Page 89 of 122 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Indeed!

XX

Spectacular Member

Got The Usagi Yojimbo Saga's 6th volume today and, for those buying these as they come out like I am, the back of the book revealed that the next volume will be out in September and the second Gallery Edition will appear in October if all goes well, the latter of which I'm particularly looking forward to since it'll cover much more of the series when published by Dark Horse.

All-New Member

Anybody know if Dark Horse is considering reprinting Usagi Yojimbo Saga Vol. #1 in hardcover? That one had the low print run (I assume they underestimated the sales potential). I have volumes #2 through #6 in HC so far, and really hope they will reprint that first one.

All the Dark Horse hardcover Usagi volumes are limited edition, signed and numbered. I doubt they will reprint them as they currently are. That doesn't rule out a future different HC run, but don't expect the same design, autograph, or limited edition size.

All-New Member

Yeah, I expect you are correct, Sasha. Not what I wanted to hear, but probably true. I don't care about the signature/design so much. Just want a similar hard cover to complete the collection. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Indeed!

XX
    from $29 (the HC edition referenced on Dark Horse site) to this $149 edition, I have difficulty to believe that the only difference will be the slipcase, 50 pages bonus and alternative cover. Will it comes signed and numbered?

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    from $29 (the HC edition referenced on Dark Horse site) to this $149 edition, I have difficulty to believe that the only difference will be the slipcase, 50 pages bonus and alternative cover. Will it comes signed and numbered?
    It's a limited Library Edition.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    It's a limited Library Edition.
    That's still extreme for something seemingly unsigned though, which was vark's point. It being limited I should imagine would mean it's numbered at least but, if it's not signed, that's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    That's still extreme for something seemingly unsigned though, which was vark's point. It being limited I should imagine would mean it's numbered at least but, if it's not signed, that's crazy.
    I agree with you... it was only a correction. I will get the standard HC.

Incredible Member

It seems like there should be more info coming on the LE. I can't find mention on Dark Horses site or Palahniuks. It's weird that only Amazon and Random House are posting it October is not that far away.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Maybe it's a normal LE and Dark Horse are trying out the Marvel collection business model?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Maybe it's a normal LE and Dark Horse are trying out the Marvel collection business model?
    I hear you

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    If this is a reference to their Omnibus prices, I'm right behind you on that. Saw that Miller's Daredevil and Elektra omnibus' were getting reprinted and had it on the to-buy list until I saw the ridiculous price of them both and the justifiably negative reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    I didn't pay attention to the price when I first saw the listing... I'm sticking to the standard HC.

Classy, the pages are like cardboard, buy it and hopefully Predator, Aliens vs, will follow..........