Page 202 of 662 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Butteflykyss here with breaking news. A BP fan just confimed Coates wrote children believed Tchalla to be a God in his own book contradicting outlandish claims that Storm and her fans want her to be all to end all preventing him from getting development in his own book. The world might be coming to an end as we know it. Stay tuned.
    That was a Hudlin scene. I'll need a retraction from this network.

bish u about to snatch the little strands left on my head after yesterday's roast lololol...
    It's just like come on. If they are kissing Coogler's behind they should definitely be kissing coates too. Because no one would have wanted to see the movie featuring the lone king. Most people talk about Wakanda, the strong women etc. Most people literally talk about the exact same characteristics and things his fans complain about his current comic. And i bet my ass if the movie flopped they would have been all "See this is vindication Coate's type of Tchalla isn't what the people want." But he was.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That was a Hudlin scene. I'll need a retraction from this network.
    I was talking about the inspiration he has been as coates has written him. how would you think I was talking about hudlin?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's just like come on. If they are kissing Coogler's behind they should definitely be kissing coates too. Because no one would have wanted to see the movie featuring the lone king. Most people talk about Wakanda, the strong women etc. Most people literally talk about the exact same characteristics and things his fans complain about his current comic. And i bet my ass if the movie flopped they would have been all "See this is vindication Coate's type of Tchalla isn't what the people want." But he was.
    you know as funny as your post have been you make an exceptionally great point. the buzz has been around the women and how it has shown black people. not necessarily just tchalla. coates has done the same thing and built a world where tchalla is a big part but not the only part.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I was talking about the inspiration he has been as coates has written him. how would you think I was talking about hudlin?
    I know you were talking about Coates, I was saying it was not a feat., its supposed to be the norm.

You addressed most of it so let me just add. The most ironic part of it all is the BP that his fans love, the loner king, the man who was offended that a strong woman stepped up and protected him, the guy who looked like a coon cuckcold when he was told to not go after his own wife, the guy who ran around new york as the lesser spiderman would not have made a quarter of the money as the Tchalla that actually showed up in the movie and exhibits most of what his fans claim are the biggest character flaws Coates is putting forth.
    Coates only contributed visuals. He said so himself. Tchalla is mostly Hudlin and McGregor.

I know you were talking about Coates, I was saying it was not a feat., its supposed to be the norm.
    it's supposed to be the norm that he was responsible for a new civilization of wakandans that ruled an entire galaxy? coates has done things that has not been done with tchalla and yet there are still complaints about the hadari yao who hasnt had any real impact to this season. coates is expanding tchalla reach not only across the world but the galaxy and yet people still find fault? baffling I tell u.

Coates only contributed visuals. He said so himself. Tchalla is mostly Hudlin and McGregor.
    LMAO that makes it even more funny since he is almost exactly like the one Coates writes in the comic that his fans seem to hate so much but are feeling themselves over a successful movie. So one could say Coates is writing exactly the BP the public wants. Which was my initial point. Guess Hudlin learned the error of his ways but the fans just haven't yet.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

it's supposed to be the norm that he was responsible for a new civilization of wakandans that ruled an entire galaxy? coates has done things that has not been done with tchalla and yet there are still complaints about the hadari yao who hasnt had any real impact to this season. coates is expanding tchalla reach not only across the world but the galaxy and yet people still find fault? baffling I tell u.
    But that was an accident? He sent them looking for Vibranium. And they betrayed every Wakandan cultural norm by conquering other peoples. Which is weird because they were supposed to be stranded and starving. Guess they pulled a star trek mirror world version of meeting Vulcans.

LMAO that makes it even more funny since he is almost exactly like the one Coates writes in the comic that his fans seem to hate so much but are feeling themselves over a successful movie. So one could say Coates is writing exactly the BP the public wants. Which was my initial point. Guess Hudlin learned the error of his ways but the fans just haven't yet.
    yikes...
    10char

Nothing like Coates. Tchalla was too confident in the movie for that. Coates Tchalla can barley handle normal humans with the heart shaped herb and suit.

But that was an accident? He sent them looking for Vibranium. And they betrayed every Wakandan cultural norm by conquering other peoples. Which is weird because they were supposed to be stranded and starving. Guess they pulled a star trek mirror world version of meeting Vulcans.
    true but coming out of this tchalla will be revered both in the future wakandan galaxy as an ethereal avatar for bast as well as revered in his own timeline. coates is bring tchalla on a road of redemption from all the things he tried to run away from so long ago and he will have his hot mama at his side.

Nothing like Coates. Tchalla was too confident in the movie for that. Coates Tchalla can barley handle normal humans with the heart shaped herb and suit.
    Actually he was confident in the women he had around to do most the work, not so much himself. I think your confusing Swag and confidence.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

true but coming out of this tchalla will be revered both in the future wakandan galaxy as an ethereal avatar for bast as well as revered in his own timeline. coates is bring tchalla on a road of redemption from all the things he tried to run away from so long ago and he will have his hot mama at his side.
    Wouldn't it be more likely that he'd prevent that future from happening. Knowing the future, I don't think he'd want them conquering planets and enslaving people.

Actually he was confident in the women he had around to do most the work, not so much himself. I think your confusing Swag and confidence.
    They handle the light work. Like he told Black Widow in Civil war(comic), "I have people for that".