Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Respectfully, it’s rather well established, much to Marvel’s commercial dissatisfaction, that the comics fandom and MCU fandom have surprisingly little crossover
    With all due respect, my king, I know.

I just like to think that X-fandom matters, even though all the evidence point that comics are a commercially dying medium.

Let me live a lie, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Honestly the Pretender stuff sounds pretentious to me.
    I know, but it's so good when ppl have to hate someone. The useless drama and throwing stones.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    HEY! Don't pit women against each other please...

...but Brie Larson's Captain Marvel is really such a bad and boring character. It's bananas how you can give Captain Marvel an entire movie—and some guest appearances—and she is still absolutely bland.
    She was ok. She needs more characterization. I don't think she's near the worst MCU hero. She just needs heavy improvement

And yeah, let's not pit women against each other. Why doesn't anyone compare CM to Bucky or Hawkeye, who are way blander?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post
    I just like to think that X-fandom matters, even though all the evidence point that comics are a commercially dying medium.
    Are they? I thought they've been fairly stable

Quote Originally Posted by MagyesV View Post
    Remember when fox make Wolverine the main protagonist of their first 3 x-men movie. Disney/Marvel would do the same with Wanda Maximoff. They've said her story is not over and she will be in doctor strange 2 and possibly movies and tv shows. She is alread established character, it's make easy for people(never read an x-men comic book) to be interested the x-men movie instead of characters they dont know for a movie they nothing about.

elizabeth olsen impress me, she is a good actresse i think she could carried the x-men's movie franchise as the main protagonist
    MAYBE if they include a twist that she’s adopted she could help the MCU transition into the X-Men movies, but it would be a fleeting role. She has firmly established her place in the magic side of the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    MAYBE if they include a twist that she’s adopted she could help the MCU transition into the X-Men movies, but it would be a fleeting role. She has firmly established her place in the magic side of the MCU.
    I doubt they'd make her and Pietro adopted in the MCU

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The voices in your head don't count as a source.

Are they? I thought they've been fairly stable
    Maybe I live in a bubble, which may be true, but younger generations aren't jumping on comics right now.

It's an adult hobby, more or less.

BANNED

Why should the Pretender be in X-movies?

Marvel wouldn't want to offend the X-fandom.
    The idea Marvel Studios would give a damn about the XFandom, the same XFandom that complains about the Avengers the team that gave Marvel Studios multiple billion dollar making movies is hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    HEY! Don't pit women against each other please...

...but Brie Larson's Captain Marvel is really such a bad and boring character. It's bananas how you can give Captain Marvel an entire movie—and some guest appearances—and she is still absolutely bland.
    So its bananas that you specifically don't like a character?
    Last edited by Jewel Runner; 03-11-2021 at 10:29 AM.

I like having hilarious ideas, thank you very much.

Extraordinary Member

She is not an X-character.
    As a Wanda fan I think the worst behavior of fans is getting "invasive" to other franchise and try to steal other characters' rightful places.
    Like no Wanda fan or X-fan in their right mind would want this.

Ultimate Member

Maybe I live in a bubble, which may be true, but younger generations aren't jumping on comics right now.

It's an adult hobby, more or less.
    That's true. But I'm not sure if it's necessarily declining. Plus digital comics reach out to younger gens better, if I'm not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    She is not an X-character.
    As a Wanda fan I think the worst behavior of fans is getting "invasive" to other franchise and try to steal other characters' rightful places.
    Like no Wanda fan or X-fan in their right mind would want this.
    I've considered this before but I assume there's a divide between SW fans and X-fans.

BANNED

I like having hilarious ideas, thank you very much.
    Oh i like this!

Extraordinary Member

That's true. But I'm not sure if it's necessarily declining. Plus digital comics reach out to younger gens better, if I'm not mistaken

I've considered this before but I assume there's a divide between SW fans and X-fans.
    Well, I think most fans would probably just want to be left alone and get their own things.
    Some fans can get pretty possesive of Wanda and emphasize her X-ties but I personally think it's just simply not healthy to either side.

BANNED

is there a divive betwen mariah and jenniger lopez?
    christina and Britney?
    2en1 and girls generation?
    bette davis and joan crawford?
    Big and tupac?
    house york and house lancaster?
    solange and jay z?
    Elizabeth the first and mary queen of the scots ?
    The Campbells and the MacDonalds?
    Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall??

Astonishing Member

I doubt they'd make her and Pietro adopted in the MCU
    In the current comic story she and Pietro are adopted by their aunt and uncle, so it could happen. Their step-mom/aunt is sister to their mother who has magic connections. No idea on the father except that he killed the mother for some reason.