Page 41 of 272 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and what did he do with jason before that, damian has been a reccuring chracter in dicks book for a while until this no memory arc
    but his place with bruce outside a few bat events has been oddly sparse
    And Batman/TMNT
    The Shadow /Batman
    Deathstoke [5 issues]
    Superman
    Supersons
    Batman
    Action Comics

Damian and Bruce really hasn't been sparse though he has been sparse in the Batman books but honestly so have the others. And as for Rebirth Tec ....
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-13-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Looks like it's going to be about the same quality level as The Unlimited series so not expecting anything stellar. Still going to check it out

Leviathan that's the Bendis thing right? Who's writing The City of Bane?
    City of Bane is a DC Batman event coming this Summer.

Extraordinary Member

And Batman/TMNT
    The Shadow /Batman
    Deathstoke [5 issues]
    Superman
    Supersons
    Batman
    Action Comics

Damian and Bruce really hasn't been sparse though he has been sparse in the Batman books but honestly so have the others. And as for Rebirth Tec ....
    and it concerns me that in his main continuity line Bruce is not ever with his son,

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Gotta say, thats some cheap as hell animation. Still if its based on the Tynion crossovers as being implied then hopefully Bane and Ra's will be the main villains especially since there is no mention of Shredder, I pray Joker isn't the lead villain.

Also I wonder who Leviathan and the City of Bane storylines DC just announced will affect Damian.
    I wonder the same. I think Damian will not be affected directly because that "event" (or whatever DC wants it to be) will happen in Action Comics and I do not think Damian will appear in it. If he does not appear I think he would be affected indirectly because his mother will appear in this "event", it would be something like Ric's current situation. We know that Damian knows but does not talk about it. But if on the other hand, that "event" of Leviathan is an individual series, then I do believe that Damian (even Jason) could appear.

Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Crossover coming in Spring

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...animated-movie
    Thanks for the information..

Damn. Batgirl is here.. I still hate the Burnside costume..

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    City of Bane is a DC Batman event coming this Summer.
    So ...... Bane becomes Batman taking over the City of Gotham after successfully breaking the Bat.

and it concerns me that in his main continuity line Bruce is not ever with his son,
    DC has been trying to have Robin solo for decades now not that I don't miss the days of B&R. I don't know how Damian would fit in King's story though since it was about Bats shacking up, romance and been isolated. Difficult to have Selina walking on tiptoes, bending over things or sneaking out with a 13 year old in the room.

That's why we have hints of Damian living there but not shown or having other titles like DCNTSC, supersons or Nightwing show the panels of damian at home or Damian, Bruce and Selina.

That's why others like Cass, Duke [till he moved], GG are never shown yet they also live at the Manor. From a narrative pov it adds awkwardness.

Imagine Selina sneaking out to purchase her wedding dress or The Posion Ivy arc. Those don't work if you factor in other heroes in the house.

That's how I rationalise it [to myself] anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Thanks for the information..

Damn. Batgirl is here.. I still hate the Burnside costume..
    I actually like the Burnside. It's different and has a casual functional feel without being yet another spandex All in one

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    I wonder the same. I think Damian will not be affected directly because that "event" (or whatever DC wants it to be) will happen in Action Comics and I do not think Damian will appear in it. If he does not appear I think he would be affected indirectly because his mother will appear in this "event", it would be something like Ric's current situation. We know that Damian knows but does not talk about it. But if on the other hand, that "event" of Leviathan is an individual series, then I do believe that Damian (even Jason) could appear.
    I hope Damian isn't part of Leviathan. I feared I heard somewhere he would be in it but fingers crossed that's just exactly that. Rumour.

BANNED

So ...... Bane becomes Batman taking over the City of Gotham after successfully breaking the Bat.
    We dont know what it is yet, other than the fact that Tony Daniel will draw it and King will write it. It would be awesome if Dick and Damian become Batman & Robin again but not holding my breath.

As for Leviathan, yeah Bendis needs to stay as far as possible from Damian.

Batdad picking up slightly dated phrases from Damian. Flash#64

Extraordinary Member

DC has been trying to have Robin solo for decades now not that I don't miss the days of B&R. I don't know how Damian would fit in King's story though since it was about Bats shacking up, romance and been isolated. Difficult to have Selina walking on tiptoes, bending over things or sneaking out with a 13 year old in the room.

That's why we have hints of Damian living there but not shown or having other titles like DCNTSC, supersons or Nightwing show the panels of damian at home or Damian, Bruce and Selina.

That's why others like Cass, Duke [till he moved], GG are never shown yet they also live at the Manor. From a narrative pov it adds awkwardness.

Imagine Selina sneaking out to purchase her wedding dress or The Posion Ivy arc. Those don't work if you factor in other heroes in the house.

That's how I rationalise it [to myself] anyway.
    Does that make sense brining someone into your life permanently and not being concerned about your child? .... its big hole that DC wants to ignore, its why they hate kids

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    We dont know what it is yet, other than the fact that Tony Daniel will draw it and King will write it. It would be awesome if Dick and Damian become Batman & Robin again but not holding my breath.

As for Leviathan, yeah Bendis needs to stay as far as possible from Damian.
    I think this event is the continuation and possible end of Bane's plan to break the Bat. I do not think Dick appears because of his current situation and neither does Damian.

BANNED

Preview for the latest issue of Teen Titans
    https://www.newsarama.com/43939-dami...7-preview.html

Batman/TMNT crossover returns for another sequel
    https://www.newsarama.com/43939-dami...7-preview.html

Does that make sense brining someone into your life permanently and not being concerned about your child? .... its big hole that DC wants to ignore, its why they hate kids
    I don't believe DC kids [if they did then the DC world be just grown ups] it's just that in a lot of stories Batman is a shit parent. King's Batman is especially bad since they implication is that none of his kids, friends, Alfred have ever given him reason to be happy. He is a dude who isn't a hero by choice like his Robins but one who does it just cos he is sad an self medicating.

At the same time however we have a ton of other DC writers portraying him as a caring father. It's a matter of balance. I don't think Damian should be a constant in trhe Batman if the writer is doing something that doesn't work with family in it but I do think that Tec should have Damian. Damian isn't just Robin he is Batman's kid so sidekick or not he is a part of his life,

It's some writers that ignores not DC. Williamson remembered Bruce was a dad even in the Flash title.