Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Another fantastic issue, which greatly benefitted from not focusing too much on one character.

The art is gorgeous and Jean making a sword for Magneto out of the destroyed Cerebro was pretty epic. Xagneto is probably the greatest love story in all of the XMen.

Sage & Cece make a pretty bangup team. Bit I still dont love Sage's voice. She needs to be more confident and judgemental. It also appears her psychic powers have been retconned away.

Wannabe Magneto QQ is back and its so refreshing. Im glad we got confirmation Wolverine is still the ever self hating race traitor. I hope something is done about it the next time he goes through the resurrection protocols. Otherwise hes just a liability.

No real defined antagonist this issue. It also feels as if while lots of stuff happened the plot hasnt moved a lot. Just a lot of explaining what went down last issue which was already pretty clear.

I like that this book really highlights and use a lot of elements from HoX to the point of feeling like a true continuation of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Im glad we got confirmation Wolverine is still the ever self hating race traitor. I hope something is done about it the next time he goes through the resurrection protocols. Otherwise hes just a liability.
    Ya alright there, mate? (Another weird joke?)

Fantastic Member

I can't make out some of the characters.

Should we know the guys with glasses in between Strong Guy and Gentle? The two girls next to Gambit and Magma?

There's two guys behind Firestar. One has a sword and one has a mustache?

Some guy with a hammer? or something on his head in between Gideon and Mammomax?

Someone with a pony tail by Blob?

The glowy haired person next to Daken? And that looks like Wither next to Pixie?

Another fantastic issue, which greatly benefitted from not focusing too much on one character.

The art is gorgeous and Jean making a sword for Magneto out of the destroyed Cerebro was pretty epic. Xagneto is probably the greatest love story in all of the XMen.

Sage & Cece make a pretty bangup team. Bit I still dont love Sage's voice. She needs to be more confident and judgemental. It also appears her psychic powers have been retconned away.

Wannabe Magneto QQ is back and its so refreshing. Im glad we got confirmation Wolverine is still the ever self hating race traitor. I hope something is done about it the next time he goes through the resurrection protocols. Otherwise hes just a liability.

No real defined antagonist this issue. It also feels as if while lots of stuff happened the plot hasnt moved a lot. Just a lot of explaining what went down last issue which was already pretty clear.

I like that this book really highlights and use a lot of elements from HoX to the point of feeling like a true continuation of that.
    Beyond everybody's threesome fantasies, I feel like there's a reason the Canadian Ruckus is at the Summers House.

So some of the most powerful mutants on Krakoa can keep an eye on the Avenger loving turncoat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Beyond everybody's threesome fantasies, I feel like there's a reason the Canadian Ruckus is at the Summers House.

So some of the most powerful mutants on Krakoa can keep an eye on the Avenger loving turncoat.
    Right, I can picture Jean snooping around his room, going thru his stuff while he's past out drunk looking for his Avengers card.

Enjoyed this so much more than issue #1. I'm so happy.

They havent been, at least not yet. I took her line figurateively, not literally. Even if she was good at reading minds, she wasnt about to use her TP to invade Jean's privacy. Her line was about her own natural intuition

Fantastic Member

Between Logan and Psylocke, Black Tom and Sage are doing a horrible job keeping that island in lockdown lol. Anyways, there’s always room for improvement. X-Force has definitely the best book of the new x books. It does a great job showcasing the status quo and the ramifications of the choices Xavier and the quiet council have initiated. I enjoy the suspense and pacing of this book. Each page is utilized. I don’t feel like I’m wasting panel time like some of the other books. Love the art!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I agree with those who say this book has been the best out of the relaunch. This book actually feels like an ensemble cast of characters. I also like that Logan hasn't bought into the whole "mutant supremacy" schtick as that has never been apart of his character. I don't like the Quire kid, so it made me smile to see him bitch out once he realized his powers weren't working.
    Yeah reading this it feels like a true ensemble cast, not a glorified solo pretending to be a team book. This should be the focal point book, it seems like there are real stakes in this book and real consequences.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They havent been, at least not yet. I took her line figurateively, not literally. Even if she was good at reading minds, she wasnt about to use her TP to invade Jean's privacy. Her line was about her own natural intuition
    She woulda used her tp to read the guy mind herself I meant.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Colossus already did espionage work for them in Russia. Later he is a perfectly viable tip of the spear, same as Wolverine or Warpath in the past.
    He's getting the overalls with the Lenin-head applique out of the closet!

Yeah, the only thing I'm not feeling is Sage's voice. I love that she's being used, but where the judgemental tone? Where's the glass of wine? She needs to access more.

Probably the best comic mutant of the three that came out today.

No wonder Magneto and the others are worried about losing Xavier the symbol that represents Krakoa. If the sharks surrounding Krakoa feel blood in the water they are sure to become more creative and bold in their attacks.

The scene with Domino being used that way left me @#$%&.

Science and technology has always been humanity's greatest asset is just the beginning but the scenario that Moira saw in the future begins to show its claws.

She woulda used her tp to read the guy mind herself I meant.
    I guess they didnt have her do it bc Jean was around. She's the more powerful and skilled telepath and considering the guy was near death, they need someone more delicate. I think Sage was busy with the analysis of their body parts. I think Percy just wanted to give everyone a role as they worked together

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Yeah, the only thing I'm not feeling is Sage's voice. I love that she's being used, but where the judgemental tone? Where's the glass of wine? She needs to access more.
    This is one of the best Sage uses Ive read. I prefer written as a real person than like a robotic computer

BANNED

Someone needs to ship Percy the entire XTreme XMen run. Or send him a dl link to the torrent.