Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Another thing I noticed in the trailer was Miles' venom was the typical yellow as well as blue, might be a new mechanic.
    Same, I do prefer the yellow tbh.
    But his moves seem cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Agreed.The first one build up hype, but they wasted it all.

Also I forgot for a second who wrote this, then saw the scan and saw they won via Venom Blast and remembered it's BMB.
    Which is why I give Saladin Ahmed props for nerfing it a bit and forcing Miles to get more creative in his battles at times. Like he said in a NYCC interview shortly after he was announced to be taking over the character, Miles has real potential as a stealth combatant.

Another thing I noticed in the trailer was Miles' venom was the typical yellow as well as blue, might be a new mechanic.
    Curious on what the mechanic might be because from the trailer the yellow and blue venom blast seemed to have the same effect; unless I'm missing something.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Which is why I give Saladin Ahmed props for nerfing it a bit and forcing Miles to get more creative in his battles at times. Like he said in a NYCC interview shortly after he was announced to be taking over the character, Miles has real potential as a stealth combatant.
    Agreed.Ahmed handles his fights well

Fantastic Member

Looks like Miles can parry attacks with his blue Bio electricity.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thank you, did he have any alt. costume before the Black suit.Was the Mark 1(The one w/ silver armor) suit before it, that was a banger.It's a bit blurry to me.
    The Mark I Spider-Armor was in Web of Spider-Man #100, which came out around 1993, if I'm not mistaken, almost a decade after the black (symbiote) suit's debut. While it only lasted that one issue, it did make enough of an impression to be incorporated as the suit of an A/U multibillionaire Spider-Man in the 90s TAS finale.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The Mark I Spider-Armor was in Web of Spider-Man #100, which came out around 1993, if I'm not mistaken, almost a decade after the black (symbiote) suit's debut. While it only lasted that one issue, it did make enough of an impression to be incorporated as the suit of an A/U multibillionaire Spider-Man in the 90s TAS finale.
    Thanks a lot.Many of suits were bangers

Thanks a lot.Many of suits were bangers
    You're welcome.

I am excited for the next chapter in Insomniac Games' Spider-Man, though. Looking forward to how things go for both Miles and Peter.

Incredible Member

2023 is a bit of a wait but will be worth it by their track record. Make Pete the gadget boi and Miles continue to expand the uses of his Elecrircity and Camo powers

We just got a trailer for for Spider-Man 2 and it looks lie we're getting both Peter and Miles with a slightly new suit
    So Miles finally has his Insomniac original suit.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Miles finally has his Insomniac original suit.
    We live in a timeline where a game company can update a suit better than Marvel editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    We live in a timeline where a game company can update a suit better than Marvel editorial.
    Yes. Yes, we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    2023 is a bit of a wait but will be worth it by their track record. Make Pete the gadget boi and Miles continue to expand the uses of his Elecrircity and Camo powers
    On the subject of Miles' camo powers, I'm hoping the sequel can answer a question I've had for a while. Can Miles use his camo on others by way of touching them while its active?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Pete is gadget(science) + better physicals + skills.
    Miles is camo + venom(s)[w/ the yellow and blue] + the cat

I want to see the Cat + Peter + Miles.This isn't just about 2 Spider-men, it's about 3.Please don't forget the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    On the subject of Miles' camo powers, I'm hoping the sequel can answer a question I've had for a while. Can Miles use his camo on others by way of touching them while its active?
    I kind of think not? I feel like he would have used it that way by now if he could.