Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Oh, I loved that one!

"Lean on me, Wanda..."

And then it all went to hell!

Oh look, two of the most powerful Avengers fighting, and both of them were created / empowered by Avengers villains to destroy the team!

Quote Originally Posted by vin31 View Post
    Unfortunately no Vision for Original Sin event!! I (pao13) asked Brevoort yesterday in a Marvels liveblog for Original Sin and he said he will not be part of this event!! but we have good news for the next event AXIS because he will be in it!!!see here:
    http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/5..._tom_brevoort_
    That has me interested. Really hope we learn more about AXIS soon.

Unfortunately no Vision for Original Sin event!! I (pao13) asked Brevoort yesterday in a Marvels liveblog for Original Sin and he said he will not be part of this event!! but we have good news for the next event AXIS because he will be in it!!!see here:
    http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/5..._tom_brevoort_
    That's actually okay with me. He's really an open book, with no skeletons in his closet. I'm perfectly okay with them not tacking a 'sin' onto his past. Hahaha.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

A few of my favorite VISION moments on 3 of my Favorite VISION covers!!!!
    Those are indeed Great Covers Mantis Girl 94, Great Choices of your Favorites! =)

The one Below with Vision is my all time Favorite Cover of any Comic, at least at this moment in time! ;-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

I agree that is a great one! SW looks so hot I want to kiss her even though she is a girl LOL

I agree that is a great one! SW looks so hot I want to kiss her even though she is a girl LOL
    I was always drawn to the image, not just cause of the way George Perez draws Wanda, which IMO, he was the Best Wanda's Artist Ever! It was the Fact that he drew her completely in Chaos Magic Form, giving off a Great Theme that she is this Mystical, Magical Very Lovely Lady that is loved by these 2 men so much that they are willing to fight each other over her, it is a classic rivalry Image IMO.

She looks at them concerned too cause she loves them both, so you add all 3 to the mix and you get this VERY HEAVY and Think Love Triangle so powerful that is leaps off the page, THAT is the sign of a good artist and All of this is Ready to Fight Poses, no fighting yet, that is a real talent to do IMO. ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    That's actually okay with me. He's really an open book, with no skeletons in his closet. I'm perfectly okay with them not tacking a 'sin' onto his past. Hahaha.
    Axel Alonso answered your question for Vision and it was the same answer Brevoort told us! He will be in AXIS!!! see here:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52868

Axel Alonso answered your question for Vision and it was the same answer Brevoort told us! He will be in AXIS!!! see here:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52868
    Hmmm... I want to know what 'Axis' is. They haven't said much about it. :/

I suppose that's better than 'in a box in the mansion basement', where he spent several years... But I full miss seeing him every month, you know?

He and Wanda are having no luck lately. His book has been cancelled, and she's been dead for the past six months in hers. :/

Hmmm... I want to know what 'Axis' is. They haven't said much about it. :/

I suppose that's better than 'in a box in the mansion basement', where he spent several years... But I full miss seeing him every month, you know?

He and Wanda are having no luck lately. His book has been cancelled, and she's been dead for the past six months in hers. :/
    we only have this for Axis!

Axis-Diamond-Previews-a898f.jpg

I hope one day they will be together again!!

vision wanda.jpg

That one is ALLOT Clearer then the original One that Previewed earlier in the Week, indeed look like Jim Cheung Art IMO and if he is one it I am even MORE Excited for it!

IMO, he is one of the Best Artist Right Now in Comic indeed!

Would really like to see him Draw Vision and Wanda again indeed!

vision wanda.jpg
    I LOVE This Cover, IMO it has become my Favorite Cover of 2013! =D

I sure hope they have Vision/Wanda together again and that image give me goosebumps cause it really looks like a scene, even thought it is taking it from the Dark Phoenix Saga, it is a scene that could happen well in the AXIS story, just no Death and it be Epic indeed!

vision wanda.jpg
    Aye, I saw the solicits. I'm pretty stoked for AXIS, actually! It looks to be spinning out of Uncanny Avengers, which is full my current favorite Marvel title.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I LOVE This Cover, IMO it has become my Favorite Cover of 2013! =D

I sure hope they have Vision/Wanda together again and that image give me goosebumps cause it really looks like a scene, even thought it is taking it from the Dark Phoenix Saga, it is a scene that could happen well in the AXIS story, just no Death and it be Epic indeed!
    It's only a matter of time until Vision and Wanda get back together, don't worry CJ.

I actually kinda think that might be Remender's endgame.

Lightbulb

Aye, I saw the solicits. I'm pretty stoked for AXIS, actually! It looks to be spinning out of Uncanny Avengers, which is full my current favorite Marvel title.
    This has been the Event Comic I have been Waiting to read since hearing rumors about it a Year ago, that RR's UA was goign to be spinning into an Event Comic in 2014 and now we FINALLY Have the 1st Preview!

Indeed I am Happy to see this final get going, Very Hyped about it Right now and I Hope Vision Does Play a Part in this Event Indeed! =D

It's only a matter of time until Vision and Wanda get back together, don't worry CJ.

I actually kinda think that might be Remender's endgame.
    If RR Does This, He will become a LEGEND Among Marvel Fans, Especially Avengers, Vision and Scarlet Witch Fans! Really, think about it, it has been over a Quarter of a Century this has been left unfixed, it is about time some writer fixed it indeed. I Greatly am Hoping you are Right klinton, I am Hoping this is one of RR's Endgame Ideas indeed! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    If RR Does This, He will become a LEGEND Among Marvel Fans, Especially Avengers, Vision and Scarlet Witch Fans! Really, think about it, it has been over a Quarter of a Century this has been left unfixed, it is about time some writer fixed it indeed. I Greatly am Hoping you are Right klinton, I am Hoping this is one of RR's Endgame Ideas indeed! :-)
    I'm not 100% certain, but all of the pieces are falling into place. I'd love the man forever if he did this.

His run needs a crescendo, and I can totally see him going for this. He had me (unnecessarily) worried for a bit there with the whole Simon and Wanda 'sexy times' scene...but he's already made that right again. He does his research and he does know these characters, so I've more than a little faith that he'll do them justice.

I'm not 100% certain, but all of the pieces are falling into place. I'd love the man forever if he did this.

His run needs a crescendo, and I can totally see him going for this. He had me (unnecessarily) worried for a bit there with the whole Simon and Wanda 'sexy times' scene...but he's already made that right again. He does his research and he does know these characters, so I've more than a little faith that he'll do them justice.
    Indeed, if RR does for Wanda and Vision that we Hope for, then his place will be put into Cement for Many Fans Forever! ;-)

As for the Moments with Simon and Wanda, if RR is going for what I think, those will be erased by the time retreat as well, never to have happen also. As for RR, his talent beyond the controversies is indeed Impressiveness, I like the fact he is telling such a deep and long story, so many writers just don't do that anymore and they are not appreciated for it when they do. Only thing is this story would be better with Double Shipping a month, that would make it even betting IMO!