Page 215 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 1151652052112122132142152162172182192252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 36891
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Finished all 30 animations for Anivember this year.

I have put them all together into a single Twitter moment which you can view here if you want to see a ton of animations what I made.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

So...I love them all.

My favourite might be cooking, if only for the last little detail (catching the end of the carrot to toss it out).

But all of them, great stuff. Was a blast looking through them!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    So...I love them all.

My favourite might be cooking, if only for the last little detail (catching the end of the carrot to toss it out).

But all of them, great stuff. Was a blast looking through them!
    Thank you kindly!

Also, you have a couple of messages for you on Rpol. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Thank you kindly!

Also, you have a couple of messages for you on Rpol. ^_^
    Yeaaaaah...I was under the impression I wasn't supposed to go into that thread (or so Siriel said). But I will look.

I'll see about checking Rpol tonight, if I can. I can't get on at work any more.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I have put them all together into a single Twitter moment which you can view here if you want to see a ton of animations what I made.
    Nice, I like them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My biggest problem with creativity online, is that I get way too much into the process of making the website/blog, then stall on the content. I have designed several Websites for myself and for others. For mine, now that they are done as much as I need them to be, I need to focus on content.

But seriously, I really do enjoy designing websites. Is that so weird?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

You do what you enjoy. If that happens to be the designing process, there's nothing odd about it. :D
    Why are we here?

Cool stuff! Run, Swords, Slide, and of course Stretch are my favorites.

They’re all cool. I mean Banana is... bananas, but nevertheless... awesome.

And BRING. BACK. SAMUEL. FAIRCHILD.

Swords kind of reminds me of Nik's original avatar...at least, what it was that I first remember.
    Why are we here?

Good stuff Nik!

New Baki and Kengan chapters are out and they both rocked!

Oliva vs Sumo dude is shaping up to be awesome.

Kuroki vs Rei was badass. I believe the beard gives him power lol.

Thank you for the feedback everyone! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeaaaaah...I was under the impression I wasn't supposed to go into that thread (or so Siriel said). But I will look.

I'll see about checking Rpol tonight, if I can. I can't get on at work any more.
    I have a Spoiler plot thread with Siriel but I have revived the thread I started with you some for four years ago entitled "Help I have forgotten how to level up D:" and I'm trying to do my level to bring me into line with the party.

I may have stumbled upon something pretty wild and I want to check that's accurate, kosher and feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    My biggest problem with creativity online, is that I get way too much into the process of making the website/blog, then stall on the content. I have designed several Websites for myself and for others. For mine, now that they are done as much as I need them to be, I need to focus on content.

But seriously, I really do enjoy designing websites. Is that so weird?
    It's not weird at all and, if you enjoy doing it, then do it more and get better at it. I'm all for people finding passions in whatever places because you should do what you love!

I have a Spoiler plot thread with Siriel but I have revived the thread I started with you some for four years ago entitled "Help I have forgotten how to level up D:" and I'm trying to do my level to bring me into line with the party.

I may have stumbled upon something pretty wild and I want to check that's accurate, kosher and feasible.
    I'll look into that, for sure. It does happen sometimes that someone finds a mixture of rules that work terrifically well together, and the GM doesn't just say 'Nope!'.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    They’re all cool. I mean Banana is... bananas, but nevertheless... awesome.

And BRING. BACK. SAMUEL. FAIRCHILD.
    In my discussions with Sharp and Siriel, I have said that while Samuel isn't off the table entirely, I'm more hesitant about bringing him back. It's not unfair to say that Shadows of the Past is a bit less cerebral than Bright Lights, Black Hearts and I'm not sure how much brain space I'm going to have to spare for Rpol all together. I also have played Corim longer and am thus more attached to him.

If Shadows of the Past goes well over the next few months and my employment situation spins out in the way that I would like it to then I will look at re-entering Bright Lights, Black Hearts.