Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Gorgon wouldn't have Wolverine sitting so fine and dandy forever, nevertheless does Tomi joining mean the X-Men have The Hand under their control too, that's a whole bunch of firepower and resurrection power under their belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well one thing's for sure, them letting Emplate stay there is a huge WTF when he's a mutant vampire who HAS to feed on mutants to live. Interesting to see how they're gonna get around that.

I can't see any of the villains being an issue. They never were before. lol Outside of Sinister & Apocalypse. They would be the one to screw things up. Eventually.
    I put Selene in the same situation as Emplate. Granted she can feed on humans as well but it's a hurdle. Mainly, I agree with you though. Most of the villains should be okay. But Emplate, Selene, Sinister, Apocalypse and I'm going to throw Sabretooth in there, will be problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well one thing's for sure, them letting Emplate stay there is a huge WTF when he's a mutant vampire who HAS to feed on mutants to live. Interesting to see how they're gonna get around that.

I can't see any of the villains being an issue. They never were before. lol Outside of Sinister & Apocalypse. They would be the one to screw things up. Eventually.
    But they could cure Emplate. Something M has always wanted to do. If they can feed Proteus a whole Xavier every week or so, surely they can spare some bits for the elder brother of a hero? He does not even need to look like a porcupine.

And reverend Ororo Winans Jakes was a highlight.
    The cover makes sense now.

BANNED

Emplate can be placated with some husks. Selene will have to be cowed by Apocalypse or destroyed. Sinister should simply be killed when he serves his purpose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormultt divine View Post
    reverend ororo winans jake's
    lmaooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Exactly and it cleans MAdelyne up in a lot of ways and explains things. What can you expect from a souless copy running around. And it works there was always a part of madelyne that was detached and her only real emotion seemed to surface in her desires, be they good or bad. It would make sense she would want a soul of her own and would do anything to get it.
    Ooof. That could even explain why X-23 is in Fallen Angels and not in the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I put Selene in the same situation as Emplate. Granted she can feed on humans as well but it's a hurdle. Mainly, I agree with you though. Most of the villains should be okay. But Emplate, Selene, Sinister, Apocalypse and I'm going to throw Sabretooth in there, will be problems.
    That's what makes it so exciting. Their are always problems in a community and always people vying for power. For instance i'm American, yeah my country can be messed up and what not and i talk all kinds of junk sometimes and i vote to change things, some do more but i'm not about to sit back and smile while someone from another country talks crap about the country i love. So they may get to be villians outside of krakoa but inside they are citizens doing the things citizens do. We need to find out what mutant law is.

And for Emplate if they can create a proteus husk weekly or sometimes daily depending on power use they can feed him some created husks.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

This issue was fantastic. As for Synch all I can say is THANK YOU Hickman!!
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

lol at the Storm sermon.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That's what makes it so exciting. Their are always problems in a community and always people vying for power. For instance i'm American, yeah my country can be messed up and what not and i talk all kinds of junk sometimes and i vote to change things, some do more but i'm not about to sit back and smile while someone from another country talks crap about the country i love. So they may get to be villians outside of krakoa but inside they are citizens doing the things citizens do. We need to find out what mutant law is.

And for Emplate if they can create a proteus husk weekly or sometimes daily depending on power use they can feed him some created husks.
    Or Madrox I suppose. which would work for Selene as well. I'm sure Madrox will love being a food source though.

Storm sounds like a creepy cult leader and Jean did nothing again.
    Not a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    This issue was fantastic. As for Synch all I can say is THANK YOU Hickman!!
    Synch AND Skin. If he had a copy of Synch in his library he must have another of Skin, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Ooof. That could even explain why X-23 is in Fallen Angels and not in the island.
    Didn't even think about that but definitely. Imagine the looks she proably gets being cloned from wolverine. Though in her own book we find out she actually has a mother so she is more his literal child but Gabby would be seen as clone and one that doesn't feel pain which in of itself could subconsciously set up the thought in others she definitely must not have a soul. "clones don't even feel pain." lol. it's interesting to think about.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Crud hasn't been a problem in 16 years. He's usually dealt with easy enough when he does try to cause issues. Wolverine will keep him in check easily.

The fact he's not in the chapter gives way to my theory he's been placed in a Krakoa prison. Or decapitated until he learns to behave & they'll revive him in a few years. lol

But I will throw Mystique in there. She's another that could cause an issue. Mystique, Emplate, Apocalypse, Sinister, and Selene. Those are the problem villains. Everyone is is fodder of the week that can be taken care of instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    But they could cure Emplate. Something M has always wanted to do. If they can feed Proteus a whole Xavier every week or so, surely they can spare some bits for the elder brother of a hero? He does not even need to look like a porcupine.
    I can't see him being cured. I think he's a villain that will mostly stay a villain. But maybe X can offer him something that would keep him in check. If not him, then Sinister.

I enjoyed Magneto calling Wolverine out too. Some people are beyond saving he says, and Magneto notes if that's true the two of them shouldn't be there. Lol Good on Mags.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-18-2019 at 07:03 AM.