Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Edens Zero: Rachel gives me Edolas Lucy vibes and I love it. And we finally get an explanation regarding the origins of Cat Leaper. Also, screw those cultists to hell.
    Rachel has had quite the horrifying life and I fear that she's not going to get that happy ending, knowing this manga. And I assume that it's her constant time-skipping that's somehow lead to Conner being different in each timeskip.

And yes. Evil child-murdering cultists can go to hell.

There’s a certain magical (and probably unintended) irony in the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special when Nebula says “Wow. Maybe all actors aren’t complete pieces of ****.” then the next shot is of Chris Pratt.
    Chief Curmudgeon

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    There’s a certain magical (and probably unintended) irony in the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special when Nebula says “Wow. Maybe all actors aren’t complete pieces of ****.” then the next shot is of Chris Pratt.
    Well, that IS a laugh riot. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    True that, hoss. Not going to lie, I really didn’t think it would work but, I figured I would try after I really struggled on our vacation in July keeping up with my family. Kind of shined a light on in, so to speak.

I will admit being able to wear my old graphic-t shirts again (that I couldn’t before due to size) is pretty great feeling.
    Glad to hear that it's working for you. Reminds me that I need to buy a new scale. I got a new smartwatch with all sorts of health-related apps. Makes me feel guilty just trying them out.

Keep up the good work.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Well, as of yesterday I am officially 50lbs (22.68) kg down from where I was at the beginning of August. From 304 (heaviest I have ever been) to 254.

Man, the effect on my sleeping, knees, and back is……a lot, to be honest. So much better than it was.
    That's fantastic to hear.

Keep up the good work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Glad to hear that it's working for you. Reminds me that I need to buy a new scale. I got a new smartwatch with all sorts of health-related apps. Makes me feel guilty just trying them out.

Keep up the good work.

You should take up powerlifting, and heavy steroid use.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, as of yesterday I am officially 50lbs (22.68) kg down from where I was at the beginning of August. From 304 (heaviest I have ever been) to 254.

Man, the effect on my sleeping, knees, and back is……a lot, to be honest. So much better than it was.
    I just clocked how much weight that is to lose.

That's very impressive work!

Ao No Exorcist:...They. Are. Fucked. Seriously, there's no other means to describe this chapter, especially the last panel. And Kato just keeps upscaling the power curve here.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkula View Post
    You should take up powerlifting, and heavy steroid use.
    Ah.....no.... heh

Lifted weights for a while when I was younger, still have some hand weights I use when I do exercise. Just need to spend as much time walking as I do sitting at my computer if that's possible.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Ah.....no.... heh

Lifted weights for a while when I was younger, still have some hand weights I use when I do exercise. Just need to spend as much time walking as I do sitting at my computer if that's possible.

You should try bench pressing and bear wrestling. It's very big in Russia

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Grats on everyone losing weight!

I need to lose a ton. Was hovering for a while, but gained more back in the last year.

Health set backs don't help, but it's extremely hard to stick to a good food regiment, but that's the only thing that's ever actually worked to take the pounds off (exercise is good for keeping the metabolism up, but if it's actually contributed to weight loss, I've never noticed).

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Saga of samples is over...for now.

Samples finally sent up for analysis. Immediately the Lab messes up the file, preventing me from printing out labels for them. Joke's on them this time; I've already done that, hahahahaha.

*sobs*

It's over until the results come back, at least.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Well, this certainly looks like it will be a movie.

Honestly my first thought was Ke Huy Quan (Short Round) kinda dodged this by being busy with Everything Everywhere All At Once.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!