• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hey Guys!!!! We may be seeing Goddess mode Storm real soon again in April issue of BP:

BLACK PANTHER #172
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • LEONARD KIRK (A)
    COVER BY BRIAN STELFREEZE
    VENOM 30TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    KLAW STANDS SUPREME FINALE!
    • Klaw and his allies have brought Wakanda to the brink of destruction.
    • To seal the deal, Klaw has summoned a powerful Marvel foe not seen in years.
    • But Black Panther isn’t done fighting yet. He still has a secret weapon: his ex-wife.
    Why dont they just use Storm instead of ex-wife?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Quick! Someone get me more chickens! My sacrifices are working!
    yes honey they have seemed to work. i need more though to get her out of gold completely.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Surprised no one has versed them yet.

Who would win in a battle: 616 Storm vs. BloodStorm?

I mean at first glance I would think BloodStorm, BUT.....I don't know if she can actually do all of what 616 Storm can do. Please help fellow Storm fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Surprised no one has versed them yet.

Who would win in a battle: 616 Storm vs. BloodStorm?

I mean at first glance I would think BloodStorm, BUT.....I don't know if she can actually do all of what 616 Storm can do. Please help fellow Storm fans!!
    In theory, Bloodstorm has all of Storm's powers plus all her vamp powers, so it should go to her.

Side note, has Bloodstorm ever explained why she can go out in daylight with no trouble? I know Jubes had some gemstone to protect her, but they've not mentioned that for Bloodstorm that I have seen....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    LOL...I dunno. I kinda think Forge is a hot mess. If anything he ruined his own relevance leaving Storm. The X franchise has made him far to unreliable and crazy to be taken seriously.
    Stage 4 creeper he is garbage too. Storm has got to make better choices on the people she dates and married. Logan is a child killing mass murderer, Forge is a stage for creeper and T'challa is a man that has always loved something else more than her. Storm deserves so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Storm deserves so much better.
    She's too good for this world!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In theory, Bloodstorm has all of Storm's powers plus all her vamp powers, so it should go to her.

Side note, has Bloodstorm ever explained why she can go out in daylight with no trouble? I know Jubes had some gemstone to protect her, but they've not mentioned that for Bloodstorm that I have seen....
    MUtant X was cure of her weakness to sunlight so we can only presume Blue's was as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    MUtant X was cure of her weakness to sunlight so we can only presume Blue's was as well.
    blue's bloodstorm isn't the same as mutant x. i dont think you can make that conclusion.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

blue's bloodstorm isn't the same as mutant x. i dont think you can make that conclusion.
    I know they are different which is why I differentiataed them in my post. She's been around for months now with no explanation and there isnt likely to be one so thats the best anyone can come up with for something thats been a non-issue till now

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I know they are different which is why I differentiataed them in my post. She's been around for months now with no explanation and there isnt likely to be one so thats the best anyone can come up with for something thats been a non-issue till now
    yea i think you are right and it is most likely not going to be explained.

Forget bloodstorm for a minute. What happened to Ultimate Storm?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Bloodstorm has been beaten by a powerful dracula

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Forget bloodstorm for a minute. What happened to Ultimate Storm?
    Supposedly, the Ulimate Universe (1610) has been restored since it's destruction in Secret Wars (2015); we didn't actually see her in the epilogue (if you can call it that) for the Ultimate U in Bendis' Spider-Men II "event". If I recall correctly, the last major thing she did in the Ultimate U was follow Kitty Pride's lead against Jean's mutant nation. She created and operated a massive rail-gun that they used to destroy Jean's base.

its clear we disagree on hudlin and her time married. however, none of that matters because it was annulled, water under the bridge. what matters now is how she is currently being depicted and the two different directions she is being taken:

1. In Gold: She is lightning lass, kisses people randomly, cant do a thing unless instructed by kitty, doesn't believe in herself until OML gives her a pep talk, and of course naps.

2. In BP&C/BP, her ties to being a goddess is being explored as well as her ties to her father's side of her family. She is respected by Tchalla for her wisdom, power, and mpst importantly his love for her. Tchalla has wooed her over a span of several books going to back to universes ending, and now they both have decided to try and see where things can go as a couple.

You can dwell on things that occurred while married and how it was trash but the reality is as long as she is written by xwriters she will continue her downward spiral into the pit of irrelevancy. Your hate for black panther is umfortunately blinding you to this truth. Im very thankful we have a talented writer of color who is attempting to correct that and we shoukd be working to challenge the xoffices to embrace Coates efforts as opposed to working against it simply because she it attached to BP.
    Props on laying down that bit of truth. You could gone on further and talk about the hate isn't relegated to just Tchalla but all straight black males in general. To x-writers they dont e en exsistin the 616, mutant or nonmutant. This is the part of the reason she's never written into a relationship with. Bishop! Funny how this isn't allowed to be called out.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Props on laying down that bit of truth. You could gone on further and talk about the hate isn't relegated to just Tchalla but all straight black males in general. To x-writers they dont e en exsistin the 616, mutant or nonmutant. This is the part of the reason she's never written into a relationship with. Bishop! Funny how this isn't allowed to be called out.
    Thanks man..

You're absolutely correct. POC, gay and straight, have been getting shafted in the xworld for far too long and it's reflective of their appearances beyond comics, such as movies and tv. When i was younger i didnt realized how white the xmen were. and my awareness has grown since being older. like most of the POC were villians in xmen apocalypse. why is that? but to your point about straight black men in particular, at least on the xside, they have not been represented well. I mean theres bishop but as you're aware he has experienced so much damage as a result of trying to kill hope he has seemingly reached a place where he cant be redeemed. I would say on the avengers side they seem to do better, such as with Falcon, Dr. Voodoo, and Luke to name a few.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-23-2018 at 04:23 PM.