Page 89 of 161 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

So they invite Apocalypse and all his crazy friends to coexist with them! Why do these awful people get a pass, but no proven human ally does?
    In two of Moira's past life Apocalypse was not the bad guy. Well maybe he was the first time she joined him. XD. Regardless he has shown to work along side her and even have a sense of honor and duty in her 9th life. He is not the enemy of mutant kind. The humans tho...

A human baby-even Magneto tends to not hate those-a d his mother is one of the premier X-men. Would someone else get that chance?
    I would assume so otherwise why mention it in the comic. And would it really happen this early on? We have already seen human diplomats see a piece of karoka just not the main island so I don't see why people assume no human will ever get to go there when it's not even fully set up yet. By December we should have a clear picture. Between 6 books and 4 issues each there will be 24 issues in this world by then. No country just Willy nilly let's anyone in. Hell we trying to build a damn wall over here. Lol. Why should a mutant society immigration law be treated any differently than any other country in the world.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    In two of Moira's past life Apocalypse was not the bad guy. Well maybe he was the first time she joined him. XD. Regardless he has shown to work along side her and even have a sense of honor and duty in her 9th life. He is not the enemy of mutant kind. The humans tho...
    OK, so many Apocalypse isn't the worst person, but Selene? Mr. "I make children's heads explode" Sinister? Gorgon?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Callisto is worse than Gorgon. lol
    "Cable was right!"

OK, so many Apocalypse isn't the worst person, but Selene? Mr. "I make children's heads explode" Sinister? Gorgon?
    Every country harbors murderers and thieves and war criminals. The only difference is it's not in a comic for the general public to know who these countries are harboring. The avengers are harboring scarlet witch. How many villian's are other countries harboring in universe?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I've never really been comfortable with the X-Men giving out amnesty to people who are not repentant and have done horrible crimes.

Rogue, Emma and Magneto are one thing. The scale of their crimes were a bit smaller tho magneto has done some stuff, their motivations grayer and more ambiguous.

Genocidal and psychopathic villains like non-axis Sabretooth, Sinister, Selene and to an extent Apocalpyse are another altogether. It's like their hand-waving that all the innocent people they've killed don't matter, we share a chromosome so here's your place on our table!

On the other hand... I don't know, considering that even when they do kill them, they always come back; maybe there is some sense in trying to redeem them for the greater good and at least use them as allies. That'd give this sort of craziness more sense, if it was acknowledged that because they don't have a real way to stop the revolving door of resurrection outside of the one they created themselves, they might as well try to convert them even if they are monsters.

Selene can be reasoned with! She and all the others came with good intentions. One big happy family.

At the end of the day we know how it ends. Humans one way or another kill all mutants. That is more important then Selene's crimes. Best try to get along. AS long as the big fish are around the small and medium fish won't do anything stupid. Magneto, Xavier, Apocalypse, the X-men, and Krakoa itself will keep them in check. Besides some of these guys like Exodus and Sinister have know better than to cross their former masters.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Selene can be reasoned with! She and all the others came with good intentions. One big happy family.

At the end of the day we know how it ends. Humans one way or another kill all mutants. That is more important then Selene's crimes. Best try to get along. AS long as the big fish are around the small and medium fish won't do anything stupid. Magneto, Xavier, Apocalypse, the X-men, and Krakoa itself will keep them in check. Besides some of these guys like Exodus and Sinister have know better than to cross their former masters.
    ... ... ...

She tried to eat the souls of the ENTIRE world, mutants first!
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I read the arguments and I can't help but visualize the division of opinions on how the X-Men are like THIS TIME as...
    hickmanxmenargument.jpg
    Yes, I just cropped this image from the memetic source, but this is how I feel now whenever I read the commentary on the Krakoan X-Men. My mind loves to exaggerate and I have to exert effort to tone it down.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Selene's evil..witha capital E. But people pretend she cant play the game or work in a structure..she isnt joker. She qas black queen of the hellfire club.

She is fhe 1st mutant and needs to have a scene with apocalypse
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    So... Mimic can take on the powers of five individuals (don’t have to be Mutants). He could take the place of all five if needed.... I really hope they take this chance to make him like Exiles Mimic. I loved him as a character and really miss him.
    Man...mimic could be a 1 man resurrection shop.

Then again if you have the body so too can Elixir and Exodus
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

If Scarlet Witch was still a mutant, would she be welcome on Krakoa?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Baited question. "No More Mutants" ruined her permanently,
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Selene's evil..witha capital E. But people pretend she cant play the game or work in a structure..she isnt joker. She qas black queen of the hellfire club.

She is fhe 1st mutant and needs to have a scene with apocalypse
    All I gotta say if she tries anything again Apocalypse will put her in her place and give her what she deserves!

Last edited by FIGHT; 09-20-2019 at 06:25 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    If Scarlet Witch was still a mutant, would she be welcome on Krakoa?
    Yes

10char
    "Cable was right!"