Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    Here's Madame Web Gwen from the upcoming Marvel's Realm of Champions:

Gwen as Madame Web was an odd choice but the costume is awesome. That and it's a different feel compared to Cassandra Webb and Julia Carpenter.
    Yeah, this ought to be interesting. And yes, I like the costume, too. Very interesting choice to not have lenses over the eyes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

My guess is it's because, like all Madame Webs, she's blind and sees no need for them. It also differentiates her from Cassandra and Julia who wore a blindfold and shades, respectively.

My guess is it's because, like all Madame Webs, she's blind and sees no need for them. It also differentiates her from Cassandra and Julia who wore a blindfold and shades, respectively.
    Good point.

Here's Madame Web Gwen from the upcoming Marvel's Realm of Champions:

Gwen as Madame Web was an odd choice but the costume is awesome. That and it's a different feel compared to Cassandra Webb and Julia Carpenter.
    She reminds me of White Widow from Spider-Man Noir. I guess the other thing they have in common is being voiced by Love Arcana's from Persona...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She reminds me of White Widow from Spider-Man Noir. I guess the other thing they have in common is being voiced by Love Arcana's from Persona...
    Ironically enough Gwen's noir disguise (when she went to tell Noir's loved ones he died) looked more like an old pilot suit, aping Noir's costume being based off his Uncle Ben's WW1 pilot uniform. Still, who voices Gwen here?

Ironically enough Gwen's noir disguise (when she went to tell Noir's loved ones he died) looked more like an old pilot suit, aping Noir's costume being based off his Uncle Ben's WW1 pilot uniform. Still, who voices Gwen here?
    Laura Bailey voiced her in the trailer for her dimension.

Laura Bailey voiced her in the trailer for her dimension.
    Thanks for that info. And speaking of the Persona connection you were referencing before, does that mean Rise Kujikawa from 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for that info. And speaking of the Persona connection you were referencing before, does that mean Rise Kujikawa from 4?
    Yes. Erika Harlacher (Anne Takamaki) voiced White Widow (and EmJay) in the Spidergeddon Motion Comics.

Yes. Erika Harlacher (Anne Takamaki) voiced White Widow (and EmJay) in the Spidergeddon Motion Comics.
    Ah, cool. I remember Em Jay, not so much White Widow (Noir Felicia Hardy, right?). That said, given her role as Ann Takamaki, Erika Harlacher could also make a pretty good Mary Jane . . . though I should probably reserve musing on that for the Mary Jane Appreciation Thread.

Apparently this was the reason why GHOST-SPIDER got cancelled: https://old.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...d_and_why_the/
    (Personally, the run was boring and deserved to be canned. But that's my pov, what do you guys think?)
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

the maker owo
    if she really wanted to use him, he's not even that active in venom so if something could not be figured out then that's on weak editorial
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Apparently this was the reason why GHOST-SPIDER got cancelled: https://old.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...d_and_why_the/
    (Personally, the run was boring and deserved to be canned. But that's my pov, what do you guys think?)
    I think it's likely we'll see her in a team book or in guest spots before we see her in a new solo book.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the maker owo
    if she really wanted to use him, he's not even that active in venom so if something could not be figured out then that's on weak editorial
    At the same time, it has been established that there are multiple Makers, explaining how he could appear (and die) over Future Foundation.

Unless Cates further development establishes that there's one again, I see no reason why Maker wouldn't appear.

It's weird how this editorial things work. KSD wasn't allowed to use Anya for her Captain Marvel run, where she was supposed to have a supporting role, yet she never appeared in another comic during that time, so why they didn't let her use Anya?

I think it's likely we'll see her in a team book or in guest spots before we see her in a new solo book.
    This seems very likely.

Seanan's not done with Gwen? If the book isn't coming back, that means one of three things then. She's doing a King in Black Ghost-Spider tie-in, she's launching a team book based on that Order of the Web team from Last Remains, or Gwen's joining another new team that she'll be writing (maybe an Outlawed tie-in of some sort, assuming the status quo lasts past the first Champions trade).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman