2) Bombshell

3) Barbara

4) Spider-Gwen

5) Starling

6) Ms. Marvel

7) Tomoe

8) Haley
    Nine if you count the girl from the annual

Was there an original girl in the Jason Reynolds novel or did he use Barbara? I forget.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Peter should give Miles some tips
    On how to get rid of them?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was there an original girl in the Jason Reynolds novel or did he use Barbara? I forget.
    Yeah, her name was Alicia. As for the situation with Jefferson, yeah, he was retired in 616 as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent until Maria Hill called him back on duty by dangling Miles's safety over his head, which precipitated the "Sitting in a Tree" crossover arc with Spider-Gwen.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    On how to get rid of them?
    Nah, Peter is not Bruce Wayne.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Because Miles needs more love interests .
    We should know by now that Marvel hates long term relationships. At least Miles has the excuse of being a teenager and thus isn't expected to make big decisions like that.

is Miles even seeing anyone right now? They toyed with him and Kamala but then just kinda dropped it, and he was even with Spider Gwen for a bit. I havent followed his current book so I dont know whats going on rn.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I think the more writers touch him the more love intrest he'll get. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if him and Anya hook up on the last episode of the Disney XD show
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    is Miles even seeing anyone right now? They toyed with him and Kamala but then just kinda dropped it, and he was even with Spider Gwen for a bit. I havent followed his current book so I dont know whats going on rn.
    No his love life is kinda in limbo after Barbara and him split.

Astonishing Member

Based on the Spider-Cat trailer, it looks like the game will finally explore Miles' feelings on being known as "the other Spider-Man". You can tell that store owner touched a soft spot spot for Miles, especially since "other" also has racial connotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Based on the Spider-Cat trailer, it looks like the game will finally explore Miles' feelings on being known as "the other Spider-Man". You can tell that store owner touched a soft spot spot for Miles, especially since "other" also has racial connotations.
    I didnt think of when the owner said "other" he meant it in a racial way cause his cat is called Spider-man he was embarrassed cause a real Spiderman is there. but if they plan on going the racial route I wonder how it will be done.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I think the more writers touch him the more love intrest he'll get. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if him and Anya hook up on the last episode of the Disney XD show
    I'm kind of expecting they'll pull a "pair the spares" so Peter's date to the dance is MJ while Miles and Anya go together and Gwen ends up with Grady?
    I didnt think of when the owner said "other" he meant it in a racial way cause his cat is called Spider-man he was embarrassed cause a real Spiderman is there. but if they plan on going the racial route I wonder how it will be done.
    How would they even be able to tell he's not white? Unless his costume gets ripped in public like in the Blackheart fight. Also unless people assume black costume = black.

Astonishing Member

I don't think the owner meant it in a racial way either. Actually I don't even think he meant it in a 'Spider-Man' way (Miles was the "other" Spider-Man to his cat, obviously). My point was more that it probably reminded Miles of both those things. I don't know for sure but it did seem to bug him in that scene.

I'm kind of expecting they'll pull a "pair the spares" so Peter's date to the dance is MJ while Miles and Anya go together and Gwen ends up with Grady?

How would they even be able to tell he's not white? Unless his costume gets ripped in public like in the Blackheart fight. Also unless people assume black costume = black.
    Did the marvel universe make a big deal about miles being a black spiderman? I think it was briefly touch upon in Bendis last run I believe.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Nine if you count the girl from the annual
    Did the marvel universe make a big deal about miles being a black spiderman? I think it was briefly touch upon in Bendis last run I believe.
    As far as Spider-Man related activites? It was brought up in 1610 when Maria Hill was trying to identify the new Spider-Man and of course his skin color could help lead to his true identity.

And in 616 a youtuber named Danika(which she is still Ganke's girlfriend right? Bring her back Ahmed.) Was sort of celebrating that the new Spider-Man is also a person of color, which bothered Miles a bit.

His race has never really been a "issue" other characters or civillians have had a problem with or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    In 1610, he was a former SHIELD agent, but his experiences with metahumans disillusioned him, so he quit.
    That's a DC exclusive term. Marvel supers aren't called metahumans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I feel like Bendis introduced him being a shield agent late in the Ultimate run, then decided he was full time during 616 stuff which is weird but whatever. I believe Ahmed's run has him retired. What ever that means. Bendis kinda made it confusing lol
    Back on video game stuff.
    spoilers:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SpidermanPS...tm_name=iossmf First look at this Haley character. She's got a cute design.
    end of spoilers
    Jefferson is actually unemployed due to SHIELD ceasing to exist. I guess he's now a househusband - someone will need to look after Billie when Rio goes back to her hospital job.

No point putting links in spoil tags, by the way.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman