Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1675

Precognition could also be very interesting for this new era.

my ideal powerset for Betsy is : strong telepathy, psi blast and tk weapons and shield.

Kwannon should be precog, low tp and the psichic knife.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    To be fair, you can say the same about TP. She should be able to psy-blast most enemies from distance but prefers a more physical approach. Same with TK. I never liked her having it myself, but mostly because we already have too many telepaths with telekinesis (and now Kwannon has it too for some reason?). I'd much rather they brought back her precognition powers.
    Did Betsy have precog powers? Guess I've forgotten that. I remember when she was on Spurrier's X-Force team with Cable, and his TP ability was reduced to just some limited precognition (and he had no TK at all). But I don't remember her having precognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Did Betsy have precog powers? Guess I've forgotten that. I remember when she was on Spurrier's X-Force team with Cable, and his TP ability was reduced to just some limited precognition (and he had no TK at all). But I don't remember her having precognition.
    It was one of the first powers she displayed all the way back in Captain Britain comic. And the last time she had a precognitive flash was in the 90's I believe, not long after the bodyswap.

OG Betsy did in the old Captain Britian series. She had it at the start of X-men v2 but its not something thats really been used since then

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Yeah. She had precog back in Captain Britain, and showcased it a couple times before the body swap.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Gotcha. Thanks, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    my ideal powerset for Betsy is : strong telepathy, psi blast and tk weapons and shield.

Kwannon should be precog, low tp and the psichic knife.
    I do wish they would clearly define Betsy's and Kwannon's powers. Sometimes I feel that the creators aren't sure. It makes me think of that time someone asked JDW on twitter about Betsy's powers and he said she was "mostly telepathic now" and next we saw her she was using her tk weapons in Disassembled.

More recently Tini Howard during a Joe Q interview stated that Betsy was telepathic but had psychic weapons or something to that effect. So it remains to be seen the extent of Betsy's tk. As for Kwannon she probably should have her original powers, but she did seem to have some sort of tk ability in Fallen Angels. If I'm not mistaken in the book she acts like Betsy is a more powerful telepath than she is.

I prefer both to be telepaths but I do love the psychic weapons for Betsy. I'd have went with a telepathic knife for her and a tk hand-held shield, but the tk sword is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I do wish they would clearly define Betsy's and Kwannon's powers. Sometimes I feel that the creators aren't sure. It makes me think of that time someone asked JDW on twitter about Betsy's powers and he said she was "mostly telepathic now" and next we saw her she was using her tk weapons in Disassembled.

More recently Tini Howard during a Joe Q interview stated that Betsy was telepathic but had psychic weapons or something to that effect. So it remains to be seen the extent of Betsy's tk. As for Kwannon she probably should have her original powers, but she did seem to have some sort of tk ability in Fallen Angels. If I'm not mistaken in the book she acts like Betsy is a more powerful telepath than she is.

I prefer both to be telepaths but I do love the psychic weapons for Betsy. I'd have went with a telepathic knife for her and a tk hand-held shield, but the tk sword is pretty cool.
    Their powers are clearly defined. Both have TP and TK. I think people want differentiation between the two which comes in the way in how they utilize those powers but their powerset is not ambiguous

New Marvel Legends of Psylocke in the Opeña suit! Now I need her in the Disassembled look and the new Captain Britain uniform. :-)

nimrodset.jpg
    setcover.jpg
    psylocke2.jpg

BANNED

Awesome! It's ....progress, lol.

In ten years we'll have her post swap v.2 looks

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Awesome! It's ....progress, lol.

In ten years we'll have her post swap v.2 looks
    Hey...it's pretty good. the first one was released in 2018...so one Psylocke figure each 2 years in a line that has to cover all comic and movie MU characters? I think they know she has a lot of fans.

I bet the next one we see is Captain Britain since next year they will release a House of X line. After Jean and Storm she is the most prominent female character to be featured. And will be even more after Swords of X.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 07-21-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Yeah, I bet the House of X line will have someone prominent from each of the first wave books.

Betsy’s new look is an opportunity that just cannot be passed by imo

BANNED

the amount of captain brittains at cons lately is evidence that they probably know the demand exists

Although my dream figure of her is the Disassembled look with big flowing hair and the shield and sword, I must agree the captain Britain one would be an amazing toy to have!
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 07-24-2020 at 10:09 AM.