Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's also weird that, in that same scene, Steppenwolf is holding his other side to where he got cut.

Dafuq?
    I hate DC. -_-

But I'm not crazy right? You see it?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    YouTube is the devil I swear. Its been getting more and more ridiculous. I feel your pain.

Blood is leaking through the thinner part of his armor on his left hip. Right where the sword struck. I can see it ok despite the brief window of the close up shot.

Anyways I can't change your eyes, so I'm not sure where to go from here :P
    Thank God it was skippable.

Anyway, so the blood comes through the armor, an interesting argument to make, considering people arguing that Hela was still able to cut Thor after his full upgrade, even though there's no blood on his armor, even around the holes she made with her spear & morning star, and he gave no sign he was actually wounded. No hampered movement, no sign he's favoring one arm or the other even though if his skin had been penetrated the muslces that operate his shoulders would certainly have been damaged. Which is another blow against the reasoning the star feat isn't legitimate.

But since I don't like to let things go, here is the clearest shot I could get of him head on after she hit him. Where's the cut in his armor? By all means, open this in paint and circle the cut, because it's proving to be elusive.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Star feat is not an outlier or SmVFL. Thor "Full Energy of a star" basically means heat only. That's what we saw.
    1) Thor got his power-up midway through ragnorak. Thor has essentially 2 Durability after the power up. A) no selling punches from Pissed off Hulk when he wasn't guarding B) Taking hits from POWERED up Asgard Hela. In both case, the Thor took very little damage from either. Then comes IW war. Think of Thor as a normal human, the star as a fire, and hulk x Hela as mike Tyson. There you go.

Storm breaker Thor should be able to survive the same Star feat that killed weaponless Thor as well.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 05-11-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Is it weird that making a YT video is easier for me than using Paint? :P

https://youtu.be/sSWCh_iAzxQ

First 10 seconds is right before the chop. There is no blood in the spot, so we can rule out splatter from another injury. After that it goes straight to her chop, followed by a zoom in of the wound just for reference that they are the same spot. The darkest patch of purple is a hole in the armor + blood as far as I can tell.

I reckon you will find a way to disagree, but that's ok. I can't seem to let things go either lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Star feat is not an outlier or SmVFL. Thor "Full Energy of a star" basically means heat only. That's what we saw.
    We saw Thor being blasted by energy.

A) no selling punches from Pissed off Hulk when he wasn't guarding B)
    So, you're arguing that punches from the Hulk basically bounced off Thor's face?

B) Taking hits from POWERED up Asgard Hela. In both case, the Thor took very little damage from either
    That's certainly /a/ take on actual events.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Is it weird that making a YT video is easier for me than using Paint? :P

https://youtu.be/sSWCh_iAzxQ

First 10 seconds is right before the chop. There is no blood in the spot, so we can rule out splatter from another injury. After that it goes straight to her chop, followed by a zoom in of the wound just for reference that they are the same spot. The darkest patch of purple is a hole in the armor + blood as far as I can tell.

I reckon you will find a way to disagree, but that's ok. I can't seem to let things go either lol.
    I'm sorry, I commend the level of effort but I'm not seeing the actual cut in the armor. The blood is there, but I'm not seeing a line that could be her cut that doesn't look like just different plates over his mail.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Does this help?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Does this help?
    God bless you Guy1. *bows deeply*
    - big_adventure

Thor VS SmashyMcSmashSmash

So, it doesn't look like he no sold any Hulk hits after he acheived super mode as Hulk didn't land any more hits after that.
    Thor blasted him up after Hulk hesitated, then hit him down with the shockwave punch before Hulk could hit him with the overhead punches, then the Grandmaster shut Thor down.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

It should also be noted that neither of those blows he landed on Hulk particularly impacted him when compared to what Thanos or sustained barrages of Chitauri weaponry have done.

Both of those last things made the Hulk bleed, especially Thanos who KO'd him in less than 22 seconds of offense and had blood gushing from his nose. Even Hulkbuster knocked a tooth out of the guy. Thor in comparison left Hulk in a state of relatively little obvious damage. His dizziness being the biggest indicator, which while impressive is hardly a sign that he was orders of magnitude above the guy.
    - big_adventure

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator