Page 519 of 774 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Character development is not letting the past go, is building forward it. Wanda got tons of charcter development, just bause it wasn't with x-men books it doesn't mean it never happened.

The solo is great and have been selling great because of wandavision.

People didn't accept Doom did it because they are all misogynists. Magneto put a unch of people in cages and everone accepted it wasn't him
    1 I never said she never got character development anywhere else nor did I say or allude to the fact whatever character development she has is invalid if it wasn't in an X-Book that's all you.

2 happy you liked the Solo I was bored & I hated the art & I thought Natalya was lame. And of course it's selling well what else does Wanda have outside of HOM, & Childrens Crusade a modern fan would like.

3 IDK what you're talking about with old man Mags in cages, or what misogyny has to do with anything, people don't accept the fact Doom did it because again it never was talked about again what does misogyny have to with that? If they wanna say Doom did it ok cool show me or at least tell us how otherwise of course people aren't gonna let Wanda off the hook.

I mean, we can dream and wish that the x-books could treat her better but the way they used her in empyre and now being killed and and her body being thrown in the bushes clearly it isn't something to be happy about if you are a fan of the character lol

Character development is not letting the past go, is building forward it. Wanda got tons of charcter development, just bause it wasn't with x-men books it doesn't mean it never happened.

The solo is great and have been selling great because of wandavision.

People didn't accept Doom did it because they are all misogynists. Magneto put a bunch of people in cages and everone accepted it wasn't him
    The solo was boring it felt subpar and didn’t give Wanda any major flex. It didn’t fell like she was fighting an abstract of chaos. It felt like a street level fight. The investigation to fix Witchcraft wasn’t as grand as it should have been. Liked the spotlight it gave her, though in the long term it did nothing for Wanda not even character growth that you could see stick. Making amends with Magneto is a good start not the illusion she was fighting on the With’s Road. That’s like talking to a brick wall what’s the point in saying it if the person you need to say it to isn’t there to hear it
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

The good thing that X-office could do right now is have Charles and Magneto manipulating the situation.
    First xmen should not have been there, it was only Avengers bussiness. X-men wanting to kill Wanda was a essential point to pietro ask he to warp reality for house of M

second: they need M-day to happen so we could get Hope and 2 other members of the five responsible for the ressurrection proccess.

Third: Moira has the Destiny books, so they knew what could happen.

This could be the only way to X-office win me over after the initial crap setting of the story

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That's the thing their was nothing to be bothered about her treatment was fine.

And exactly the Avengers office could have "fixed" Wanda years ago they chose not to. Their choice was to rub salt in the wound & have her be a frigid b*tch about the whole thing in Uncanny Avengers (which I personally enjoyed) but it makes her look cold that was an Avengers office decision, so why the general consensus on this thread is Wanda should only be an Avenger is beyond me when they keep fucking her over, & the X-Books just work with what their given its not like they can just ignore 1 of the darkest days of mutant kind it's confusing.

Why do you do this in every thread? It comes off as antagonizing. I think you know the things you post are bs just for your own amusement. But some of us want to have a sincere discussion here.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Attachment 111867
    Wandavision continues to stream really well. More people are checking it out after its Emmy nominations.
    This is very good news!

Extraordinary Member

This argument is pointless. Wanda isn't in any comics and hasn't been, except cameos, for two years. When someone starts using her again, then we can argue about whether that's good or bad for her, but she could become a mutant again tomorrow (or yesterday) and it wouldn't help at all if Marvel continued not to use her.

So I get how someone could want her to be a mutant and Magneto's daughter again, but it wouldn't help if she wasn't in comics. She could be absolved of M-Day tomorrow and it wouldn't help if she wasn't in comics. And none of the above is actually what's keeping her out of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    The solo was boring it felt subpar and didn’t give Wanda any major flex. It didn’t fell like she was fighting an abstract of chaos. It felt like a street level fight. The investigation to fix Witchcraft wasn’t as grand as it should have been. Liked the spotlight it gave her, though in the long term it did nothing for Wanda not even character growth that you could see stick. Making amends with Magneto is a good start not the illusion she was fighting on the With’s Road. That’s like talking to a brick wall what’s the point in saying it if the person you need to say it to isn’t there to hear it
    I don't agree. I liked the magic detective stuff. My only issue was the constant change in artists. The overall arc of magic needing fixed could have been done better overall and not just in Wanda's book but Strange's as well. But it wasn't treated as an event so they did not try to have it work together like that.

It's definitely better than her as a corpse though. Making amends with Mags felt OOC.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Why do you do this in every thread? It comes off as antagonizing. I think you know the things you post are bs just for your own amusement. But some of us want to have a sincere discussion here.
    Or maybe I just have my own opinion outside of the narrow-minded mindset most Wanda fans seem to have. Everything I say I mean if you wanna feel antagonized that's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Nah, I don't need her to make amends to him. He is not her father in any meaningful way. He was barely a sperm donor that used it to abuse her and Pietro.
    It was a great thing that she saw the BS on the reationship and moved on.

I liked that Wanda reconnected to her origins and was working to be a better person little by little. Wanda solving supernatural problems was a nice touch.
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-26-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Or maybe I just have my own opinion outside of the narrow-minded mindset most Wanda fans seem to have. Everything I say I mean.
    You can have your opinion, it's the way you post it that seems to be poking the bear.

Nah, I don't need her to make amends to him. He is not her father in any meaningful way. He was barely a sperm donor that used it to abuse her and Pietro.
    It was a great thing that she saw the BS on the reationship and moved on.

I liked that Wanda reconnected to her origins and was working to be a better person little by little. Wanda soling supernatural problems was a nice touch.
    And if they wanted to change that relationship, the way to do it is through slow development. Not some sudden hug after she just stated she was happy to not be his daughter. Modern Marvel has this thing of doing most relationship development off panel.

You can have your opinion, it's the way you post it that seems to be poking the bear.
    I type how I talk. *shrugs*

I type how I talk. *shrugs*
    Well that's good to know.

I don't agree. I liked the magic detective stuff. My only issue was the constant change in artists. The overall arc of magic needing fixed could have been done better overall and not just in Wanda's book but Strange's as well. But it wasn't treated as an event so they did not try to have it work together like that.

It's definitely better than her as a corpse though. Making amends with Mags felt OOC.
    I will say the sudden change from hating him to hugging him could have been better explained, but there was a time when they where biologically father and daughter that she did try giving him a chance. I see this as Wanda willing to see he has changed and wanting to look towards something better than the mess that’s been her life. The magic detective is good but if she is trying to fix witchcraft their needs to be some grandiose exploration into unknowns that actually feel like a challenge, not something that was just so mundane.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!