man 3 and Thor 4 are still in negotiations.

The "leaker" notes that many concepts were talked about in Phase 2 & 3 and just now came out or are still in the pipeline.

Also noted that Lylla is coming to GotGv3 as a love interest for Rocket, that Drax's daughter Moondragon survived, and the big bad will be the Higher Evolutionary with Adam as his second until Gamora turns him.
    Well Gunn already Confirmed Rocket is the main Protagonist of Vol 3. So lyla and the High evolutionary rumors have been floating around sfor awhile.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Marvel doesn't own the Micronaughts so how can they be in Ant-Man 3.....?
    Marvel does own the characters they came up with. Arcturus Rann, Bug, Devil, Marionette, and most of the lore they created about the microverse. They can't use things based directly on the toys like Acroyear, Baron Karza, Microtron, Biotron, Time Traveller, Pharoid, and such. Gunn really wanted to use Bug in the first Guardians.

They cant call them the Micronauts though and that is why they were renamed the Enigma Force a few years ago.

Marvel renamed then the microns. Micron city was in ant-man and wasp in a cameo. Neat thing is bug was going to be in the first gotg but was cut as he was to close to acting like rocket.

So Rumor is the real Mandarin and Fu Manchu(What did they change the dads name too so it was less racist? Zhang's something or another lol) are being merged into one character and will be Shang Chi's father.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Marvel renamed then the microns. Micron city was in ant-man and wasp in a cameo. Neat thing is bug was going to be in the first gotg but was cut as he was to close to acting like rocket.
    I think the fact that they also already had two green skinned characters in Gamora and Drax added to it too. Three green skinned character might have be a little much at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    They could have him survive the snap and use that as an excuse to turn him from the goofball we saw in the movie to whatever he needs to be in Agents of Atlas.

God, I hope they do. What they chose to portray in Ant-Man and the Wasp was a buffoon version of Jimmy Woo I'd like to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Probably but this is the rumor thread.
    : Levitathan was where I just started shaking my head. Even most Marvel Comic's readers probably won't get that one.

Captain Marvel and the Valkyries LOOOOL. That's how you know it's fanfic.

Incredible Member