Page 60 of 440 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Ollie 1962 View Post
    Soda is bad for you period.
    I've known it for some time. Much like I'm sure that Gollum really knew about The One Ring.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

SJW movement is a circular firing squad. That'll likely turn against each other after Trump is gone.

Invincible Member

Actually, I'd say that now since they don't have Obama to unite against, the Republicans are turning against each other.

Having said that, it is disappointing some of the Democrats are still trying to re-fight the Bernie/Clinton primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    SJW movement is a circular firing squad. That'll likely turn against each other after Trump is gone.
    I doubt that. The Republicans will always nominate a loathsome toad bent on destroying the Country.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I doubt that. The Republicans will always nominate a loathsome toad bent on destroying the Country.
    Not really what i meant.

Not really what i meant.
    Doesn't really matter to me, I usually ignore anything after something like "SWJ Movement".

Should have this time too.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

If to have a political conscience, be aware of social issues and to actually have so damn compassion once in a while makes me a SJW, then i'm proud to be called one.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 02-06-2018 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Doesn't really matter to me, I usually ignore anything after something like "SWJ Movement".

Should have this time too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    If to have a political conscience, be aware of social issues and to actually have so damn compassion once in a while makes me a SJW, then i'm proud to be called one.
    Okay, so i'm gonna have to explain myself to all the slow people. I wasn't trashing SJW movements, i was trashing the individuals. If you would have seen my previous posts in this thread you would have understood where i was coming from instead of having a knee jerk reaction over a buzzword. Now have several seats please.

I wasn't trashing SJW movements
    SJW movement is a circular firing squad
    Hmmm, who's slow again?

Another SJW in our proud ranks:

Superman diversity.jpg

Compassion is overrated, we need to go full Ayn Rand and have an ultra libertarian society, once everyone have their own recreational nukes then there will be peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post

Superman diversity.jpg
    I think when someone talks about sjw they are talking about the tumblr talking points more than anything and no about what superman is saying

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post

Superman diversity.jpg
    Sometime back, on seeing this panel, a relative of mine tried protesting that Superman didn't immigrate illegally.

Clearly, I missed the issue where Jor-el's rocket took the pit-stop at Ellis Island on it's way to Kansas.

The Asian kid looks somewhat anxious though.

Is that because he knows Supes could crush his skull? Is that because of how close he is of the mighty red underoos? Is he disturbed by Supes weird ass proportions?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Sometime back, on seeing this panel, a relative of mine tried protesting that Superman didn't immigrate illegally.

Clearly, I missed the issue where Jor-el's rocket took the pit-stop at Ellis Island on it's way to Kansas.
    Clark wasn't even adopted legally for that matter. The Kents found him and lied to everyone about him being their birth child. Apparently Martha never went into town for 9 months or whatever time a woman starts showing.