Page 662 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1625626126526586596606616626636646656666727127621162 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 19298
    Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's all about their relationship at this point, because they're building towards their intergender match. If 6 months from now, thats still the case then I would agree its an issue. But right now, its obviously a part of the match they are building towards.
    So in other words they're gonna try to go for a Becky vs Rollins match to ME WrestleMania to see who is 'The Man'?
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Speaking of Rhyno and TNA/Impact ; well he returned to Impact over the weekend and saved Don Callis in a spot. Rhyno wants to work more and actually be a wrestler/coach now and doesn't want to sit at home as he detailed. So he hoped the WWE wouldn't give him more money (which is pretty funny) on his downside guarantee to renew it. Well his deal runs out in a week and Rhyno to get around the whole deal wore a ski mask to do his spot as a masked man.

The WWE folks aren't mad about it as they knew he was leaving.
    Considering that after he and Slater lost the SmackDown Tag Team Championship, they were forgotten entirely, it kinda made sense.

Meanwhile, Luke Harper can't leave if his life depended on it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sasha Banks is in Japan right now. She took pictures with some Noah wrestlers and is training with Sendai girls.

Ultimate Member

It's all about their relationship at this point, because they're building towards their intergender match. If 6 months from now, thats still the case then I would agree its an issue. But right now, its obviously a part of the match they are building towards.
    If I had a nickel for every time people have said that WWE is "obviously" building to something, only for it not to happen, I'd be a wealthy man. Also it's not helping either of them, it's just hurting their momentum and characters at this point.

This shouldn't even be a thing. Seth and Becky already beat Lacey and Corbin twice in decisive fashion solo. Intergender matches have no will teamwork to speak of and it will be extreme rules so tagging shouldn't be a thing. Building them up as a cohesive unit is pointless.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If I had a nickel for every time people have said that WWE is "obviously" building to something, only for it not to happen, I'd be a wealthy man. Also it's not helping either of them, it's just hurting their momentum and characters at this point.
    you can really see that seth and becky aren't really comfortable with this sort of thing. they look more like best friends than a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This shouldn't even be a thing. Seth and Becky already beat Lacey and Corbin twice in decisive fashion solo. Intergender matches have no will teamwork to speak of and it will be extreme rules so tagging shouldn't be a thing. Building them up as a cohesive unit is pointless.
    also, if seth and becky lose, then one of those titles would be rendered valueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    How is it not obvious they are buiilding towards the intergender match when the match has already been announced for week? It's not secret. If you don't like the match fine, but it's nonetheless their PPV main event so obviously they need to build for that feud leading into that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If it's extreme rules I agree tagging shouldn't be thing. Logic would dictate it should break into a tornado match of sorts at some point, though there should still be a legal person who can make or take a pin. That's the only context where tagging matters.

But as for why it's a thing... couples generate interest. People were talking about Seth and Beckys relationship, and it got a good reaction when they acknowleded it on the shows, so they milked the relationship for a second tier PPV. Wrestling incorporates real life elements into storylines all the time.

double post

Extraordinary Member

So Warner announced it's new Streaming Service, and it's gonna have stuff from TNT on it. Wonder if there's any chance of AEW popping up there

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So Warner announced it's new Streaming Service, and it's gonna have stuff from TNT on it. Wonder if there's any chance of AEW popping up there
    AEW ending up on HBO Max will depend on if they classify AEW's program as a sports show.

Astonishing Member

my thinking
    congrats ya beat me but can ya beat me for this title on sunday
    jd thinking
    this sucks
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Though I didn't particularly love RAW or Smackdown this week, I do think they're starting to give pushes to a lot of people that I like.

Owens seems to be getting a high profile face push. Nakamura and Lashley both came off looking like dominant monsters in their matches. Club and Ricochet have a nice angle going. BLack and Cesaro has my attention. Even Cedric seems to actually be doing something.

Womans division as a whole and RAWs tag division still needs work, but overally I think they're starting to head in a better direction.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-10-2019 at 03:01 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Enzo Amore and Joey Janela got into a fist fight in a Blink 182 show
    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/e...er-lead-tweets