View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 619 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 9276

Just here to say that Cyclops was Right. But is currently wrong about being wrong.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    He certainly prioritised Mutants. I’ve hated the last few years as much as anyone on this thread and I’m not comparing him to someone like Magneto. Cyclops was right to defend his race but Cyclops did abandon the X-Mens Mission to an extent, and certainly Xavier’s Dream
    Xavier's dream died when the mutants were on the verge of extinction. The dream has nothing to do with the real state of things, it's a fairy tale for children.
    Cyclops did everything right.

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    just here to say that cyclops was right. But is currently wrong about being wrong.
    Quoted for truth.

Mighty Member

What was Xavier's dream, anyways? Peaceful coexistence between humans and mutants? Protecting a world that hates and fears mutants?

The only time I can think of off the top of my head when Cyke forsook humanity was when Hope was in Unit's clutches during their first encounter-- but that was with the Avengers on the case.

"Child Soldiers"? Following Papa Chuck.
    House of M? Gave up his happy place to bring the humans back.
    Utopia? Worked with the San Fran folks up until they turned on him in Fear Itself; had Dani's team work with them afterwards.
    Phoenix'd up? Gave people free food, water, electricity, etc until he got doped even more against his will.
    Post-AvX? Helped bring the humans back in No More Humans; stalled Mags' crew long enough for Havok to fix whatever shite the Uncanny Avengers got themselves into again in that one future where mutants reigned supreme; hosted a... peaceful gathering/riot?
    DoX? Seriously?

Like, idk, the term "Xavier's Dream" gets thrown around but as far as I can recall, the JGS kept to themselves, though I guess working with the Avengers counts as being Friends of Humanity? It'd be awesome if the X-Office let us in on that secret horribly monstrous act Cyke did that was so bad he became a monstrous villain so we'd actually reach common ground...
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    What was Xavier's dream, anyways? Peaceful coexistence between humans and mutants? Protecting a world that hates and fears mutants?

The only time I can think of off the top of my head when Cyke forsook humanity was when Hope was in Unit's clutches during their first encounter-- but that was with the Avengers on the case.

Utopia? Worked with the San Fran folks up until they turned on him in Fear Itself; had Dani's team work with them afterwards.
    Phoenix'd up? Gave people free food, water, electricity, etc until he got doped even more against his will.
    Post-AvX? Helped bring the humans back in No More Humans; stalled Mags' crew long enough for Havok to fix whatever shite the Uncanny Avengers got themselves into again in that one future where mutants reigned supreme; hosted a... peaceful gathering/riot?
    DoX? Seriously?

Like, idk, the term "Xavier's Dream" gets thrown around but as far as I can recall, the JGS kept to themselves, though I guess working with the Avengers counts as being Friends of Humanity? It'd be awesome if the X-Office let us in on that secret horribly monstrous act Cyke did that was so bad he became a monstrous villain so we'd actually reach common ground...
    Hell yeah, this!

BANNED

Cyclops is wrong! About being wrong, he's right, but not necessarily correct, but neither were the Avengers, I hope cyclops feels out support whenever he is

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cyclops actually put humankind before mutants in X-Men first to last. So not sure what WiFi is smoking.
    Redd's personal weed stock.

Maybe Cyclops is drugged or mind controlled like last time this happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

He certainly prioritised Mutants. I’ve hated the last few years as much as anyone on this thread and I’m not comparing him to someone like Magneto. Cyclops was right to defend his race but Cyclops did abandon the X-Mens Mission to an extent, and certainly Xavier’s Dream
    How?Where?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post

DoX? Seriously?

Thanks for the scans,was trying to find it.

About AVX, Cyclops doesn't, but we readers know who lied and manipulated the Avengers and started the conflict:

Wolverine has a lot of thing to regret, including Schism and AVX. I hope Rosenberg doesn't forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How?Where?
    About the Time he started attacking Police Officers, Forsaked Humanity when Hope was captured by UNIT and started working with Genocidal Maniacs like Magneto. Honestly I like Cyclops to have an Edge but that was kinda too much- When WOLVERINE has a Problem With Scott’s Ways then you know there’s an issue, Guy is a Living Weapon who’s killed hundreds of People
    Last edited by Denirac; 01-24-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    About AVX, Cyclops doesn't, but we readers know who lied and manipulated the Avengers and started the conflict:
    Captain America: "Alright, so we need timely, reliable intel on the X-Men. Who should I ask?"
    Iron Man: "How about the guy who tried to steal Cyclops' wife and has been acting like a passive-aggressive whiny punk for over a decade because he didn't get the girl?"
    Captain America: "I didn't know Havok had a thing for Jean Grey."
    Iron Man: "...................."
    Iron Man: "Logan. I was facetiously referring to Logan."
    Captain America: "Yes! Logan! He would know! Great idea, Tony!"
    Iron Man: "Wait, no, I was just kid... Steve, wait!"

God forbid he prioritize his endangered species.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well the book was pretty obvious that AvX to IvX was a bad spot on Scott's record. People just want to jump on Brisson's case. He should switch with Spencer.
    The wording doesn't make that make obvious, it's too blanket a statement.

About the Time he started attacking Police Officers, Forsaked Humanity when Hope was captured by UNIT and started working with Genocidal Maniacs like Magneto. Honestly I like Cyclops to have an Edge but that was kinda too much- When WOLVERINE has a Problem With Scott’s Ways then you know there’s an issue, Guy is a Living Weapon who’s killed hundreds of People
    Police officers who were threatening an innocent mutant? Hope, the key to the survival of mutantkind? You got me with Magneto, no other X-Man ever stooped as low as to work with him.

Wolverine came off as a complete hypocrite.

BANNED

1.Did you read the recent X-men red?
    2.Hope,the key to mutant survival?
    3.lol,funny.
    4.That's what makes logan a hypocrite ,not Scott the "wrong guy"